It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many homes burnt in the fires were "under water" in debt vs those not burnt?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Before we go into this, obviously, a few cases are arson.

Human nature hard at work.

However I suggest you consider that not all homes are built the same. I am in Australia so building methods are a world apart ... nevertheless ... answer the following questions. YOU can't but a responsible Government would try and determine the answers to the following.

Was the framing timber or steel.

Were the walls masonry, plastic siding, timber siding or aluminium siding.

What was the roof? Timber, bituminous, steel or other.

Did the house have window shutters? Were they closed.

There are many more factors other than the few I am using as the example.

This is what happens when you mandate people flee. Something small becomes a house fire if no one is around to put out the ember.

P

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Have you ever been to Cali?

Did you read the thread? If you did, you must have poor reading comprehension.

Did you see I mentioned houses becoming engulfed entirely in flames in under a minute when they were a mile + ahead of the fire line? Yes? No? Do all the people just ignore important parts of the thread that don't fit their narrative?

Take a look at building in Cali, especially the Wosley area. MANY houses have terracotta roof "tiles", which aren't gonna burn one way or another. Many area's look a lot like Tuscany from the air.

I stand by my assessment and questions. This isn't the first time this same pattern has happened and I'm guessing it won't be the last.

Tell me why didn't these fires happen in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona or Cali when they had the same or worse temp's and drought for prolonged periods (many years), we didn't see anything like this. This isn't b/c a 1 degree warming of the atmosphere, if you think that is the case, there is no point in talking to you.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Your reading comprehension needs an update. I said I live in Australia.

Did you see I mentioned houses becoming engulfed entirely in flames in under a minute when they were a mile + ahead of the fire line? Yes? No? Do all the people just ignore important parts of the thread that don't fit their narrative?

Yes, but that is what you see from afar.

A fire can get hold in a house very quickly and the first sign will be a little smoke.

A child playing with candles can do much the same, nothing terribly obvious until, seemingly, the whole house is ablaze.

Instead of throwing a verbal fit, consider that other people obviously have much more experience in these scenarios.

If you keep throwing fits, I for one will not be involved in any of your future threads.

The things I listed do make a great difference.

You might as well start looking at pew pew guns if your attitude stays the same.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes even here in the UK I had those thoughts,about one building on fire. Yet nothing else burning around it. I have heard some people mention about DEW on social media and one guy said the fires were on the route of some proposed high speed railway line. Have to question everything, as we know that they are capable of doing this kind of thing. False flags ect You are correct, follow the money.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

MANY houses have terracotta roof "tiles", which aren't gonna burn one way or another.

That is not correct. Terracotta on steel frames are unlikely to burn. Timber frames are another matter.

Stick your head through the manhole on a terracotta house and you will notice a lot of light getting in through gaps. Embers can and do penetrate those gaps.

You also said MANY homes have terracotta roofs, so ... did any of those burn down or only the ones that did not have those roofs.

Not every one of those homes was arson. Some probably were.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Not sure there are many who are underwater in California.

managecasa.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Not sure there are many who are underwater in California.

managecasa.com...

That can't really be assessed from that report. I really can't say I trust a source that uses data from real estate companies to support the claims that the real estate market is doing well. That's like believing a global warming report produced by a solar panel company or electric car company.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

MANY houses have terracotta roof "tiles", which aren't gonna burn one way or another.

That is not correct. Terracotta on steel frames are unlikely to burn. Timber frames are another matter.

Stick your head through the manhole on a terracotta house and you will notice a lot of light getting in through gaps. Embers can and do penetrate those gaps.

You also said MANY homes have terracotta roofs, so ... did any of those burn down or only the ones that did not have those roofs.

Not every one of those homes was arson. Some probably were.

P

Again you add nothing to the conversation - seems a pattern with you, you often throw in irrelevant data that seems to totally detract from the topic and clog up threads. Good work!

You obviously have TERRIBLE reading comprehension and turning around and saying that I do is just LAME. I asked if you had ever been to Cali - as far as I know a person from Aus can travel to Cali and still not live there.

As for the terrocatta roof tiles, I know they have them in Aus, I think I've seen them used along a city that has a nice beach - they often are used in a development but individuals will choose them too. They don't burn and an ember isn't going to start a fire on them, that is kind of a major selling point for them compared to other materials.

I just don't know how to respond to you, I would usually ignore someone who gets so much wrong in a single thread but I figure you will just clog it up more if I don't set thing straight.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

One of my jobs was investigating the odd house fire so ...

I will not be back. It seems to be all or nothing with you.

So all of those unusual fires where one house burnt down and either side did not is arson.

Well, you saved a lot of work for the fire investigators, they won't even have to go and have a look.

Well done.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Friends of my sisters whom live in the area,and my sister who has her place payed off,another lame reason the haters come up with stupid storys,like fire started to clear out for bullet train

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I grew up in Sydney Australia and across the road was 'the bush', untouched native Aussie trees and shrubs, a creek or two and stacks of our native (and deadly) wildlife.

We also had major bushfires burn up to the road nearly every second year and, as a child and a resident, we fought those fires to protect our homes. Usually we had them under control, without water or hoses, before the fire brigades arrived.

One year, I was working on a fire break when the wind changed direction and instead of the fire burning back on itself and away from us, it came straight toward us. There was this roaring noise and looking up, I could see that the fire was burning above the treeline, the wind being drawn in along the fire break and up into the air.

The heat was incredible but the fire warden explained that what we had seen was the resin of the euclaypt trees being boiled out and forming a flammable gaseous layer in the air. It was this that was racing over our heads and igniting trees back behind us. Leaving us and the trees nearer to us entirely untouched.

We had to run through the advancing wall of flames, coming from behind us, to escape back to the road (never run with the direction of the fire, it will keep pace with you and kill you). The heat was incredible and we did have a few burns and falls but everyone made it out.

So I can understand how one place gets burnt out and others untouched. It is the way wildfires go. Mostly unpredictable and they create winds and fields of hot gas that seem to defy the need for flammable objects to carry the fire.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I don't know who or what started these fires or even if some undisclosed star wars weapon but, I'm more interested in the why? Have you ever been in the middle of a wild fire or in the path of a tornado where your house is leveled but your neighbor including the trees in front yard were untouched. It's been extremely dry for years making a tinder box, coupled with strong gusty winds make it like a napalm firestorm from hell. Those fires were not due to Joe blow arson or someone who fell behind on their mortgage or to get insurance money or they were pissed off at someone. That doesn't make any sense IMO. Multi-million dollar mansions burned to the ground. These fires are in 3-4 individual far distant locations. It's also not uncommon for 3-5 separate fires all raging at near same time. Oregon, WA, northern CA are infamous for multi fires in all four corners.

I'll grant you the very strange, odd unbelievable burn destruction patterns however large fires with endless supply of good fuel and high winds take on a life of its own. Its really difficult to explain in words. Many people forget that almost exactly 1 year ago northern CA had the Wine fires which were the worst fires in state history that had the same burn devastation patterns as we're seeing with these latest fires. Yes the death toll is higher but the hysteria is a direct product of msm which is frequented by severe cases of Alzheimerism.

The answer to the WHY will answer the WHO. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Been saying that alot lately. Just my own speculation on the matter.

WHY option 1:
I'd start with the bullet train project cost (tens of Billions), the rail path, crooked Cali politicians that been pushing for it, and Siemens. Vegas may have a role in this as well. The fires are not about clearing the land owners out to make way for the rail train, rather it's all about the money. Get money from a large pot to put into another and slap the taxpayer with the bill.
Start fires [insert other disaster], request federal money, route to foundation, support sanctuary cities, repeat. Follow the money.

Option 2:
Could be a case of bad decisions resulting in sh#t happens. A fact that has happened more than once in western states is the result of those idiot environmentalist activists that lobbied and hampered forest management from doing their job. Neglect land mgmt and nature will take over and in most cases it won't be pleasant.

Option 3:
None of the above. The truth is still out there.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Sorry, but I don't buy the idea of all these people burning all their homes, losing everything they own, burning their neighbors to death, because they are in debt. And all of them doing it at the very same time, too! Complete nonsense.

It is one more case of planned destruction, by the slime in power, as usual.

The ground is sprayed from above, with highly flammable, highly combustible particles - aluminum, for example. All this crap lands on our trees, and our soil, and our houses. Then it starts out of nowhere - but let's call it a 'campfire', or 'lightning strike', who can prove otherwise?

Soon, 'high winds' arrive, by amazing coincidence, of course. In seconds, there are 'exploding' trees, which are - of course - normal to see, in alllow-temperature fires!! Scorched cars, too.

If you see it as a conspiracy, you are a nut. They tell you 'why would anyone want to burn people to death, in America?' 'Those are normal contrails, not chemical spraying out of all those high altitude white jets.'

If your town, or your family, ever gets scorched into smoldering black ashes, you can say how it's 'normal'. It happens all the time, now. Who really cares why towns weren't vaporized by fires before, until about 15 years ago!! It's NORMAL, okay??

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Sorry, but I don't buy the idea of all these people burning all their homes, losing everything they own, burning their neighbors to death, because they are in debt. And all of them doing it at the very same time, too! Complete nonsense.

It is one more case of planned destruction, by the slime in power, as usual.

The ground is sprayed from above, with highly flammable, highly combustible particles - aluminum, for example. All this crap lands on our trees, and our soil, and our houses. Then it starts out of nowhere - but let's call it a campfire, or lightning strike, who can prove otherwise?

Soon, high winds arrive, by amazing coincidence, of course. In seconds, there are exploding trees, which are - of course - normal to see, in all low-temperature fires!! Scorched to nothing towns are quite normal, too.

If you see it as a conspiracy, you are called a nut. Why would anyone want to burn people to death, in America? Those are normal contrails, not chemical spraying out of all those high altitude white jets.

If your town, or your family, ever gets scorched into smoldering black ashes, you can say how it's normal. It happens all the time, now. Who really cares why towns weren't vaporized by fires before, until about 15 years ago!! It's NORMAL, okay??

edit on 18-11-2018 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Actually, I was watching a news broadcast a few days ago and thought the same.

It was on Fox, and the reporter was pointing to and talking about a house he lived in, literally 200 ft from a house that was burned to the ground. The camera panned around and not a single other house was touched and the trees all around were green. It was so strange.

I understand embers can travel and start a fire, but with it being as dry as they say it is, if that one house caught then it should have lit the neighborhood up.

It seemed very out of place and i thought the exact same thing....I wonder if the owner just lit it up because they wanted to rebuild or were underwater.

I would bet there were more than a few that did this.

I thought the same thing when I saw on the news one house completely gone but the next house nothing had happened to it... like it was an insurance job!

Also was wondering why the trees around a dozen houses that had been razed weren't touched. I was thinking that looks odd, almost like the houses had been lazered from up above..

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You didn't provide any sources or even pictures to support your claims of houses going up in under a minute or miles ahead of the main fire.

So while it's fun to speculate, and I'm sure there are some instances of insurance fraud going on you aren't providing anything to back your claims.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You didn't provide any sources or even pictures to support your claims of houses going up in under a minute or miles ahead of the main fire.

So while it's fun to speculate, and I'm sure there are some instances of insurance fraud going on you aren't providing anything to back your claims.

Here you go. I have about 200+ videos to look back through that are all related to the recent fires. There were residents and firefighters both saying that fires were breaking out very far ahead of the fire line.

This video is an interview with a resident that survived evacuation.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
yep, nothing like a 10-20K homes set afire to reinvigorate a depressed housing industry there in California

sure there are instances of isolated homes getting flamed to cinders
sure there are whole evacuated communities with every house reduced to a mound of ashes
the collusion to destroy homes & collect insurance is afoot on many levels for many reasons...
After All Never let a crisis go to waste

the loss of lives is sad but not completely Avoidable...Actuary Tables were addressed in the clandestine meetings of the elite, Macro planners no doubt and the independent individual micro scheme'rs are the real risk takers
edit on th30154254572018552018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

That's interesting, but not proof of anything, or even reliable. Cherry picked stills of news coverage, leaps of conclusions without context, claims of projectiles .

looks like typical youtube nonsense.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You’ve got no idea. Just because you don’t understand and haven’t seen it... it happens man.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join