It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Reach across the aisle Demonstrates his solidarity with Californians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm just wondering where BJ is - it must be his day off of his job of Trump bashing. Too bad, those threads are always entertaining.

On topic, of course Trump is never given credit for anything so why bother indeed.

Ummm...BJ...

HA...HA...HA...

It doth seem like everything from his mouth is a blow job...

Doth it not...?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: BlackJackal

you know me so well.

I only know what you put on this message board. That is all I have to go on. Based on your responses here, you are a hypocrite. You call Trump classy because of one tweet in isolation but you totally ignore his tweet from just 7 days ago that completely contradicts the tweet you hail as "classy".

It's pretty damn cut and dry. You are the definition of a hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Trump cannot do anything to please the far left. He is actually a more liberal president than Obama was, but that does not seem to matter to the left.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

name calling becomes you
edit on 17-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I wouldn't call him classy but I'd say he's a president for the people, finally.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump cannot do anything to please the far left. He is actually a more liberal president than Obama was, but that does not seem to matter to the left.

L. O. L.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I wouldn't call him classy but I'd say he's a president for the people, finally.

L. O. L.
edit on 17-11-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yawn.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Trump is all class. .

you lost me

clearly youre brainwashed

no matter if you agree with his politics or not to say he is all class is a triple dose of the orange kool aid

hhahahhaha

trump is a baller though
lays down a single tweet and his people are lined up to kiss the ring.

Idiocracy mixed in with a large dose of 1984.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Orange man good.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If any of the bizarro world, anti-Trumpers would read a little further, Trump was responding to Jerry Brown’s tweet about welcoming Trump to California to survey the damage caused by the fires.
If Jerry Brown can get past deranged Liberal partisanship for a short time, why can’t you clowns?
Like another member mentioned...if the Left could stop their hate of every goddamn thing, they would see that Trump could maybe be trying to do right by our country.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

you know me so well.

I only know what you put on this message board. That is all I have to go on. Based on your responses here, you are a hypocrite. You call Trump classy because of one tweet in isolation but you totally ignore his tweet from just 7 days ago that completely contradicts the tweet you hail as "classy".

It's pretty damn cut and dry. You are the definition of a hypocrite.

You keep latching onto this mismanagement tweet from Trump. Yet I don't see you all actually presenting anything to suggest he was wrong. He pointed out a fact and half the country lost it(again). Now he tries to work with the outraged ones and gets called out there.

There is more proof supporting Trumps tweet than contradicting it at this point and it's driving you all crazy.

You must find a way to make the orange man bad...

Your ignorance Trumps all the hypocrisy you claim to perceive. Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: Aallanon

Yeah, all class, sure. He is only acting like a human to Californians because he got called out for this tweet less than a week ago:

There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor."

I’m sorry, but this guy is farther away from class as you are from the edge of the universe.

links www.theatlantic.com...

and then he came back and actually said climate change has contributed to these fires....now of 36 tweets over the years about climate change every one of them he he was skeptical about it....here are some quotes

back around 2012 Over the next few years, he dubbed climate change a “hoax,” “a total hoax,” “an expensive hoax,” and “a total, and very expensive, hoax.” He also called it “very expensive … bull#.”

now he says it is real

don't get me wrong I hope when he gets newsom and brown they can start to fix this massive problem I really really do...I am a democrat, not happy with either side..but if he fixes this I will be the firt to applaud him...so stop saying none of us will give him credit....time will tell

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Donald Trump was a Democrat for more years than he's been a Republican. He wants what's best for everyone.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Trump is all class. Even after California has thumbed his eye he is rising above to display true bipartisan leadership.

Thank you @JerryBrownGov. Look forward to joining you and @GavinNewsom tomorrow in California. We are with you!

twitter.com...

I am proud to have him as my president.

I guess you missed when he blamed California for the crisis. Even though most of the lands effected are Federal.

Or, his most bizarre and absurd claim, that it was due to insufficient raking prior to the fires. Huh?!?

I bet that weird, bloated loon has never lifted a rake in his life.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think this is where Trump's supporters stop bashing California and start sending their prayers to those living there. The messiah has spoken, they must now follow suit. Time for the 180.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I think this is where Trump's supporters stop bashing California and start sending their prayers to those living there. The messiah has spoken, they must now follow suit. Time for the 180.

I bash California for its deranged Leftist politics, Jerry Brown included.
I however, do not want to see anyone suffering like they are suffering from the devastation out there, regardless of their political leanings.
It doesn’t matter to me what Trump says about it, anyone with any empathy would feel bad about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't doubt you at all, it still doesn't change the fact that Trump is the pied piper whose Tweets dictate how his supporters express themselves on any given issue.

When Trump blamed California for the fires his minions were right there throwing blame with him, now that he throws support toward them his minions follow suit as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So proud of him for reaching out to California. Their state government isn't worth a thing but there are plenty of conservatives/decent liberals in California and they shouldn't suffer because of a couple bitter loud mouths

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not true.

California is still a waste as far as their state government/radical far left is concerned. Complete garbage, actually. But that doesn't define the entire state or all Californians. Many are great Americans.

Yet there are still some decent people & conservatives living there. It'd be optimum if there were some way to leave the radical extremist far left hang out to dry while simultaneously helping our fellow Americans. But alas there is not and we gotta do what we gotta do. Which in this case is take the high road (something the far radical left knows nothing about) and helping out Americans who lost everything in these terrible disasters

..and one of their "super intelligent" Reps made threats to deploy nuclear weapons against Americans for refusing to surrender firearms to illegal gun confiscation. Moral high road denied.
edit on 11/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't doubt you at all, it still doesn't change the fact that Trump is the pied piper whose Tweets dictate how his supporters express themselves on any given issue.

When Trump blamed California for the fires his minions were right there throwing blame with him, now that he throws support toward them his minions follow suit as well.

It’s a known fact that any President is privy to information that you or I know nothing about.
Pretty much every state squanders Federal money, so he might be on to something there.
Here in Michigan, I think these clowns get some Federal money for roads but they are the worst in the country compared to every other state I have been to.
And they are getting worse.
Michigan....birthplace of the automobile and home of the worst drivers and the worst roads.
Go figure.
edit on 17-11-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join