It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan and Celine Dion? Well why not?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
She has been a bit of a freak since day 1, never could stand her.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Do you have to sell not only your soul to be a Hollywood elite, but your mind also???

Because these asshats are delusional morons.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Why would anyone care whether any particular newborn in a hospital nursery is a boy or a girl? Boy and girl newborns don't have gender specific needs.

Here's your little boy, Mrs. Smith.

Here's your little girl, Mrs. Jones.

Imagine the hilarity when they both get home and find out each has the other's kid because the hospital didn't have a good system for telling the kids apart easily starting with the sex.

And after sorting all that fun out, they still have to wonder if the boys were shuffled and the girls. Is my girl really mine or did they manage to get her mixed up with someone else's girl, etc.?

Some people are just real stupid these days

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Why would anyone care whether any particular newborn in a hospital nursery is a boy or a girl? Boy and girl newborns don't have gender specific needs.

Imagine the hilarity when they both get home and find out each has the other's kid because the hospital didn't have a good system for telling the kids apart easily starting with the sex.

And after sorting all that fun out, they still have to wonder if the boys were shuffled and the girls. Is my girl really mine or did they manage to get her mixed up with someone else's girl, etc.?

Identification bracelets.

My grandkids were wrapped in striped blankets. Both boys & girls.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

LOL

Seriously? You think hospitals rely on pink and blue clothing to identify newborn babies and their special needs?

Just LOL!

Please go back and rethink your response.

edit on 18-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If you are one or two nurses on duty and in a hurry because you have a full ward, the hats being colored make it easier to do things on the go.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I would say the same to you. See my response above.

The colors are one quick and easy way to help with keeping the babies properly sorted in a hurry.
edit on 18-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Listen, hospitals don't sort newborns according to gender. Why would they? What does whether or not a baby is born male or female have to do with identifying a newborn with its family and its special needs?

If you think dressing a newborn in pink or blue is critical to its health and welfare, you've got another thing coming!

edit on 18-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Pink and blue is not the issue, which you are minimizing. It’s the clothing line with “Ho” and the all-seeing eye and the 666 symbolism and on and on.

What does any of that that have to do with “liberating gender”....?

(Nothing! )

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This kid's face pretty much sums up my feelings. I feel your pain kid.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Where the hell was that devil horns onesie when my kids were little?? I had to settle for gag onesies from Spencers with skull print on them!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Where the hell was that devil horns onesie when my kids were little?? I had to settle for gag onesies from Spencers with skull print on them!

Ha Ha

I only shopped at Thanksgiving & Christmas for the entire year so my girls weren't forced to wear pastels.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
But, she's a Canadian.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Looks like she got her inspiration from Dora Lange in True Detective season one. Someone needs to make a Rust Cole Meme commenting on Celine Dion's new line.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Dual Citizenship in USA.

www.celinedionforum.com... -9733%3B/#donate

The supporters here need someone to post Celines new satanic baby line on their webpage, they seem unaware of her grotesque nature.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Anybody ever trace back theses celebs income streams?

The heavy political and insane anti-family unit type and hyper sexual behavior looks like they are just propaganda whores.

I really start to wonder. It would be an easy way to pay these liars.

300 million in box office sales! Wow!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I bet every person who attends a concert is illuminati.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Anybody ever trace back theses celebs income streams?

The heavy political and insane anti-family unit type and hyper sexual behavior looks like they are just propaganda whores.

I really start to wonder. It would be an easy way to pay these liars.

300 million in box office sales! Wow!

you should probably look into how the entertainment industry is subsidized by us poor serf taxpayers. That will explain a lot. it will also explain why so many celebs hate Trump.

This along with the social programing, satanic worship etc. is the big reason behind the Boycott Hollywood movement that has been so succesful. These creatures cant operate as well when light is shown on them and the makeup comes off.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Mandroid7

I bet every person who attends a concert is illuminati.

Yeah its all a big joke isnt it. Not so funny though when ones of your own children disappears.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm thinking Celine's not the scary one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join