It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One migrant caravan reaches the U.S.-Mexico border – and runs into reality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

But if I pay it won't be denied.

Do you even know what you're doing here? You defend the fact that rich people are better people...
edit on 17-11-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

But if I pay it won't be denied.

Oh? If you say so. Pretty cheap price to pay for such an easy immigration process.
edit on 17 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

And I need enough money to sustain me for the foreseeable future. The richer the easier. What a wonderful world...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

And I need enough money to sustain me for the foreseeable future. The richer the easier. What a wonderful world...

Ha haa, yep. It sure is!

(Winning)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

As billionaire I can even count on the dumb masses to let me buy the presidency...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

As billionaire I can even count on the dumb masses to let me buy the presidency...

Ha ha haaaaaa.

Again

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

So you think if I decide to move to a country they should have to take care of me? So, for example, I want to move to Mexico should the Mexican government have to provide me with food and shelter? Or should i be required to support myself if i plan on moving to their country? Now my wife is an immigrant from the UK she was denied entry twice actually and cost way more than 50,000 to get her citizenship. spent that after the first two years took 6. The funny part is I was denied by the UK as wel l when we tried to just give up on US citizenship. Turns out it is even harder to get into European countries.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

What joy to discuss with such an eloquent fellow like you...

a reply to: dragonridr

You poor bastard, like I said a few thousand more or less. UK is expensive
edit on 17-11-2018 by Peeple because: Add

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

What joy to discuss with such an eloquent fellow like you...

No problem. Billionaire. What a joy to discuss with a liar who has no clue whatsoever about immigration process.

Winning

(post by Peeple removed for a manners violation)
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Oh please. You believe it's okay rich people can do what they want where they want. You low life

Now you’re lying again.

I don’t believe that at all. Billionaire. I just believe in upholding a country’s right to impose its own laws on immigration.

Winning. Still.

Viva la Mexico

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

To say it with you're words. Haha that's why you take in all European rich old child #ers.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
From a report on this that I heard earlier, it seems Trump has at least mitigated the problem in the US, if only temporarily. The Executive Order requiring that asylum seekers enter at a port of entry means trying to get around the fence is an automatic refusal and deportation upon apprehension. The military presence at the border means a less likely to be violent crowd. They're taking in only a certain number of asylum seekers per day, whatever the courts can handle; everyone else is stuck in Tijuana. The reporter said something about a 5-month wait to even be able to have their claims heard in the US, assuming no more come in.

I heard a rumor somewhere that a few people tried to breach the fence and were promptly denied asylum status and sent home by CPB. That seems to be working as well, if true.

It was also reported that Tijuana is asking the Mexican government for $4 million to accommodate the influx. At this rate it won't be long before they call Trump and say "How much did you say you needed for that wall, again?"

Reality... it's what's for dinner.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

To say it with you're words. Haha that's why you take in all European rich old child #ers.

Huh?

“You’re words”????

Again, huh??? Now what are you on about, billionaire?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Roman Polanski fe

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Roman Polanski fe

Holy cow! Wow! I see where I’m so wrong now, thank you. Billionaire.

Quick, open the borders!

edit on 17 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: What the f-cuck has Roman f-cucking Polanski got to do with open border policy morons trying to argue against commonsense immigration laws???!!???

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I agree no fund but they had a lot of support that encouraged the crazy idea of coming in caravans and just enter US.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No offense, but the world's so-called richest country is flat out broke!!!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I don't. As wealthy European I can migrate to every country I want. How is that fair? No equal rights, no justice, just for rich people. Personally I think that stinks to high heaven. You are okay with there being two classes of people? Just because: money...

What many of these so called migrants are in fact enemies paid to come and cause chaos from within.

This is why and how they are well funded.

This is an actual invasion by fifth column elements. Otherwise called mercenaries.

P

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: AtlasHawk

there is a force pushing these so called migrants. The thing is the Mainstream News Media doesn't want to investigate it. Because the Mainstream News Media outlets are behind this agenda of open borders as well.

A very serious observation, and equally disturbing.
Navigating up that chain of command is one of the world's greatest mysteries.

I call it the "Media At Large", as we all tend to stay zoomed in on the actyual news outlets when they're but a feather in the cap of:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join