It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels tells Theresa May - delaying Brexit will cost UK £10bn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

and it wasn't all subjugation and oppression, much good was done too.

Ok, Where was this much good done?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: eletheia
Ok, Tell me what year, since the act of Union, Has England never had a foothold in other countries affairs?.

To this day England still bleeds Scotland of its natural resources. still clings on to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, Cypress, The Falklands, Gibraltar, and various other money laundering Caribbean islands.

When we talk about hiding money offshore, Do you think it's on a Ship in the North sea?

You can't answer because what I say is the truth. England has bullied and oppressed all over the planet for centuries. Hopefully, in the next year, She's about to find out what going it alone and taking our country back really means.

Without Scotlands resources, taxation from Wales and Northern Ireland little England will go under. But I suppose you will just adopt the old Dunkirk Spirit..ie, run back into the sea.

Brexit is Londons Titanic. Every man for themselves, After the wealthy have bought a seat on the lifeboats of course.

They are playing you like a fiddle and your too stupid to realise that. £350 million for the NHS should have been the first clue.

Ps, do you want a list of the Countries England has invaded and raped of its resources in the past 300 years alone?. Just let me know. I'll only be happy to oblige.

Firstly. whatever the truth or moral justification might be (and I will get to that in a moment) The vote has happened, we voted as a nation to leave, the vote passed (under the rules set up by the pro remain government at the time, together with the extra 9 million in pro remain propaganda sent to every house in the land) The people voted to leave the EU...Now, we either live in a democracy where the will of the people is acted upon or we live in a dictatorial state with the illusion of democracy.

Now, your points about history. You seem to be advocating a sort of revenge culture here...The British Empire being responsible for so many bad things means it's only right for other nations to trample all over modern day Brits, That seems to be the gist of it, right?
At what point does this revenge become a casus bellus for the English to once again go on the rampage? Because if it is ok for a country to trample us down because of history, it must therefore be ok for us to do the same.
Do remember that this country has been invaded, it's people killed and enslaved , it's resources plundered by Celts, Romans, Norse, Saxons even Barbary Pirates in more recent times.

At what point do you draw the line? Or are we doomed to go on until the end of time getting payback for something a previous generation was responsible for?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

At what point do you draw the line? Or are we doomed to go on until the end of time getting payback for something a previous generation was responsible for?

You want to talk about Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, arms sale to the Saudi dictators. We don't need to go back thousands of years. London still commits the same crimes as previous generations. Guilty as charged, We don't even need a trial.

Everything I have said is factual, It's all on record. London rigged two referendums here in Scotland. They rig election by brainwashing the masses through lopsided biased media. It would appear most on here are easily fooled. Murdoch and Rothermere have you all hook line and sinker.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

you are a victim of neo liberal propaganda and idealogical subversion. not your fault but non the less there it is. i suspect you are still reasonably young and have been fed this crap since the 80s.
try and absorb the link and revisit your opinions in light of what you learn.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-11-2018 by username74 because: syntax

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

You want to talk about Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, arms sale to the Saudi dictators. We don't need to go back thousands of years. London still commits the same crimes as previous generations. Guilty as charged, We don't even need a trial.

Everything I have said is factual, It's all on record. London rigged two referendums here in Scotland. They rig election by brainwashing the masses through lopsided biased media. It would appear most on here are easily fooled. Murdoch and Rothermere have you all hook line and sinker.

I think you are letting your Anglophobia colour your judgement. Any rigging in this referendum was on the remain side. The government and the opposition and the smaller parties in the house favoured remain, the news was intensely biased for remain...but hey, don't let that stop you.

As for the recent stuff in the middle east...It's all a continuation of what has been happening for years. Yes it isn't right, but look at who perpetrated most of the death and destruction There have been a lot of Scots in government when they ignored people marching against such things as the war in Iraq...It isn't an English v the rest of the world thing, it's much simpler than that, it's the ruling elite v the people, just as now, except some of the people are too blinded by prejudice to see it. You need to open your eyes.
edit on 05pMon, 19 Nov 2018 05:11:05 -060020182018-11-19T05:11:05-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Cauliflower

Could those numbers reflect a true comprehensive accounting? Given the resent voting fiasco here in the states who really knows? There are all kinds of hidden NWO project costs and state incurred debt.

Highly speculative, the numbers from 2016 are the numbers from 2016. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So what is the main driving force that is keeping the British public engaged? Apparently it is that they are being told they are being bullied?

That's an excellent question and I have a hunch:

For two years, observers have speculated that the June, 2016, Brexit campaign in the U.K. served as a petri dish for Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign in the United States. Now there is new evidence that it did. Newly surfaced e-mails show that the former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, and Cambridge Analytica, the Big Data company that he worked for at the time, were simultaneously incubating both nationalist political movements in 2015.

New Evidence Emerges of Steve Bannon and Cambridge Analytica’s Role in Brexit

So there is some transparency here, although it makes exactly zero amount of sense to a deep thinker.
(I added a Qo to the end of the link as per Q instructions)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

you are wrong

the EU " expects " us to pay +10bn for the " privelidge " of continuing to pay EU membership fees

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I can hardly believe what I just read in your comment .. .

… which was the best deal for any member of the EU being allowed to control our own currency and our borders too.

You think it's a 'best deal' that UK, a sovereign state, be 'allowed', or be granted permission, to control its own currency and borders? Astonishing. You really are brainwashed, aren't you?

Prepare to be shocked at this news but - UK had been doing these very things successfully for centuries without it 'being allowed to' by any foreign powers. Yes, it's actually true.

Good grief there's no wonder TPTB can't wait for us old folk to hurry up and die off and there's no-one left that remembers life and our country before the EU.

The EU is nothing more than a very expensive middle-man that is unnecessary and only exists to suck taxpayer-trillions from the wealthy countries and into the pockets of corruption. It's the very reason why the EU coffers have never been audited for more than a decade- no-one knows where all the money is going or coming from, nor whether it's being properly allocated or embezzled/stolen. We only know what the EU tells us, which isn't good enough. We should expect and demand oversight on this issue. The fact no-one does is concerning.

It looks to me like the EU is a vast blatant criminal money-laundering and human-trafficking racket. If it isn't then prove it, stop the illegal immigration and let's get the auditors in too.

edit on 19-11-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

you are wrong

the EU " expects " us to pay +10bn for the " privelidge " of continuing to pay EU membership fees

You are wrong.

See I can do that as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

take 2min 36 secs to educate yourself.
www.youtube.com...
and this vids 10 years old.
collapse is baked into the cake.
edit on 19-11-2018 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: username74

take 2min 36 secs to educate yourself.
www.youtube.com...
and this vids 10 years old.
collapse is baked into the cake.

And the relevance of a 10 year old YouTube video is?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

did you watch it?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

did you watch it?

Yes. Your turn to answer, what is the relevance?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

are you being deliberately obtuse?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You call it treachery my friend, I call it TREASON.

The transfer of law making from Westminster and Whitehall to the EU and its Commissars in Brussels is in reality the transfer of sovereignty to a foreign body and as such both should and could be classed as Treason.

Every Prime Minister from Ted Heath onwards and our Monarch have been complicit in this treason and those still alive should be tried and if found guilty punished in accordance with UK Law.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

are you being deliberately obtuse?

No it's a simple question. What has a 10 year old parody of mastermind got to do with Brexit?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: The GUT

You call it treachery my friend, I call it TREASON.

The transfer of law making from Westminster and Whitehall to the EU and its Commissars in Brussels is in reality the transfer of sovereignty to a foreign body and as such both should and could be classed as Treason.

Every Prime Minister from Ted Heath onwards and our Monarch have been complicit in this treason and those still alive should be tried and if found guilty punished in accordance with UK Law.

Dear God stop with the hyperbolic nonsense.

You are normally one of the sensible posters on here.
edit on 19-11-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

its a light hearted take on the financial premise and structure of the supranational entity that is trying to annex your homeland and it illustrates the underhand and irrational reasoning behind your previous statement.
can i be any clearer?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

its a light hearted take on the financial premise and structure of the supranational entity that is trying to annex your homeland and it illustrates the underhand and irrational reasoning behind your previous statement.
can i be any clearer?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You've been so quiet recently Solo, I've missed your rabid, bigoted anti-English rhetoric.

It really must be tiresome being so consumed with hatred and its obviously not conducive for reasoned and critical thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join