It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan and Celine Dion? Well why not?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

She made bank on her recordings, movie themes, Vegas shows..no mystery.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Well, apparently some people here think it's imperative that hospitals start the gender identity right away, by dressing babies in pink or blue , for their protection, health and safety.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Her hubby was her manager from the time she was 12.

Sounds like another MKUKTRA sex slave for a pedo.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Well, apparently some people here think it's imperative that hospitals start the gender identity right away, by dressing babies in pink or blue , for their protection, health and safety.

NO they don't.

a simple suggestion that its easier to tell without looking at their private parts was made.

If you think dressing a newborn in pink or blue is critical to its health and welfare, you've got another thing coming!

So a poster suggests that its a quick and easy way of identifying boys and girls by colours pink and blue and you interpret that as them thinking its critical to their health and welfare?

WOW.

Ok now for the real deal, the real serious business.

Why would anyone care whether any particular newborn in a hospital nursery is a boy or a girl?

Well to keep up with the topic at hand, satanic shenanigans and what not I would have to say ask the mason on the site.

Maybe boy babies taste better than girl babies or vice versa, Freemasons do a lot of charity work building hospitals and what not, could all be linked.

Celine Dion could very well be working for another group that are trying to clean the masonic ranks of baby eaters and replace the Masonic leadership with Illuminati stooges to make way for their reptilian overlords.

Creating a clothing line that gets rid of the pink and blue system that is most likely used by Masons for the purposes expressed above hurts their baby eating activities.

Instead of tasting better maybe one or the other are poisonous to Masons and they can only eat one sex and not the other.

Celine having this system is just sending the Masons a message, every act of war is a communication between the 2 sides.

Let me end my deluded ramblings with a

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Wow, that is one seriously messed up commercial!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Why?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Women wants to be treated equally yet they expect men to do all the heavy lifting and to give women priority.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyonedies
Women wants to be treated equally yet they expect men to do all the heavy lifting and to give women priority.

Let me guess.

You're a man.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Why?

Curious Annee, if my memory serves me right you consider yourself a pagan. Now if you took time to go through that entire article and all of the pictures you would have had to seen some dark stuff. So do you agree that it is on the dark side of human nature to dress small children in those ways, or do you fall more in the idea that the parents are ok doing that to their children if they choose to do so?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Why?

Curious Annee, if my memory serves me right you consider yourself a pagan. Now if you took time to go through that entire article and all of the pictures you would have had to seen some dark stuff. So do you agree that it is on the dark side of human nature to dress small children in those ways, or do you fall more in the idea that the parents are ok doing that to their children if they choose to do so?

I'm atheist.

Pagan basically means "of the earth/farmers". It was meant as an insult by the "good" Christians inside the acceptable society city walls.

Pagan -- of the earth -- festivals are about Life -- Death -- Birth -- Harvest (food).

Not really sure what you're reading into it.

I like the clothes.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Why?

I'm atheist.

Pagan basically means "of the earth/farmers". It was meant as an insult by the "good" Christians inside the acceptable society city walls.

Pagan -- of the earth -- festivals are about Life -- Death -- Birth -- Harvest (food).

Not really sure what you're reading into it.

I like the clothes.

Thank you for your answer. So you if you have children, you would dress them in the clothing? Since they are notably "satanic", what interest would an atheist have in such a thing? Shock value? Is there any situation where you would feel odd in clothing your children that way?

I don't really care I just want to understand what the attraction is. What you feel there is to like about dressing a small child like that.

For instance, you would be ok with your 4 year old daughter wearing a shirt that says "HO!" in large block letters?
edit on 19-11-2018 by Fools because: ...

edit on 19-11-2018 by Fools because: .

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

They are newborn babies so to me, you need to know which baby is what sex and where to put them in the room, otherwise like I said already, the nurses will have to take a peek every day. Ok, you can have name tags I guess and they probably do but I'm just assuming name tags and colour makes things easier.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How are they "Satanic"?

I'm atheist.

I would need to believe in a god to believe in Satan.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools>>> What we have is an organized program that is designed to remove the very identity and individualism of everyone under the guise of promoting diversity and tolerance and individuality. They say that we shouldn't force stereotypes of gender on children. But at the same time they're actively combating conventional gender norms and behavior. They don't want national identity or religious beliefs forced on others and seek to remove them entirely. There can be no racial distinction on the basis of civil rights and anti racism, yet they also want to force the abandonment of racial identity and cultural heritage. Embrace diversity by destroying it. I was in a major book store chain looking for a birthday present for my 5 year old grand nephew. I happened to walk by an entire wall of books pushing a feminist agenda for little girls. "Princesses wear pants" was one title I read. Do we want a generation of genderless kids where they don't know what they are? Do we want girls fighting in wars? Doesn't that go against millennia of genetic biological evolution and social upbringing? The human race is under attack chemically by endocrine disruptors rendering people infertile. Population control is one goal there. We're being set up to be replaced by another chosen step of human evolution. Nazis never dreamed of anything done on this scale. But anyway, the children are targets. Child trafficking is huge and very real. Celine Dion met her husband while still only 15 and married him before she was 20, right? He probably introduced her to this dark underbelly of the entertainment world and now she's part of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

People of the Land (Earth): Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2

This expression (Heb., ʽam ha·ʼaʹrets, with its plural forms) occurs 75 times in the Hebrew text. In Jesus’ day it was employed by the religious leaders as a term of contempt, but originally this was not the case. ...originally, the expression was one of respect. It did not apply only to a lowly class or those of the poorer element.
As a Term of Contempt. In course of time, however, the religious leaders of Judah began to use the term to designate those persons, Jewish or non-Jewish, who were unlearned in the Law and more particularly those who were ignorant of or who failed to observe in detail the great body of rabbinic traditions that now developed. (Mt 15:1, 2)
Thus the sense of ʽam ha·ʼaʹrets changed from one of general respect to one of religious opprobrium, much as the Latin term paganus, from which the English word “pagan” is derived. Pagan originally meant simply a dweller in a rural community, but since those country people were often the last to be converted, it came to be used by city dwellers as applying to all who did not adopt their professed Christian beliefs. In a similar way the term “heathen” at first meant simply one who lived out on the “heath” or field.

Anyway, people shouldn't be so quick to call other people "devil worshippers" without considering their own beliefs and their Pagan origins:

Building on Pagan Foundations

... In her desire to win pagan hearts, the church therefore did not adhere to the truth. She justified the practice of syncretism, the absorption of heathen beliefs and practices “dear to the masses.” The result was a hybrid, apostate church, far removed from the teachings of true Christianity. ...

The Apologists—Christian Defenders or Would-Be Philosophers?
The Church Fathers—Advocates of Bible Truth?
One Myth Leads to Another

“LOOK out,” wrote the apostle Paul to Christians living in the latter half of the first century C.E. What was he warning against? “Perhaps there may be someone who will carry you off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men.”​—Colossians 2:8.

Despite Paul’s warning, from the middle of the second century C.E., some Christians began using concepts borrowed from ancient philosophers in order to explain their beliefs. Why? They wanted to be accepted by the educated people of the Roman Empire and thus make more converts.

Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal

What is the origin of the myth? ...

Pagan. To keep the answer short, evidence in the article. The same counts for the following myths:
Myth 2: The Wicked Suffer in Hell
Myth 3: All Good People Go to Heaven
Myth 4: God Is a Trinity
Myth 5: Mary Is the Mother of God
Myth 6: God Approves of the Use of Images and Icons in Worship

And that's just the tip of the iceberg:

If you want to learn how to be more Pagan or Pagan traditions, try any Church in Christendom (but you'll be doing so at your own peril, see the warning below). If not and you prefer (true) Christianity instead, avoid them like the plague (any denomination that teaches one or more of the doctrines, myths actually, mentioned above; or shows any of the thirty signs highlighted in the video above).

“Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.”​—Rev. 18:4.
edit on 20-11-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Very informative, but I personally don't care what the Bible/scripture says or it's explanation of Pagan or anything else.

The Bible is a compilation of man's choice of selected ancient script. Script is someone's viewpoint. Viewpoints differ from author to author. At best ancient writings are a minuscule look of history -- varying depending on who wrote it.

Actually, the origin and exact meaning of Pagan is not known.

I simplified what Pagan means.

It has nothing to do with Satan.

edit on 20-11-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

They are newborn babies so to me, you need to know which baby is what sex and where to put them in the room, otherwise like I said already, the nurses will have to take a peek every day. Ok, you can have name tags I guess and they probably do but I'm just assuming name tags and colour makes things easier.

Hospital nurseries do not separate newborn babies according to gender. There is no need to keep girl newborns segregated from boy newborns. Nobody needs to peek to see what's inside their diaper, unless they need a change. There are no special girl diapers and special boy diapers. There isn't girl newborn formula and boy newborn formula.
Those tags aren't "name tags". They identify who the baby's parents or caretakers are, it's doctor, date and time of birth, special needs, as well as name and maybe, but not always, their gender. The mother is also given an identical tag, so babies don't get misidentified.

It's not enough to simply sort boys from girls and have name tags to properly care for the health and well being of a newborn.

edit on 20-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You have got to be a real psycho to make your kid go with these clothes.

A big "HO!" on a little girl's shirt? Hand print?

Tell me more about respecting women you lousy hypocrites. Go on and dress your kid with that.

This thing makes vagina hats look sane and normal.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
You have got to be a real psycho to make your kid go with these clothes.

A big "HO!" on a little girl's shirt? Hand print?

Tell me more about respecting women you lousy hypocrites. Go on and dress your kid with that.

This thing makes vagina hats look sane and normal.

Agree, but as you see there is at least one member here that finds nothing wrong with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join