It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One migrant caravan reaches the U.S.-Mexico border – and runs into reality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's just missing 90% of Americans do not travel outside the US so are 100% reliant on that media for their world views.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Once again Mainstream News Media is trying to debunk the claims that there is some international force was paying the migrants to travel to the border as a destabilizing influence as nothing more then a crazy racist conspiracy theory. But the reality is that there is a force pushing these so called migrants.

Couldn't agree more, let's join the dots. So who was it that had the most to gain politically from the Caravan? If I recall correctly it was Trump...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

so basically nothing is happening then.

got it

cause the week(s) leading up to the election all the trumpets on here were sold on the idea that this was a big invasion and they were going to be storming the border and taking our jobs and our womenz and soros or something or other.

got all riled up and talked all that # for nothing.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

But but but the immigrants will be voting democrat so clearly they have been funded by the democrats to get here and vote, they will all have photo ID supplied by those dirty commie liberals....
edit on 17-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So the whole trip was for nothing?

No asylum. No citizenship. No entry AT ALL!

Whoops. I hope the Tijuana job market is strong because there’s no welfare benefits for you.

Sucked in (by democrat liars).

Which in turn means the Annoying Orange's rhetoric on the matter was all for political gain and not based in fact. I don't understand the respect he gets

Sucked in by Republican liars you mean, they were the ones decrying the migrant caravan as full of middle eastern people and using it to get people to vote their way in the midterms, the ignorance is astounding here
edit on 17/11/18 by djz3ro because: Missed the Dem liars comment...

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Nothing is happening only because Trump is enforcing the border. Otherwise we would still have the same thing happening that has been happening for years now... an open border where anyone could just walk in and do anything.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But but but the immigrants will be voting democrat so clearly they have been funded by the democrats to get here and vote, they will all have photo ID supplied by those dirty commie liberals....

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

In reality, what's more likely though?

The Dems were funding the migrant push to the border in order to get them to vote Dems and create a Blue Wave or the Reps were so scared of the Blue Wave they concocted the caravan story and helped a whole load of them mobilise towards the border to scare their voter base?

I find the latter even more plausible than the idea that this caravan wasn't funded at all.

I can't see what the left would gain from the caravan...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Oh please. You believe it's okay rich people can do what they want where they want. You low life

always with the class warfare BS, so old, so stale. do you think because a person is poor they should be able to break the law, and "do whatever they want"?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

We need to tax the bejeebus out of remittances, why should we let anyone in on a work visa or under asylum when they just send all their American dollars back to their #ty "homelands?"

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

They are going to get raped and killed in the hundreds.

There is blood on the hands of everyone nudging them along.

If you didn't sponsor them personally and open your home to them, fill out their visa applications and all that....then you encouraged people to do something dangerous and illegal.

The dangerous part is the big deal. They will not live in the US, or anywhere. Many will die.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

There's no gain for the left or the right, its just another dose of propaganda for both sides to bicker about, these people are simply desperate and in search of a better life, it's likely they heard life is better in the U S, next thing you know Chinese whispers glorify the story and you have another wave of people risking it all on the back of hope.

It's sad people are claiming it's an invasion at the same time claiming they are paid by democrats to come sway elections, it takes some very twisted logic to allow for those opposing realities.

edit on 17-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

NO, what actually happened is exactly what all of us "trumpets" got riled up about, and what continues to rile us up. What happened, for your information, is the caravans showed up exactly as planned by Sore-ass and his buddies. The only problem was, Sore-ass couldn't get them here fast enough. They were two weeks late.

And, what all the "trumpets" got riled up about was holding the line, holding the border...and ultimately holding the Senate.

So all that "#" which got talked, well, it all turned out to be true. And if you cared to pay attention, you would see we're STILL all riled up, and we still want to hold the line, hold the border...because we DO hold the Senate. And you, well, you're just looking for a reason, any reason, to throw rocks.

Have a great day!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ummm...easy solution for your feels...just give all your wealthy European wealth away to these poor destitute invaders...then you can have a case of the real feels...as you exchange one class for another...

Put your Wealthy European money...where your mouth is...

Be that change you want to see...or at least preach about...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

NO, what actually happened is exactly what all of us "trumpets" got riled up about, and what continues to rile us up. What happened, for your information, is the caravans showed up exactly as planned by Sore-ass and his buddies. The only problem was, Sore-ass couldn't get them here fast enough. They were two weeks late.

And, what all the "trumpets" got riled up about was holding the line, holding the border...and ultimately holding the Senate.

So all that "#" which got talked, well, it all turned out to be true. And if you cared to pay attention, you would see we're STILL all riled up, and we still want to hold the line, hold the border...because we DO hold the Senate. And you, well, you're just looking for a reason, any reason, to throw rocks.

Have a great day!

Actually he was pointing out just how strung out and on edge you trumpets are, I can feel the tense just reading your words... Chill the # out, anger only leads to violence.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Nothing is happening only because Trump is enforcing the border. Otherwise we would still have the same thing happening that has been happening for years now... an open border where anyone could just walk in and do anything.

TheRedneck

I can't get behind your thinking here fella, I've tried to see it any other way than the one that seems obvious to me but, this caravan and the flexing of military might at the border both played into the Republicans hands for the midterms.

Just at the right moment, when Trump needed something to make him look stronger, the caravan came along and gave him a reason to show his might. Perfect timing...
edit on 17/11/18 by djz3ro because: Forgot to quite the post I was replying to...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Of course Trump used this to solidify his base, it certainly strengthened the resolve of his loyal followers, do you think it swayed the left in any way? I don't think it did. This to me looks like a bunch of desperate people being used by both sides to score political points.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Sorry,but they are funded and my guess is by Soros with
the possibility of using taxpayer money.The reason is clear,
to destroy the country,flood the labor market with cheap
labor,cause conflict and division which would lead to "their"
goal,a new world order!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There's no gain for the left or the right, its just another dose of propaganda for both sides to bicker about, these people are simply desperate and in search of a better life, it's likely they heard life is better in the U S, next thing you know Chinese whispers glorify the story and you have another wave of people risking it all on the back of hope.

It's sad people are claiming it's an invasion at the same time claiming they are paid by democrats to come sway elections, it takes some very twisted logic to allow for those opposing realities.

You're probably right to be fair, I just like pointing out that, logically, the Republicans had more to gain from both the fear of the approaching caravan and the troops being sent to the border, even if their roles will be little more than being visible deterrent and admin duties, speeding along the flow of those coming in legally.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

They had hope...These people in those caravans are an invasion,
not seeking a better life,like MSM wants you to believe.The people
in these caravans are about 80% MEN of military age! They do have
a few women and children that are used by MSM to convince the
U.S. population they are seeking a better life here.Hiding the real
possibility that our southern states could be facing attack soon.

edit on 17-11-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I have to ask this...are you George Soros?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join