It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One migrant caravan reaches the U.S.-Mexico border – and runs into reality

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It was more a dig at anti depressants, the active ingredient in Prozac is fluoride, which is somewhat interesting.

A quick google search will show that is completely false:

"Fluoride is not the “main ingredient” in Prozac. The active ingredient in Prozac is Fluoxetine, not fluoride. Fluoxetine is comprised of five different elements. Fluoride is only one of those elements."

As for the rest of this thread, y'all need Jesus!

Seriously, all I've read through these last 7 or 8 pages is hatred for one another. I don't know who is at fault for ushering a mass of people to our southern border. I wish it was as easy as pointing a finger at someone, but that isn't the case & I bet when the news tires of this "hot topic" in another week or 3 no one will care to find out and everyone will be outraged over some other manufactured BS.

Instead of tearing at each others throats and the left pointing fingers at the right / right pointing fingers at the left, maybe stop spewing more hate and let's collectively figure out how the people down there can be helped. If as much effort was put into that as the determination to prove one another wrong.... i dunno... maybe we can turn ATS from the mud pit it's become into a leader for ideas and positive change. Partisan ideology is like only using 1/2 of your brain.

These people had a home. A group of individuals made decisions that Fubar'd it up for them. How can we help them reclaim their home?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

" Donald Trump: Now Is ‘a Very Good Time to Do a Shutdown’ for Border Wall "

President Donald Trump again said that he is open to a partial government shutdown to force Democrats to help fund the border wall.
“Probably if I was ever going to do a shutdown on border security, when you look at the caravans, when you look at the mess, when you look at the people coming in, this would be a very good time to do a shutdown,” Trump said as he left the White House on Saturday to travel to California.

The president said he wants $5 billion in funding for the wall and border security.

www.breitbart.com...

The Dems Will be FORCED Politically to CEDE To the Presidents DEMANDS , Yes , It has Come to THAT ............(

MAGA !

(((+)))
edit on 17-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AtlasHawk

The photo in your O.P. showed the best clothed, healthiest looking migrants I've ever seen. Showered, hair cut, and wearing brand new cool-weather coats.

No wonder the complicit Mainstream Media gets so defensive when someone claims that the caravans are funded by wealthy people/groups who hate the United States. Those funding sources must be 100% Democrats.

An Attempted Covert Invasion of the United States Of America . PEOPLE , defend YOUR land !

(((+)))

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago there was a thread on ATS using newscasts from Central America telling their peoples' feelings about the people in the caravans. I can't find the thread or much on those newscasts on Google now?

The residents of Honduras were saying that the U.S. shouldn't accept the people in the caravans and that there were many jobs available in Honduras. They said that the reason many were coming to the U.S. was due to them having criminal records which meant they could not work in Honduras, no one with a criminal record could get a job.

After being convinced a couple of weeks ago and now going back and finding nothing I'm not so sure. Is this true? Or has it all been scrubbed clean? What's the truth of their situation? If they're criminals they shouldn't be allowed to enter the U.S. as it is in most countries.

So is it someone sponsoring them or is it people with criminal records hoping to just walk in? I'm not sure.

STM
edit on 18-11-2018 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

You know, I think that might have been possible, but I never got that far. The guy I noted actually talked about this, but he talked about it in the context of them not being able to go with you when you left. The way he phrased it was, it would be a great dishonor for them to fall into that abandonment, and they would wind up abused and trafficked as a result. (so, in his words, this was a really bad thing), because they were "used" and "rejected".

I actually knew several people (from the UK) who had done this and they just kept them as house people. Understand, they were not kept under lock and key, they were free to do as they wished during off hours. They had personal allowances, free time every day, were sent on paid vacations to visit their families in their home countries. They were just indentured to their owner, and they did come back. They were treated well (as far as I know) and that's just how it was. They were provided their own living space as well (even the place I lived in had a "maid quarters" (it was outside, but under shelter, had it's own running water and toilet...just off the kitchen) They (the indentured servants) were born into that life, and that's what they knew. Even their families knew it, and they were proud of their siblings if they got with a good household.

I can't even believe I'm typing what I just did, because it seems so positively outrageous and unbelievable, but that's how it was. In some ways, it was like a twisted adoption of a child. But that's how it was, and that's how it still is. These were human beings "For Sale".

edit on 11/17/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Absinth3

Yep a quick Google Search will show that but if you take the time to search a little deeper you will find that fluoride as in fluorine is the active ingredient...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: ConspiracyofRavens

Do you guys actually think slavery only existed in the USA?? !

Who are "You Guys"?

Are you talking about Native Americans?

I find it also curious your comment of myself and seaworthy " toasting ".

I think you are making assumptions about my stance on things based off a disagreement or misunderstanding on a different thread....

So when you say "You Guys" I would like some clarification of what group you are associating me with in that context.

Cause I think there is a failure to communication that may be causing you to jump to conclusions about me or my standing.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yep a quick Google Search will show that but if you take the time to search a little deeper you will find that fluoride as in fluorine is the active ingredient...

That's actually incorrect.
It is only one fifth of the chemicals comprising an active ingredient.

Perhaps you should take being wrong TWICE gracefully instead of this defensive attempt that results in you appearing more ignorant

Maybe you've had too much tap water from those old lead pipes....

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConspiracyofRavens

That's actually incorrect.
It is only one fifth of the chemicals comprising an active ingredient.

Perhaps you should take being wrong TWICE gracefully instead of this defensive attempt that results in you appearing more ignorant

Maybe you've had too much tap water from those old lead pipes....

Can you tell me a little more about it, what has the fluorine bonded to? If the fluorine is not the active ingredient, what is?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Breakthestreak

They had hope. But the worlds richest country doesn't like to share. In a nutshell what you say. Whoops

No. What we are saying is immigrate the official way. Don't use the false claims of "I'm a refugee fleeing terror and persecution" when all you really want is a job in America They don't even take their women and children for the most part it seems, leaving them in a worse spot.

They were offered jobs, education and housing in Mexico but they said no thank you? Some refugees.

Males in Honduras and Guatemala made those messes in those countries and now we are supposed to take them in for jobs when they should be back in their native lands trying to fix them?

I don't think so. Sorry.

that is NOT TRUE over 2000 accepted the jobs and housing offered by Mexico so stop posting the lie that nobody accepted the offer

Did they all stop coming? No. The vast majority declined the Mexican offers of employment and lodging. So much for that "refugee" claim.

They want to live in the USA, regardless of what the USA says. If they were true refugees they would have jumped at the offer by Mexico.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Do you even understand what a covalent bond is? Fluoride is often used in chemical bonds not as an active ingredient but as the delivery system. Fluoride is easily absorbed in to the body.

The chemical bond is carbon,hydrogen,fluorine, nitrogen and oxygen. Each of these elements binds to each and plays an important role to form Fluoxetine. The goal is to get hydrogen into our system to inhibit protein gates from opening.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

No invasion, of course. Just some hungry woman and children seeking asylum. Most won't get it.

Good. we're already stocked up on hungry women and children, and don't need any more. Maybe they could send us some engineers and pilots in the next shipment?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Good for you

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Absinth3

These people had a home. A group of individuals made decisions that Fubar'd it up for them. How can we help them reclaim their home?

I tried that a couple of times, but they just threw the chance away, didn't really want it, I reckon. Now they're here trying to claim mine instead of reclaim theirs.

I guess they didn't really want theirs. Pity. It's a lovely place.

I think we should lure them all in, then when their own homelands are utterly deserted and they are all here, lock the doors and run like hell to take over what they left behind. The only problem with that is that once this place went all to hell and we had made theirs hugely rich and profitable (as they should have done themselves), then they'll just "flee" back to what they left and expect that back again.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

originally posted by: Moresby

No invasion, of course. Just some hungry woman and children seeking asylum. Most won't get it.

Good. we're already stocked up on hungry women and children, and don't need any more. Maybe they could send us some engineers and pilots in the next shipment?

You won funniest thing i read all week you almost killed me choking on a beer. Better be careful I will file a wrongful death suit. Ok maybe not me but someone will.
edit on 11/18/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

modern pharmaceuticals (e.g. Prozac, Paxil) contain “organofluorines.” An organofluorine is a chemical compound that contains both carbon and fluorine. The fact, however, that a pharmaceutical is made with an organofluorine does not mean that it will increase your exposure to fluoride. This is because the fluorine in the drug forms a very strong bond with the carbon and this bond resists metabolizing into fluoride ion. It is generally believed, therefore, that most organofluorine drugs do not contribute to daily fluoride exposure.

There are some organofluorine drugs, however, that do metabolize into fluoride. This is evident by studies finding elevated levels of fluoride showing up in the urine or blood following use of the drug. Because organofluorine drugs contain high quantities of fluorine, any drug that metabolizes into fluoride will likely be a very large source of daily exposure. Drugs that are known to break down into fluoride ion include: fluorinated anesthetics, Cipro, Niflumic acid, Flecainide, and Voriconazole

source fluoridealert.org...

I would recommend further reading on the subject.

It is not a MAIN ingredient but it does contain it. You aren't precisely incorrect in that the component is there, but it is by no means the main cause of effect.

However, I do know why you made the original statement about fluoride and it's effects on populations, especially what's put in our water supply.

I found some articles researching further that propagated the myth about fluoride in Prozac. And the articles disputing.

The one linked is nuetral in it does not argue for or against, it only discusses fluorine ion in pharmacieticals.

Always stick to the facts, never the opinions or speculation.

I also apologize for my harsh wording in my last reply to you.

I sometimes get riled when I think people are avoiding admitting they are wrong by piling on more psuedo facts.

I too, have brought the wrong information I had to a debate before, and I am sure I will again at some point.

It's always better to research thoroughly one side, then any opposing side, and the wondrous middle of course, where the real facts lie unmolested by the opinions of the contributor to information.

edit on 18-11-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I didn't know thanks for that, so which of these elements gives us the calming effect?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyofRavens

Thanks for that, it's all good I only heard of this the other day and it spiked my curiosity.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The kid who shovels snow in my building says he and a friend were approached by a group of 2 men and 1 women in el Salvador and told to get to America now, there is lots of opportunity for them and legal status doesn't matter.

If the signed up to leave on a specific date they would receive a 50 dollar bill.

So him and his friend signed up.

17 years old. Says he really never thought about leaving his country.

But out of boredom signed up.

Day of departure, he says thousands and thousands show up ready to leave and guided by a small group.

Along the way tractor trailers dump literally tons and tons of clothes on the side of the road.

This is where they shop for clothes and the kid told me there is lots of good stuff.

They are fed breakfast and dinner every day and in small groups are coached along the way.

Tell this to the border patrol
Tell this about for age
Dont ever show Id or they can check your criminal background.
Give a different name if your were a criminal
Make claims about drugs, guns. And gangs

Those who cannot walk anymore, tractor trailers are hired for transportation. Women and children are bused.

Scary stuff more scary is the naive who defend it.

What'd even more scary are the ones not naive and still support it.

Why. Because that's half their family in that caravan.

Any anti immigrant policy will have problems in America. Why. Because have their families are in the u.s. and make decisions around family first, not country

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

They are not funded. Get over it. Nobody would. Nobody does. Not even in conspiracy theories you can come up with a coherent reason.

They are called the Illuminati/Jesuits/ Moriah Conquering Wind. No amount of denial, or misinformation will take that away. We draw our own conclusions based on our own research. You are free to believe what you want, but know this. The world is waking up to the illuminati threat.

And those of us who are awake know full well that the Jesuits has shills everywhere trying to debunk the topic because they dont want the truth to be known. They don't want people to fight back. hence why they also want to disarm the public while poisoning us through foods, vaccines and chemtrails.

They are also manipulating the weather (Project HAARP-Geoengineering) while also funding many caravans to invade countries because they want one thing. A new world order. A george orwellian society. This is not a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy fact. In order for them to have a new world order, they need to destroy borders worldwide. This is actually happening right now with the funding of the caravan.

So yes, there IS an international outside (And inside) force trying to undermine the people of the United States. The rothchilds, the soros, the rockefellers, the federal reserve bank etc all this ties in to the globalist elites.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join