It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes you a mystic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

And will only answer to "Hey Sidd..."

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
I am not a mystic, or anything like it. I would guess that a true mystic would want to remove themselves from the limelight, and therefore wouldn't be inclined to answer here. JMHO.

Ergo the evasive answer...

By the way, You both got the answer "right". Just making the trip IS the 'trip'...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I guess my wording was bad. I do my best to make the decisions Jesus would have me make, think the thoughts He would have me think.

To serve self is to create an internal feedback loop. A closed circuit that will lose momentum.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I would suggest that the missing time is probably that you are... Consciously on another plane (the astral and mental) are notorious for having missing time. It's not missing, it's because your consciousness there is not experiencing time as it is in the 3 dimensional world we generally inhabit.
Examples - Folk in the bible falling down "as dead" and being taught for only minutes yet the body is "as dead" for days.
Fairy's taking people or children into a mound for a party and coming back a week, month, a lifetime later when the party only lasted one night to them.

Option 2. You got abducted and probed by them pesky aliens.

Option 3 You took ambian

The twin flame stuff is how you are interpreting the experience or being shown the experience..etc
The actual twin, could be many things. Soulmate, soul, diety, many other things. Ask what it is next time. Or ask yourself, you probably already know.

Not to mention many religions talk about this topic. Read up, pray... or as I like to do. Go to sleep asking whats the deal. Be surprised how many times you wake up with the answer.

Cheerio

I AM

edit on 18-11-2018 by bwillie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
Are there any other mystics on this site? What makes you a mystic? I'll start.

First, a couple definitions...

mys·ti·cism
[ˈmistəˌsizəm]

NOUN
belief that union with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or the spiritual apprehension of knowledge inaccessible to the intellect, may be attained through contemplation and self-surrender.

mys·tic
[ˈmistik]

NOUN
a person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believes in the spiritual apprehension of truths that are beyond the intellect.

These other things make me a rare mystic:

I've experienced time missing for at least ten times at this point. What happened? From what I can tell is that the most real me absorbed me (the less real me, not my physical earthling body though) and then put me back here in my physical earthling body.

I've experienced the mystical connection with my twin flame I met once as she was one of her most good-looking physical forms. Who was she truly? My goddess. My wife. My Siamese fraternal twin sister based on god and goddess standards.

I believe that the absolute is the most real you as opposed to this less real you reading this right now.

I believe that the absorption gives the returned you a mystical experience of having missing time to this reality.

I believe that ultimate reality is the final orgasmic marital reality with your twin flame.

A mystic can't be made.Can learn a bit....but not made in the traditional sense

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Nah, I'm instinct all the way.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
When encountering a cave sage, the first question should be "why do I ask someone else for my own truth?"

I'm not a mystic, but I do run a spay and neuter clinic for mystics.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Are there any other mystics on this site?

Yes

What makes you a mystic?

My say so.

I've experienced time missing for at least ten times at this point. What happened?

You missed some time.

I've experienced the mystical connection with my twin flame I met once as she was one of her most good-looking physical forms.

I lost my virginity to a vacuum cleaner.

I believe that the absolute is the most real you as opposed to this less real you reading this right now.

Its not really me reading this?

But it is because the less real me is the absolute me as you just said, so the not real me is the real me and also the absolute me while being the infinite me everywhere and every when but never and always.

I believe that the absorption gives the returned you a mystical experience of having missing time to this reality.

a connection that shows you a disconnect, aye.

I like it.

I believe that ultimate reality is the final orgasmic marital reality with your twin flame.

There is so much to ponder from this belief you share, its deep.

Sorry for strange sense of humor

top topics

<< 1   >>

join