It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a little disappointed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nah, outdated. What you need is a shusher!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In old descriptions of (the DEVIL) aside from deceiver and liar it has two prominent qualities “ACCUSER and INSTIGATOR”, as usual habit he say something and then “when being subject to question” he’ll deny it, or better proof…. when cornered he’ll blame on someone else.

I said it looooong before his presidency…..

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ahabstar

trump can't be the antiChrist. The antiChrist is supposedly loved by everyone.

Damn Silly, for one time we agree.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

When most leftists are atheist, why would they bother with such "Sky Daddy" nonsense?

Their god is government and as far as they're concerned this is their version of Armageddon which explains the non-stop REEEEEEEE we're getting. This is the existential battle of our time ... well, at least, until the next time the progressive candidate doesn't win.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

So that rules out obama

link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Yeah, there is that too. A lot of Trump supporters aren't even really that fond of him.

Obama came a lot closer than Trump ever did.
edit on 18-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Is your poking stick 10 feet 2 inches so you can poke everyone?

Edit: Was supposed to be a reply to DB. Don't know what happened here.
edit on 18-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Quite simple

The World Will LOVE the Anti-Christ. He will be the charismatic savior.

Anyone seeing the world Love Trump?

The world will mostly be convinced the anti-Christ is Christ returned or a figure like Christ. He'll be so good that even those who should know better will start to think he's the genuine thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Not everyone. A good potion suffer from TDS or are gullable and easily lead by the CNN Fake news

And Trump is a white hat anyway

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Meh, he's just a man, a very flawed man, we shall see were it goes.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If he was the messiah, he certainly wouldn't talk and act the way he does.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You are the first person I've ever seen disappointed by too few batchit crazy topic threads on ATS. One usually see disappointment at how many of the aforementioned asylum inmate composed threads are out in the wild at any given moment.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
After nearly 22 months in the big chair and all the adamant Trump haters out there, the best Trump is the Antichrist thread on ATS is this 2016 offering from Willtell

And while okay the numerology is a little weak to be honest. There have been more Trump is the new Messiah/Mosses threads. Especially after right announcing the building the embassy in Jerusalem. I guess the old Gog and Magog is passé and outdated now.

Disappointing.

Given that ATS became beholden to the alt-right and Trump supporters during the 2016 election, encouraging many progressives and politically-moderate individuals of the site, is it any surprise why there are more crazy pro-Trump threads than crazy anti-Trump ones? I would like to see some more crazy anti stuff to weigh the balance, but it is unlikely due to the aforementioned.

I find it all a bit ridiculous though. Trump is not the anti-Christ anymore than he is the reincarnation of Cyrus the Great, but these arguments can be entertaining to watch.
edit on 19-11-2018 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Can’t be the anti-Christ or anti-Trumpers would be fawning over him.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I thought pretty much the same as staff decided to take down my Antichrist mud-pit thread for some reason.

Disappointing.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
But there have certainly been suggestions that Trump was the "TRUMPet of Revelation".
Even a couple was too many, after eight years of people proclaiming his predecessor as the "OBAMAnation of desolation", and apparently taking it seriously as Biblical interpretation. I was hoping they might give that theme a rest.

edit on 19-11-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

He is from Hawaii, so I always considered him the beast from the sea that accompanied and promoted the anti-Christ

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
So John Kerry was the anti-Christ? That might explain a lot.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Comparing him to Cyrus the Great doesn't mean all that you think it does. Certainly, it's a mixed blessing at best, a sign of apocalypse at worst.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: daaskapital

Comparing him to Cyrus the Great doesn't mean all that you think it does. Certainly, it's a mixed blessing at best, a sign of apocalypse at worst.

I compared him to Cyrus the Great because many crazies on YouTube actually believed (many still do) that Trump is either a reincarnation of, or the modern equivalent to, Cyrus - sent by God to right the wrongs of previous administrations and bring America and the world back from the brink.

Case in point:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join