It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare videotape - Tony Dodd on UFOs and Animal Mutilations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

When I read "Enter the Valley" by Chris O'Brian is when I started my personal investigation in to the "phenom" and living very close to the 4 corners and San Luis valley made it easy; But just created more questions and no solid answers.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

When I read "Enter the Valley" by Chris O'Brian is when I started my personal investigation in to the "phenom" and living very close to the 4 corners and San Luis valley made it easy; But just created more questions and no solid answers.

"Stalking the Herd" is a superior book.. but it doesn't give answers.. but it did convince me that the actions of humans have very little to do with any of this.. though I think the government is riding the coat tails of whatever is doing this SOMETIMES.. as sometimes veterinary supplies are found adjacent to some of the more crude of the mutilations.

Kev

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Will be getting a copy of that book for Christmas and the author is also brought up in this interview with George Knapp discussing animal mutilation - the cryptoterrestrial (and cheeky trickster) angle are also briefly mentioned.

See 16:00

Jacques Vallee also talks about the mystery in this interview about his forbidden science diaries.

See 20:45

Cheers.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join