It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Reach across the aisle Demonstrates his solidarity with Californians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

As did you.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Orange man bad syndrome

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Wow the cognitive dissonance is strong in you, as well as the hate. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

nationalism is for the stupid. its coincidence where you were born, its not a achievement. patriotism is more a normal human behavior.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Can you please explain what Trump did wrong here?

It is bc he did a good thing...

Reaally, if the left stopped hating, i believe Trump could actually bring this country together...he will work with both sides to get what he thinks is best for ALL AMERICANS. But instead, it is resist everything and fight him....and he fights back.

I am at a theatre festival this weekend, the amount of pure hate and belief in things not true is astounding.

dont even know what youre all talking about

for me this is not about trump at all
its about people lining up to give him the pleasure cause he tweeted a thing o said a thing

2 yeas of it man

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Herr Drumpf is just like a Leftist Teacher out of work who can't shut their mouth or Twitter™ feed...

No Class.

Doesn't Your packet include videos? Watch a couple.

"They're from 'sniphole' countries dwerp/dwerp....' Now that is class.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Orange man bad syndrome

no

you trumpets are annoying as balls syndrome cause every time orange man makes a move you wait your turn to give him the pleasure

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Spoken like a true America hater

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yeah, we're sycophants.

I haven't heard any Trump praising songs yet.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Yeah, all class, sure. He is only acting like a human to Californians because he got called out for this tweet less than a week ago:

There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor."

I’m sorry, but this guy is farther away from class as you are from the edge of the universe.

He was literally repeating what the fire chief had said a few weeks before that. I would bring a source, but apparently, google has buried it far enough i could not find it.
edit on 17-11-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

i once had a girlfriend from texas. i myself was in chicago and st. louis as a teenager and i loved it. i love the american culture, the artists, movies, the beauty of the landscapes, the mixture of cultures. how can anyone hate a country? sounds pretty stupid.
edit on 17-11-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Wow the cognitive dissonance is strong in you, as well as the hate. Good luck with that.

A) this is what cognitive dissonance means:

the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change

His thoughts on trump are anything but cognitive dissonant...

B) the thought of trump being classy is what is being questioned here... I don't think you want examples

C) he only tweeted because of a bad tweet prior

D) before jumping into defense mode and deploy the defense name calling mechanism, your president pays for 'it' .... As you do when you're classy...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

hahahahahaahah

i picture you like the ricola guy.

standing on a mountain with a big ass horn yelling

WHAT ABOUT!!!!!

so it echos thorough the valley

hahahahahahahha

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I haven't heard any Trump praising songs yet.

Here's one.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

And this is how I picture you

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

coolio mountain man

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

SJW, it's been fun
edit on 17-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Even after California has thumbed his eye he is rising above to display true bipartisan leadership.

That's called 'doing his job'. When people do the job they were hired for they shouldn't be getting or looking for accolades. This is all part of the wussification and everyone gets a trophy mentality that has infested our paradigm to even think something like this warrants praise.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Yep, pointing out hypocrisy = hate. Have you ever read 1984? If you haven't I suggest you do it because you are a master of doublethink without even knowing what it is.

To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again: and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself -- that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word 'doublethink' involved the use of doublethink.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

you know me so well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join