It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a little disappointed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
After nearly 22 months in the big chair and all the adamant Trump haters out there, the best Trump is the Antichrist thread on ATS is this 2016 offering from Willtell

And while okay the numerology is a little weak to be honest. There have been more Trump is the new Messiah/Mosses threads. Especially after right announcing the building the embassy in Jerusalem. I guess the old Gog and Magog is passé and outdated now.

Disappointing.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Anti-Christ, Messiah....doesn't matter...if he is either, the majority of us are screwed.

Thankfully he is just an egotistical rich businessman that thinks he actually has a chance of fixing our economy. It would take a lot more than just a man to fix the mess we got ourselves into over the last thirty years.

Well, actually I may be wrong, if he pushes that button and launches nukes, so will Russia and our problems are over for the majority of people.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I would kind of expect the anti-Christ to be competent.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

oh my gosh wasn't expecting THAT response underwerks!!! but it is logical!!! you made me laugh

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The silence on Trump's potential anti Christ status might be the biggest sign something is amiss.

I'm not up on eschatology, so I couldn't write a thread on how he's the Beast. I would write a thread, however, on how he's testing the checks and balances of the Executive branch, much like the dinosaurs testing the electric fencing in Jurrassic Park. I think he's prepping the gov't for a complete corporate takeover. All the execs are in high office already. If he privatizes the VA and the USPS, expect a waterfall of other public institutions falling to corporate control.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

trump can't be the antiChrist. The antiChrist is supposedly loved by everyone.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I was dropped this site through a friend as a Supporter of The Donald, and I hate seeing what's become of my Country. Soon as I can post I have a good one, and wanna say, it's been quite the trip up to this point within the Politicial arena.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

trump can't be the antiChrist. The antiChrist is supposedly loved by everyone.

Yep, the great Uniter! That is NOT POTUS 45...nor will it be any US President in the next 20 years, at least.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I wonder if they are embarrassed by that thread. I mean I heard some stupid Obama conspiracies, but that one is just mental.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
the anti christ or the messiah would not be a complete incompetent idiot! I would expect him or her to be able to string a sentence together and recite facts, oh yea.....he would actually be able to choose minions to do his bidding.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Cheer up!

I have 3 fool-proof examples as to how Trump is the anti-Christ.

1. The anti-Christ wears pants. Trump wears pants.

2. The anti-Christ is evil, if you take 4 letters in the alphabet and arrange them in a certain way, they spell "EVIL".

3. The "anti-Christ" is spelled using the letters FROM THE SAME ALPHABET that spell out "Trump".

#TruthBomb

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

The silence on Trump's potential anti Christ status might be the biggest sign something is amiss.

I'm not up on eschatology, so I couldn't write a thread on how he's the Beast. I would write a thread, however, on how he's testing the checks and balances of the Executive branch, much like the dinosaurs testing the electric fencing in Jurrassic Park. I think he's prepping the gov't for a complete corporate takeover. All the execs are in high office already. If he privatizes the VA and the USPS, expect a waterfall of other public institutions falling to corporate control.

I agree with you and whether he gets 1 term or 2 when it is time to go he will NOT leave...he has hinted at getting rid of term limits a while back

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I vote Agustus for Anti Christ and DB as his Unholy Enforcer.
Austus is competent, viscous and suitably cruel......and DB already has a pokin stick.

May our Dark Lord's reign for 1000 years.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The Evil Poking Stick of Unending Cruelty, and Pokiness.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

+5 to hit/to damage, as well, don't forget.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As long as the word “Nee” is not spoken while poking...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As long as the word “Nee” is not spoken while poking...

That's the "Silly Poking Stick of Unending Cruelty, and Pokiness".

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I would kind of expect the anti-Christ to be competent.

Considering he loses in the end, Satan embodies incompetence. Then again, those that follow him are deluded in seeing competence in failure. Typifies your standard lefty these days..

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hahaha its amusing when people think the antichrist will be ANY POTUS

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Quite simple

The World Will LOVE the Anti-Christ. He will be the charismatic savior.

Anyone seeing the world Love Trump?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join