It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paradise California tour of destruction... What i seen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Almost tornado like. One home destroyed, another just a few feet away is fine. I assume it would have a lot of smoke damage though. Just strange how it seemed to skip a house here and there...

It's only strange to people that don't realize fire is chaotic and random once it gets going.

So many variables, non-nefarious CT variables, that cause it to jump, flash over, burn out, take your pick and often within a few seconds time.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Something that really stands out to me...the trash bins sitting pristine at the end of driveways that the house looks like it burned to dust. In a few of those there is a car next to the burnt out footprint of the house and green trees all around. Now I get embers can travel but I've also seen what trees look like that have been near a fire and I sure know plastic, that's near fire with temps as hot as it takes to combust things like power poles, melts and deforms. Just looking at that video for a few min and I saw so much contradictions in the wild fire story I just am left wondering WTF.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: steve95988
This was not a natural event. Someone is behind this. And they will try to blame climate change for it. But in reality, haarp, chemtrails or manmade fires is behind it all. SOMEONE is using high leveled technology to create these fires.

WERE BLACK TRIANGLE CRAFT USED IN CALFIRES?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Sidenote: these people lost their homes.... seems the state is going to tax them for the property value before the fire. Hope California does the right thing for these poor folks

😑😔😔

It's California. "Doing the right thing" doesn't stand a chance.

They'll probably declare the land a protected nature reserve. And charge the (former) landowners for clearing up the burn debris.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That was very depressing to watch. Someone else noticed this. None of the trash containers were deformed from the heat. Also, the Chevron station was burned to the ground, and it was surrounded by asphalt.

This is just so sad, and also very confusing. I pray for all in this horrible tragedy.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I find this whole thing horrible.

If I just got burned out, and wanted to go back, I could only stay sane in an earth-sheltered home of inflammable material, if possible. Otherwise, I don't think I could ever go back. The PTSD would be too much for me to return to any normal type home, and the bad dreams even afterwards forever. How horrible.

It must totally suck to try to survive this … I mean, not counting the loss from all the already dead / burned / suffocated folks. Wtf.

My heart goes out for you, Californians.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think the people who build the homes are
using wood and paint that burns very easily.
they get to build homes each time they have a fire.
so what if people die! they make LOTs of money.

some one needs to look into why some homes did not burn.
I bet most of them are a part of this!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Good luck to you.
make shore no heat can set your new home on fire.
Dont use plastic gutter!

if you do have some one build it.
get a fire certificate!
AND look in to the company you get it from.

you could even nail tin sheets up.
the windows could set on fire. Plastic or wood!!!
so have tin sheets to put up if you need it.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: EveStreet

trees with green leaves carry a fair amount of water and are less likely to catch fire than dry wood houses !

Most those trees are Evergreens, and Sap burns like a Mother#.

This is questionable to me.
Yes water in trees can protect from burning but Pine and other such trees tend to burn pretty bad. Especially any tree with Sap.

I find the damage to be less devastating than Tornado damage.... there is obvious inconsistency here as not a single tree appears scorched.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I highly doubt these fires started natural.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What makes me furious about these fires is that, in a previous thread about the Camp Fire, someone commented that the big water bomber planes were all being used to fight the fires down near Los Angeles, leaving the less-effective water-dropping helicopters to fight the much worse Camp Fire.

Yeah, no politics at work there...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Someone was mistaken.

The aircraft vary from helicopters scooping water out of lakes and pools to large twin-engine amphibious airplanes up to gigantic converted airliners and cargo jets, including DC-10s and, most amazingly, a Boeing 747-400 that roars into view low to the ground, deposits thousands of gallons of bright red retardant on the flames, then rockets out of sight again. It’s been a presence for several days north of San Francisco, where it’s been battling the Camp Fire in Butte County.

www.thedrive.com...

Two "Super Scooper" aircraft flew into Redding on Friday to help battle the Camp Fire, the U.S. Forest Service said.

The two CL-415s landed at Redding Municipal Airport from their home in Spokane, Washington.

www.redding.com...
edit on 11/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It sounds likely that a PG&E power line started the fire.

I live south of the fire in the Sacramento area. The smoke here has been terrible, my chest feels like it's full of cement, and the smoke has also been affecting the bay area 100 miles south of here.

Thankfully the air is slowly improving, and rain is expected over the next few days. With over 70 confirmed deaths, and 100's still missing, this will probably be really bad when all is said and done.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here in Australia we have had our tragedies of bush fires.When fires get going they turn into mini storms and tornadoes in the right conditions.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I’m gonna say it since no one else will...

High energy weapon or flame thrower...

Seen forest fires up close and personal, this
Doesn’t even look like a ‘firestorm’..looks like someone rob the house torches the houses and left the rest; my heart goes out but I call it like I see it.

Anyone
That can bring up yt vids of live feeds when the ‘storm’ was taking
Place ..doubt there is t any. Why? $$$$$$

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Sidenote: these people lost their homes.... seems the state is going to tax them for the property value before the fire. Hope California does the right thing for these poor folks

😑😔😔

Wha? I could only see a tax on the lot - if anything which in these circumstances amounts to cruel and unusual punishment. California building codes are so complex and expensive now with "green" requirements, multiple layers of permits to file etc that most wont be able to rebuild a house anything like what they had especially the older homes. Insurance rates are going to get jacked up making these areas out of reach to those who once lived there. horrible situation all around.

All those grandfather clauses up in smoke... A New building will have to satisfy all the New laws.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join