It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broward counts the wrong ballots as Florida races to finish manual recount ahead of Sunday deadline

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It’s still disgusting of her to even bring it up.

It’s irrelevant how some low-iq, low-info morons ‘percieve’ ICE. Irrelevant.

Did she mention that some individuals ‘perceive’ ICE as an extremely fine example of an enforcement agency?

She’s a moron and should never have mentioned her pathetic supporters uninformed viewpoints.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I think you posted to the wrong thread, BreakTheStreak. If you're referring to Senator Kamala Harris, you are 100% correct.
edit on 11/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think you posted to the wrong thread, BreakTheStreak.

Ha haa, what the hell?

I hit ‘reply’ then I refreshed the ‘recent’ page and went to the Kamala Harris thread and thought “what the?, where’s it gone?”

Oh well.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Ha haa, what the hell?

I hit ‘reply’ then I refreshed the ‘recent’ page and went to the Kamala Harris thread and thought “what the?, where’s it gone?”

Oh well.

It's ok....most of your reply still works for Snipes too.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It appears that Someone there is trying to cover up something wrong. I do not think they are that dumb that they keep making mistake after mistake. I could be wrong on that though, it is possible the ballot counters are all smoking some medicinal whacky tabacki. Everyone deserves to have a job I suppose. It probably pays better than the calling centers pay to make those pesky sales and political calls.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
I agree that Nelson should concede. The majority of the no vote ballots were actually blank. nelson winning those votes was his only chance and now that we know the votes are not there, he should readily concede. i was roting for nelson but that makes zero difference

He already conceded once, but like almost every "New Democrat" he decided that he shouldn't and now pretends that the race is still on. Funny how that works, I guessed at the time he didn't get the memo that officials were trying to steel the election for him, but what ever.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
....but, but, we "Orange koolaid" drinkers still lose, because incompetent Brenda Snipes hasn't been fired yet, there was a teeny weenie blue wave, House Democrats will turn Trump’s life upside down and beloved Democrat reporter, Jim "cry baby" Acosta got his press credentials back.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I am very torn... I know south florida has some excessively "special" people there... but at the same time this could easily be criminal as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I just have to ask.....however in the world did this happen? What's wrong with these counties? If they can't fix this the Feds should step in and administer the election in 2020.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ha haa, what the hell?

Oh well.

Brenda Snipes says that people are ridiculing her because she's BLACK.

www.foxnews.com...

Apparently, her IQ is so high, the color of Brenda's skin must be the REAL problem, eh?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I am very torn... I know south florida has some excessively "special" people there... but at the same time this could easily be criminal as well.

If you're referring to the standard 'Florida man' type of 'special', you'll notice that a majority of 'Florida man' stories are from everywhere BUT South Florida. Obviously, there are some idiots here, but the crazy sh*t tends to happen everywhere North/West of here. Central and North Florida is where you'll find most of them.

My dad works for Broward County and was offered a position to help in the recount, they were offering time and a half in pay for anyone who did it. Not sure what they're offering non-county workers.

I did find it interesting that Snipes had bulletproof glass installed at her office a couple months back. My father said he walks with her across the street several times a week and occasionally she'll say "Thank you" when he holds the door open for her. However, he's the exact kind of guy that will make snide remarks loudly in someone's presence just to stir sh*t up, so I wouldn't be surprised if she just ignored him while walking past.

Regardless, she's retiring. I had my eyes and ears shut to politics for most of my life, but moving forward I will be doing whatever I can to vote the right people in. My fiance and I just bought a house here and plan on opening one, if not two businesses in the future. I've been here for 15 years, we have an AWESOME mix of cultures and people, which is what brought me here originally, but sh*t has to change in our government.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

I think she's a lady that looks strong and competent. A face of remarkable character. Unfortunately, she can totally screw up an election--or fix one--and her character and/or competence is taking hits. Again.

How many times did you vote Ms. Snipes lol?

edit on 17-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

She was TWO MINUTES LATE on the machine count deadline, which then assures the removal of 700+ Republican votes.

She's a crooked partisan hack.

After ALL the extra time she has been given to count votes...TWO MINUTES LATE!
edit on 17-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action. - Ian Fleming

Some people need to be arrested.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

In the last 20 years its been what 3 or 4 times Broward county has had issues, its a problem folks from the middle counties I know all have the same opinion of politics in south Florida, it flows as straight as a side winder.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

In the last 20 years its been what 3 or 4 times Broward county has had issues, its a problem folks from the middle counties I know all have the same opinion of politics in south Florida, it flows as straight as a side winder.

Most large voting precincts have the same issues.

Florida Republicans just like to make a lot of noise.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Name another that has had the same issue multiple times please.

Hell...name a single one that has had a machine and manual recount that have both failed like this....seriously....name one.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ha haa, what the hell?

Oh well.

www.foxnews.com...

Apparently, her IQ is so high, the color of Brenda's skin must be the REAL problem, eh?

I ridicule her because she's smug, incompetent, and petulant.
edit on 18-11-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You keep saying that, and you continue to leave out anything to back it up.

Its always Broward. And always when a Republican is the perceived winner.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

When you have the kind of incompetence/corruption going on in Broward, I think they deserve to make some noise. The alternative is to just let people interfere with our elections. What is Mueller investigating again?

Remember the 2000 fiasco over hanging chads? It was Broward County.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join