It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Released..Detailed Short Documentary On The Nimitz Encounters

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This short documentary really gives the viewer a nice perspective on the strange encounter between an unknown "tic-tac" aerial anomaly and two F/A-18F Super Hornet jets, that occurred on November 14, 2004. The video was based on real events that happened that day and I thought it did an excellent job re-creating the strange encounter. One thing I learned from this video, was the fact that a higher resolution FLIR footage aboard the Nimitz, showed that this tic-tac craft had two "L" shaped antenna-like objects that protruded from it's bottom.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The beginning sort of spells out that although it is based on real events, everything else is purely made up and fiction.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The beginning sort of spells out that although it is based on real events, everything else is purely made up and fiction.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Very interesting.. thankyou

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Thank you op, I enjoyed that!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
The film really helped my understanding of the event by giving a good visual recreation of what Cpt Favor describes and presenting the various pieces of evidence as a unified whole.
Although it does seem to glance over the apparent ongoing nature and scale of the event.
Would've been fantastic to have extra witness testimony but fir me Fravor is about as credible and articulate a witness as one could ask for.
I wonder if its because he's now retired but the other witnesses are still active duty and as such unable to comment onscreen for fear of potential disciplinary action.

Just a pity really that its been tarnished by rockstar guy and his silly fake "academy".

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thanks for this, it was amazing¡!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well done video and worth a watch IMO

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Nice find. That was a nice rundown for those just getting tuned into the encounter/s.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That was great, thanks!

A video done without hype and sticking to the facts. Creative license to render objects to portray reality (when needed), is acceptable.
I thought it was very informative.
edit on 17-11-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thanks Op, Nice video production that helps to put the incident into perspective.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Life get's real interesting when the Military very suddenly release UFO actual footage.

I can't wait until they release more.

Why now?
What is next?
What is behind the final curtain?

P

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
@15:16...nuff said.Disinfo..trying to find leaks.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Thanks OP!

top topics

join