It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One migrant caravan reaches the U.S.-Mexico border – and runs into reality

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Breakthestreak

They had hope. But the worlds richest country doesn't like to share. In a nutshell what you say. Whoops

No. What we are saying is immigrate the official way. Don't use the false claims of "I'm a refugee fleeing terror and persecution" when all you really want is a job in America They don't even take their women and children for the most part it seems, leaving them in a worse spot.

They were offered jobs, education and housing in Mexico but they said no thank you? Some refugees.

Males in Honduras and Guatemala made those messes in those countries and now we are supposed to take them in for jobs when they should be back in their native lands trying to fix them?

I don't think so. Sorry.

that is NOT TRUE over 2000 accepted the jobs and housing offered by Mexico so stop posting the lie that nobody accepted the offer

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

that is NOT TRUE over 2000 accepted the jobs and housing offered by Mexico so stop posting the lie that nobody accepted the offer

Are any of those 2000 who now have jobs sitting in Tijuana? I thought they had jobs to go to?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Moresby

But, I imagine, before this story is over you guys will stop talking about it as well.

Yeah, I imagine you're right. I just heard on the news that there are 2600 (mostly male) asylum seekers in Tijuana now and another 3200 expected. At a few requests per day, they said something about 6-18 months to process them all. I don't think the story will last that long. Tijuana will likely kick them out before then anyway... darn racists!

Oh, wait...

TheRedneck

Maybe these 3200 Migrants in Tijuana that are coming or supposed come should try moving directly to CNN and camp out directly in front of CNN, lets how long CNN will like that.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Hey, I like that idea! Especially when you realize it involves moving CNN to Tijuana...

I wonder if Jim Acosta will try to keep Obrador's mic too?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Is there a need to generally demonize over select issues?

TheRedneck

I like to see People look at the whole picture not just zoom in on their own latests anger issue.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It must just be your writing style, oh and no need for xanax I can just suck on some toothpaste for the same effect, nothing like a nice calming dose of fluoride..

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
the job offers were only when they were southern Mexican states of Chiapas and Oaxaca –

Are any of those 2000 who now have jobs sitting in Tijuana? I thought they had jobs to go to?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
And here is evidence of the other group supplying and supporting them
Colour me surprised!

You can see the truck and the Star of David at around the 9min mark

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

But if I pay it won't be denied.

Do you even know what you're doing here? You defend the FACT that rich people are better people...

You do realize you just defended rich people being better by your own words in that reply don't you?

Check bolded statement above.

Also you would need to pass a citizenship test and other requirements to get to stay indefinitely.

And I bet the only question you could answer off the op of your head is what year America kicked your ancestors ass and sent you to fill a whole new inch across the world's ocean with salty tears.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Yeah right. If he gives to charity it's for tax purposes only. He might throw 10 euro their way and proclaim to be a hero.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

They had hope. But the worlds richest country doesn't like to share. In a nutshell what you say. Whoops

Each individuals situation should be seen seperatly as always I would think.

Maybe there is some universal payback for the USA building on People who were kidnapped from their own land and bought and sold to make people rich here. The Chinese who wanted to stop starving and make a better life in a new world, built the railways and were murdered instead of paid when the work was done.

A lot of times the Men come to a country first because they are able to rough it and they send for their wives and babies when they have a secure way to provide so the men being the majority makes perfect sense.

Well the only reason they needed African slaves was their likelyhood to be more compliant than the Native populace

They gave up trying to enslaving us when they realized we don't do what others want because of pain or whipcracks.

You can whip alllllllll week, if I don't want to push that plow, I'm not pushing that plow. And you better sleep with one eye open.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, my writing style can be direct sometimes. Not a big fan of political correctness (at all).

As for what calms you down...if it feels good, do it.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: AtlasHawk

You people are always up in arms how the male is under-represented in news and Media, how there is a war on man and whatnot, but you turn around and say, men are not supposed to deserve a chance for a better life.
It's disturbing to watch how you twist principles.
And the answers in this thread are equally disturbing, all by people unable to handle the chaotic reality. They are not funded. Get over it. Nobody would. Nobody does. Not even in conspiracy theories you can come up with a coherent reason.

Funded or not, they were lied to. They’re not getting asylum. They’re not getting citizenship. They’re not getting in , at all.

Whoops.

It will be a nice long unpaid walk back home

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyofRavens

Do you guys actually think slavery only existed in the USA?? Please tell me you don't, because that would be pretty darn ignorant of reality.

Slaves exist in many cultures, even to this day! I worked in SE Asia for a couple years and I wanted to hire a house keeper. I got a hold of a service and they sent this guy over to my house with a great big thick book. He started asking me a bunch of questions about what types of people I liked, what religions, what color, what ethnicity, etc. I told him I didn't care, I was just looking for a house keeper, so I told him to pick one who was good. He did. Then he pulled out a contract. Cost was about $1,500 bucks. I was shocked at first, $1,500 bucks a month for a house keeper...or was that for a year? He said no, it was just a one time charge. I didn't get it. Then he asked me how long I'd be there, and I told him a few years. Then he opened is book again as he asked me where I was going next. I told him the USA, and he scowled and said that might be a problem. Why?, I asked him. And he said because I couldn't take her with me. I was puzzled, and said as much.

He told me apparently I didn't understand...this contract wasn't paying for a "service", it was paying for a "person"!! The contract was this person's title (just like a car). By executing the agrement, I would have "owned" that person (forever).

Now, you may not choose to believe this, and that's fine, but I experienced it first hand so I know it to be true.

Yes, slavery is wrong, and no, I chased the dude out of my condo, but the fact remains slavery is a fact of life in many cultures outside the USA.

So when you and Mr. Seaworthy start 'toasting' each other about things like "payback" on the USA for slavery, I'm going to ask you about China, and SE Asia, and India and Africa, and, and...and.

Slavery is not a US thing, it was just an extension of other cultures of the day. Oh, and the USA outlawed slavery back in the 19th century...but none of those other countries did, and it still goes on today. And the USA should have to suffer "payback"????? BS!!

So guess what...take your "payback" and reparations expectations somewhere else!!!

The only reason this discussion is even allowed to exist is because the US is one of the most tolerant countries for opposing opinions. Try that same discussion in some of the other countries I noted and see how long you stay out of the gulag yourself!!

ETA - and if it wasn't evident, this reparations theme really pisses me off!!

So......to that!

edit on 11/17/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

the job offers were only when they were southern Mexican states of Chiapas and Oaxaca –

Then remind me again why they're in Tijuana when they took job offers down there?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That is a very interesting story. If you had paid that title fee, would it be possible to sign the title over to the slave person, thus setting them free?
edit on 17-11-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It was more a dig at anti depressants, the active ingredient in Prozac is fluoride, which is somewhat interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So how goes the Fight for $15?

I mean supporting an exaggerated minimum wage and allowing illegal immigrants who historically work for less than minimum wage under the table can’t be compatible thoughts for long term success, can it?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Can you please provide even one piece of evidence involving your claim that soros is involved in all of this. I know that that would be difficult to do (and I really dislike him also) but how do you claim to know this? Or do you just think that you do?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

didn't one of your cultists just get done killing 11 of them a few weeks ago?

No, that would be an avowed anti-Semite and Trump hater, by his own admissions.

TheRedneck

Dont let facts get in the way of a good ole tragedy. Never to be wasted. Jimmy already knew that but NPCNN told him it was a Nazi trump supporter so he must act outraged.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join