It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Declares War on White, Moderate Democrats

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConspiracyofRavens

They called us nazis for Trumps words, but ACTED LIKE NAZIS themselves by committing assault on the rights and well being of others.

LULZ

What's their death toll? How about nazis? Alt-right?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ConspiracyofRavens

They called us nazis for Trumps words, but ACTED LIKE NAZIS themselves by committing assault on the rights and well being of others.

LULZ

What's their death toll? How about nazis? Alt-right?

well I was referencing mainly the tactics Left wing groups used that mimic the political methods of oppression by the Sturmabteilungen organization of young people committed to the use of violence. AKA the Brownshirts ...

the rock throwing, bike locks, cans filled with cement, bottle assaults all captured on Social Media and TV, examples of property destruction and MURDER due to the EXTREME and HATEFUL message by the Representatives and Support base encouraging such actions.

Nazi conspirators constantly used physical violence and terror to break up meetings of political opponents, and to suppress opposition in their own meetings.

In Berlin, under the leadership of Goebbels, so-called Rollkommandos were organized for the purpose of disrupting political meetings of all non-Nazi groups. These Roll kommandos were charged with interrupting, making noise, and unnerving the speaker. Finally the Nazis broke up meetings by Rollkommando raids. In many cases, fights resulted, during which furniture was destroyed and a number of persons hurt. The Nazis armed themselves with blackjacks, brass knuckles, rubber truncheons, walking sticks, and beer bottles.

so when you want to talk about Alt Right like they are Nazis it gives me LULZ to see the kind of ignorance you usually can only find from a Plebbit post.

care to debate that? bring citations please.
and any comparisons must include PROOF of the alleged perpetrators political standing, or Motives for the attack.

good luck, because you cant defend Leftist Violence and use of Force anymore than a Trump Supporter can Defend the long list of lies or inaccurate statements he has made with any real excuse.

the Right Elected a man who Doesnt think before He Spoke. (Hitler was the Opposite)
The Left Chose a Path of Force, Violence and Disruption as their go to Modus Operandi. (Same # as the Nazis in their fight for control, New A##holes)

if you want to find a real Nazi you need only look at methods, as a great man once said "Judge not by not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Skin color also an all too often FOCUS OF THE LEFT WING DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND SUPPORTERS.

prove me wrong.... if you can

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I did notice in your previous and past posts this

ANTIFA needs to GO AWAY!!! The organizer for this particular protest goes by Angela Dancev on facebook. She's bragging about how easy it was to shut it down.

so I understand you do not personally endorse them, and I thank you for making the effort to Disown such groups that have given the Left such a horrible reputation.

Its even more sad they shut a Concert down, especially a Black Metal one... its almost comparable to the nonsense by Christian Church groups boycotting a Marilyn Manson Concert.. which happened in Oklahoma every single time

(post by PublicOpinion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

She showed up at a "Climate Change" protest in front of Nancy Pelosi's office the other day and she's been tweeting all kinds of crazy ideas all over the place

You can't get much more stupid than protesting the weather.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Unless you're conflating your local weather with global climate change, of course...

*giggles*

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Isn’t she still homeless/jobless or at the very least lacking a legitimate income?

I think she needs to prioritize better.

Rofl, She didnt buy her seat like most members of congress and you think thats a bad thing?

These libertarians love their "pull themselves up by the boot straps" until someone else does it.

She was given the seat.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Then don't.

People like Cortez and the holy church of climatology just ignore the hell out of the EPA and green legislation's existence for over half a century.

The only GD difference between the two is TIME.

edit on 20-11-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yadayada, and the fire blaze was caused by energy weapons from space...

*yawn*

(post by ConspiracyofRavens removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Why is this still here? Hoax bin.

My thoughts on her. She's not dumb. She would absolutely crush our president in a debate about anything.

She is young and naive, but she made it to one of the most powerful positions in the world.

She will soon understand how it works, and she will give her people the best she can possibly give them. She cares and she doesn't care who's toes she steps on to get what she wants.

It's also hilarious to see how scared all of you righties are. There's I good chance she'll be your president in 2025. I can't WAIT!!!
edit on 20-11-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where No Logic Has Gone Before...............

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

Justice Democrats platform: rejecting corporate PAC donations, Medicare For All, free college, dismantling mass incarceration and deportations, and a Green New Deal.

I cut out the trash and left the important bit.

This is why you can't win.

Wanna show me where the bad progressive touched you?

In the wallet sweety.

Which is why the Progressive ideology has never won in history and never will.

Eventually you are going to run out of other people's money.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Why is this still here? Hoax bin.

My thoughts on her. She's not dumb. She would absolutely crush our president in a debate about anything.

She is young and naive, but she made it to one of the most powerful positions in the world.

She will soon understand how it works, and she will give her people the best she can possibly give them. She cares and she doesn't care who's toes she steps on to get what she wants.

It's also hilarious to see how scared all of you righties are. There's I good chance she'll be your president in 2025. I can't WAIT!!!

Me either!!!

So then we'll be broke as a nation by 2027, throw your ideology in the trash where it belongs and rebuild.

And hopefully put up some monuments of her so we won't repeat the same stupid mistake in 100 years or so.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

not only are we already broke literally everything in this country is owned on debt, we don't own anything in this country

it's all debt, consumer debt, government debt, debt debt debt

that's our entire economy... oh wait Trump duh prezident so everyting so gooooood

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

not only are we already broke literally everything in this country is owned on debt, we don't own anything in this country

it's all debt, consumer debt, government debt, debt debt debt

that's our entire economy... oh wait Trump duh prezident so everyting so gooooood

Last I checked he hasn't doubled our national debt, so far better than the last D-Bag...

I know reading and math is hard for you, but have you ever researched what her plans are going to cost, even short-term?

Spoiler alert... about the real estate value of the planet.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

talking to you is a complete waste of time

enjoy your ignorance
edit on 20-11-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And hopefully put up some monuments of her so we won't repeat the same stupid mistake in 100 years or so.

Our stupid mistake is already in office. For the love of all that is holy, though, I hope I never have to see a monument of him.

About that national debt. Trumps first fiscal year just ended. The debt rose 2.7 trillion compared to Obama's 1.4. Trump doubled Obama's first year.
edit on 21-11-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I like reading your posts, more intelligent than the ding dong attack dogs you have to deal with.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
xuenchen, you're close but not quite correct. Ocasio-Cortez is against neoliberal corporate Democrats such as Pelosi because they support policies in line with moderate Republicans. It would be breath of fresh air were neoliberal corporate Democrats moderate Democrats, a step in the right direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join