It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fires - act of terrorism or war? Fires set by insurgent agents from other countries or entities?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I agree these fires are intentionally set. The fact so many spring up miles away from each other near the same time itself is a good indicator of arson. The results of how these fires destroy houses selectively while avoiding others is another oddity. To see the complete destruction of home where nothing is left standing is not typical of house fires. Cars with tires and glass missing is another anomaly not easily explained by natural causes.

As to who stands to gain?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I posted a thread last week with the theory of it being china to set the stages for an invasion because if they just invaded without first purging the flamables they would all burn the first day they hit our shores. It would be impossible for china to invade if these fires do not happen so it is either them or coincidentally helping them for a future war.

The one spot they are eligable for infultration is being devoured by controversal fires when there are plenty of hot spot that can flame easily in the u.s. There is more & more evidence suggesting a foreign sabotage whoch would benifit china the best.

I don't think any invasion force would even make it to American shores. We have too much weaponry every damn place world-wide to take them out before they get here...

Remember Bagdad? They were shooting the sky with tons of fire during the "shock and awe" attack.

And WE WERENT EVEN THERE. I'm sure its the same way with China or some other power...but mass invasion? No.

Fires clearing a path or not.
edit on 18-11-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
true story; Imperial Japan launched incendiary balloons that floated over the US in WWII

en.wikipedia.org...

From late 1944 until early 1945, the Japanese launched over 9,300 fire balloons, of which 300 were found or observed in the U.S. Despite the high hopes of their designers, the balloons were ineffective as weapons, causing only six deaths (from one single incident) and a small amount of damage. The deaths occurred when the victims decided to touch the balloon, thus causing it to explode...Their launch sites were located on the east coast of the main Japanese island of Honshū.

Japan released the first of these bomb-bearing balloons on November 3, 1944. They were found in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming, as well as Mexico and British Columbia, & the Yukon in Canada.

the first intercontinental weapon system!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I can guarantee from personal experience with a wildfire that this topic is recalcitrant fabulism. More often than not its a few pyro teenie-boppers that were doing dumb # and being stupid #ing asshole #s going "HERPDERP IM GONNA LIGHT THIS ON FIRE! WHOA LOOK HOW BIG ITS GETTING!"

Dumb #.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Azureblue

I’d love to see some verifiable sources for this tall tale.

Suit yourself mate, I was just relating what I read.

Perhaps you might like to consider recommending the OP research what I had written and then make their own mind up. You may end up doing him some good.

Rubbishing what i say does not reflect well on oneself and does not help them either.

Sometimes it pays to read things one initially thinks is load of rubbish. In searching for the truth, if one is doing that, carries its own risks in that one might have to change ones ideas about things.

Its not easy admitting to oneself that one has been wrong about something, let alone admitting it to others but admitting to oneself is the first step.

The panorama is more important than the detail.

cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I can't read anything until you provide it, which is allI asked for.

Believe it or not, your word alone means absolutely nothing.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I can't read anything until you provide it, which is allI asked for.

Believe it or not, your word alone means absolutely nothing.

"I can't read anything until you provide it, which is allI asked for. - Rubbish, surely you are not asserting that you cannot use the internet are you mate? Come on, that won't work.

Your comment has a ring about it that causes me wonder if someone is looking for a reason not to make enquires themselves for fear that what they read might undermine their convictions in their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

So, my assumption that you’re talking out your arse is correct.

The fact you’re getting offended, yet still won’t come up with anything to shut me up, is gold by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join