It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broward counts the wrong ballots as Florida races to finish manual recount ahead of Sunday deadline

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
How many times did she vote? I’m guessing she got a sticker for each vote so that’s 45 by my count!

Or 2978 by hers😂

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: carewemust

Brenda Snipes says that people are ridiculing her because she's BLACK.

www.foxnews.com...

I think she's a lady that looks strong and competent. A face of remarkable character. Unfortunately, she can totally screw up an election--or fix one--and her character and/or competence is taking hits. Again.

How many times did you vote Ms. Snipes lol?

Ummm...I think she looks high as eff...

Or is that just me...thinking she has that...just huffed a blunt look...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Annee

When you have the kind of incompetence/corruption going on in Broward, I think they deserve to make some noise. The alternative is to just let people interfere with our elections. What is Mueller investigating again?

Remember the 2000 fiasco over hanging chads? It was Broward County.

TheRedneck

Yes, and I've been following elections since then.

I used to keep files and links, but I don't anymore. It made no difference, or changed any opinions. People believe what they want to.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That, Annee, I cannot argue with.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Drucifer

In the last 20 years its been what 3 or 4 times Broward county has had issues, its a problem folks from the middle counties I know all have the same opinion of politics in south Florida, it flows as straight as a side winder.

Most large voting precincts have the same issues.

Florida Republicans just like to make a lot of noise.

As Vasa Croe asked... name them point out these other large voting districts that have had multiple issues through multiple elections.

Not a gotcha, point them out I cant recall any at this point.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

That, Annee, I cannot argue with.

TheRedneck

Right

And Blackboxvoting -- was a good site, listing vote anomalies by state -- until they changed the format. Now it's just opinion pieces.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Drucifer

In the last 20 years its been what 3 or 4 times Broward county has had issues, its a problem folks from the middle counties I know all have the same opinion of politics in south Florida, it flows as straight as a side winder.

Most large voting precincts have the same issues.

Florida Republicans just like to make a lot of noise.

As Vasa Croe asked... name them point out these other large voting districts that have had multiple issues through multiple elections.

Not a gotcha, point them out I cant recall any at this point.

Like finding a whisper?

A couple states have spoken up stating "we are counting every vote -- period". Ohio was one.

A friend in AZ counted votes. He said one thing a lot of people did was put a pen dot in each voting circle. They'd fill in their choice, but then, like checking all the others, they'd put a pen dot in each -- which caused the counting machines to reject them -- putting them in the hand count pile. (Just interesting)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Flori-duh

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It's interesting how that Trump-hating Florida Congress"lady" Fredrica (?) never weighed in on any of the debacle going on in her state. Maybe one of the sealed indictments has her name on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join