It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broward counts the wrong ballots as Florida races to finish manual recount ahead of Sunday deadline

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If there is any question that Broward is truly trying to steal the election fir the Dems it should be very very clear now that this is exactly what they are trying to do.

This is ridiculous and every single person involved at the top should be fired.

Fresh off its bungled machine recount, Broward County’s second day of manual recounting temporarily stopped about an hour after it began Saturday when lawyers from both political parties pointed out that volunteers were counting the wrong ballots.

On Saturday, the volunteers started sorting about 22,000 undervotes and overvotes in the contentious contest for Florida Commissioner of Agriculture.
That came to a grinding halt when lawyers found thousands of overlapping ballots which clearly showed a vote in the agriculture race but were fuzzy in the Senate race.

"It appears there may have been some ballots from yesterday mixed in with the ones for today,” Broward Canvassing Board Judge Deborah Carpenter-Toye told reporters.

Forty-seven manila envelopes from the Senate recount were mixed in with the envelopes distributed for the commissioner race.

Broward County Canvassing Board Attorney Rene Harrod told Fox News the issue was caught in time and that none of the 47 envelopes made it to the canvassing board. It’s an important catch because it rules out the possibility of some votes being counted twice.

Republican lawyer Joe Goldstein demanded the recount be stopped. Instead, the canvassing board decided to keep counting and instructed volunteers to flag any incorrect ballots from Saturday’s count.

source

How does this happen....for a 3rd time.....in the same election count? Seriously....Scott won already people....Nelson needs to get his head out of his ass and concede.
edit on 11/17/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I agree that Nelson should concede. The majority of the no vote ballots were actually blank. nelson winning those votes was his only chance and now that we know the votes are not there, he should readily concede. i was roting for nelson but that makes zero difference

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The submitting of the one recount results 2 minutes late...in order to eliminate the new-found +700-800 Republican votes from the tally was all the proof I needed of Leftist malfeasance in the count.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The submitting of the one recount results 2 minutes late...in order to eliminate the new-found +700-800 Republican votes from the tally was all the proof I needed of Leftist malfeasance in the count.

Yeah....that was crazy. 2 minutes...LOL...this whole thing just screams they are trying to drag it out and figure something out to flip it.

Actually has me wondering if there is some law somewhere that if multiple counts/recounts become voided for whatever reason, do they have to do a vote do-over? Seriously...how incompetent can you be?
edit on 11/17/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Is it time to invalidate those ballots??

This is getting ridiculous--actually my inability to spell ridiculous correctly, is ridiculous...

**ahem**

How many of these ballots have been falsified/altered/counted twice/not counted at all--does anyone have any idea, anymore??

Invalidate, and hold new elections, though I'm not sure how that could be done...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Is it time to invalidate those ballots??

This is getting ridiculous--actually my inability to spell ridiculous correctly, is ridiculous...

**ahem**

How many of these ballots have been falsified/altered/counted twice/not counted at all--does anyone have any idea, anymore??

Invalidate, and hold new elections, though I'm not sure how that could be done...

No need to hold a new election.....Scott won. It is evident by the fact the machine recount gave him 700 more votes...they just turned it in 2 minutes late.

I am wondering if some sort of new election law is buried in the books and that is what the dems are going for, hoping that the GOP voters wont come back out to vote or something.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Broward commissioner Brenda Snipes just said 2,000 more ballots were found. Somebody put them in a storeroom by mistake.
edit on 11/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Broward commissioner Brenda Snipes just said 2,000 more ballots were found. Somebody put them in a storeroom by mistake.

What? Got a link?

Its comical at this point.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
“By any means necessary”

The entire left support this behaviour. They’re fast to screech about Vladimir Putin holding false elections but when it’s American democrat supporters, it’s fine. “Whatever it takes”.

Republicans bad, democrats good.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

What? Got a link?

Its comical at this point.

She just said it on FoxNews during a live broadcast. 2,000 ballots just discovered. "Mis-filed" in the wrong room.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Need to bring in a team of forensic accountants asap !!

🤦

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Next they'll claim some ballots are turning Orange !!! 😆

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Broward officials (including the Sheriff's office) are totally corrupt. I think these are the 2,000 Brenda Snipes just referred to as being found today.

“If they don’t find these 2,000 ballots there’s going to be 2,000 Broward citizens — that voted for Republicans and Democrats — that aren’t going to have their vote counted. They’re going to be disenfranchised,” Davis said. “We have 24 hours to get this thing straight from now, basically.”

Source: www.miamiherald.com...

I don't know why they are so concerned about "disenfranchising" voters this time. Broward County does it every election.

edit on 11/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!!"

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
When the machines over heated, they flew two technicians in to help keep them operating. They claimed to witness workers jamming paper clips into the start buttons. This caused a short circuit and power outage. Pretty sad that it has come to this behavior, especially when the mantra is every vote counts.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: carewemust

"EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!!"

Some more than once...

Hence the recount.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Nope.

As far as I am concerned, it really doesn't matter any more whether this was gross incompetence or election tampering... at some point gross incompetence becomes criminal, and I think we're way, way, WAY beyond that point. Broward's recount, due to this last mixup, should be invalidated and the initial results used. Tomorrow's deadline should stand. Scott will win either way, because there's too much observation going on and anyone trying to skew the results is having to resort to hiding ballots in storerooms. DeSantis, as the new Governor, should immediately, the first day he takes office, start criminal proceedings against all Broward County officials that were implicated and have them all removed. The 2020 election should be closely monitored in Broward County by the Federal courts. And that should be that.

Notice the use of "should," not "will."

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

"Make every vote count". They identified as a different voter with the same ideaology, its science so we should accept it.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Fire the lot of them I say. Their corruption is off the charts in the pathetic dept. Apparently, they seriously think people are as stupid as they are, sadly, many are.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I hope they are paying these people min wage in the hopes we can explain why they are all so screwed up. At this point it is almost comical if it wasn't so sad.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join