It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunities ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh, 8 is such a wonderful age!! They are pretty much perfect at that age. They can do some things for themselves yet they still look up to mom and dad. I loved that age.

If I could go back in time to spend more time with my kiddo I would so it in a heartbeat; and I had a schedule where i was home most of the time. But even with that I would still take more if I could!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You are getting good ideas to help you make your decision, so I'll just say good luck to you and hope for the very best.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: eletheia

I wish ... technically, everything I do should theoretically be possible from home, but the company is paranoid and a rules stickler type place.

You'll get WFH from them right about the time the sun goes red giant and swallows the earth.
We aren't even allowed unrestricted internet access which makes the internet research aspects of my job all kinds of fun. Researching entertainment events in cities is tough when that's the kind of thing the firewall tries to block. But we aren't supposed to have fun see, and if we worked from home, we might do stuff like that.

Wouldn't do to pay us for doing something other than work!

Just had a thought...... Do you need to stay with your present employer?

As you say "technically everything you do should theoretically be possible

to work from home" So you could go with an employer that uses 'homeworkers'

Could possibly be a win - win for you.

<< 1   >>

join