It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been a crazy few years.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So we've seen it in society as a whole, and we've sure as hell seen it here.

Current events have played a more prevelent part in people's lives who would otherwise steer clear.

Aside from all of the elements that have made this happen, I just want to say Thanksgiving is approaching.

We only get one family, and I'm first hand learning that time is limited for those around us.

Everyone is passionate and convicted in different ways. Maybe the young aren't as well versed in what's going on but have an opinion.

I'm preaching to the choir with most, but let's make sure to seperate the external world and embrace family while we get the little time we have together.

I've always told employees in the past that they are as much family as my blood because I see them more often. Sad that it is a harsh reality, so let's not take granit the time we have with our loved ones.

Happy holidays to all, no matter if we agree or disagree. I hope everyone has safe travels and therapeutic time with those we don't get to see.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Happy holidays. I am going to invite a homeless guy to my thanksgiving dinner, taking him out of the freezing world he lives in. Nobody will complain about Tom being at the table, he will be the center of attention. We will give Tom a nice hottub excursion in the soup pot the day after thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Kudos man, that is incredible
I hope you all have an awesome time!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
We have two families. Those by blood and those we choose..
Make some space for your friends.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Awful
Lol

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is the first time I’ve woken for ages to find ATS is full of positivity!

Enjoy your celebrations.

We don’t do it in the uk obviously but I share your sentiments.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
This is the first time I’ve woken for ages to find ATS is full of positivity!

Enjoy your celebrations.

We don’t do it in the uk obviously but I share your sentiments.

Thank ya!

I hope you all have some sort of similar holiday. Christmas is nice and all but Thanksgiving is probably my favorite.

The whole point of the holiday is for family to come together and break bread, no expectations of presents... Just traditional family dinner. This year I'm seeing extended family I haven't seen in some time, I'm thoroughly excited.

top topics

join