It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Ban “Ideological Food” Like Chick-Fil-A For Thanksgiving

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
a reply to: xuenchen

Chik Fil A sucks. It is like rubber chicken. Gristle abounds. After it sits and cools down, the rubber gets hard, the grease comes up to the surface of 10-10-10 flour mixture and just saturates it. 1350 grams of sodium, 40 carbs per sandwich. 440 calories with 18 fat grams. Rubbery chicken filled with salt and fat. Yuck. This is not a political thing, this is downright unhealthy food, and not even good food. Don't blame anyone for saying no to this crap!

Finally someone else says it. I agree. Their food is dookie, but since they seem to be a thorn in the sides of liberals, I will continue to eat their rot gut inducing schmeg and suffer the consequences. The sacrifices I make... #martyr.

In other news, my old boss (jehovah's witness) told me that the CEO of Chick posted a picture of their kids dressed as Nazis. I haven't found one bit of evidence of that claim. Another reason why I'll spend money their.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: odzeandennz

Notice how he hardly ever participates in his own threads? There's no time for participation, he's got a quota to make! Plus he's only here to throw the bait out and watch from the sidelines. Why get dirty when you're not paid to?

Any sources to back up those allegations? (OP Paid to post, salary linked to quota)? I don’t really have a side here, but I also don’t really care much for false allegations.

No. E1 just likes to Express his "outrage" because stars and flags or some such nonsense. You'll not get an honest reply so just take it with a grain of bitter salt.
edit on 17-11-2018 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm just finding the whole idea kind of insane...
they are welcoming the newbies, hosting a thanksgiving luncheon. And, I am to believe that it's a bring your own fast food crap??
I've been to lots of thanksgiving/christmas dinners put on by the various companies I worked at. the closest we came to bring your own was where we each brought in a dish. the worst was the thanksgiving dinner that arrived to us cold and was sent down the UV dryer that less than an hour ago was drying signs printing in UV ink. not that the food didn't taste bad, but I kind of wanted to avoid the food that went through that drying because well, UV ink is kind of toxic?? none of my bosses were that rich.. and yet, sometimes we went out to some really nice high class restaurants and got to order whatever we wanted on the menu, one time we had barbecue delivered to us, but never, never...
did we have fast food!!!
surely such a "Soros connected" group such as the dnc could have come up with the money to have something nicer than chicfala!!!
my guess is either the dnc isn't happy with their new crop of congressmen and women and are hoping to run them off, or...
this story is just fictional!!!
edit on 17-11-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm enjoying this why are you going it up!!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
More for me.
Perhaps this would be more to their liking.

edit on 17-11-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I don't have proof, sue me.

I expect you'll be in BlackJackal's or ante's next thread asking for proof of shill allegations in those? Because they're constant here lately.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
you guys really love being angry, don't you?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Wow if you having a thanksgiving meal why would you serve chicfila .every place I worked if they did a thanksgiving meal for workers it was always turkey and ham . Whether it was a whole sit down meal or just sandwiches in luncheon style it was always turkey and or ham, not burgers or fastfood.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

we all have to govern ourselves every now and then.

Then why the fuss over the Electoral College vote?

Why the fuss over assault rifles when over 90% of gun crimes and deaths are caused by handguns?

Why the fuss over other people's gun rights?

Why the fuss over every tweet from WH?

Why the fuss over a male not wanting to take orders to watch middle school kids undress, or prepubesent girls?

Why the fuss over who has what skin color?

Why the fuss over religious believers?

Why the fuss over who's straight and who's lgbtq?

Why the fuss over born gender?

Why the fuss over a man who's been dead 70+ years?

Why the fuss over anyone disagreeing with Democrats?

Why the fuss over anyone that doesn't agree with you?

Why the fuss over threatening gun owners with nuclear Strikes?

Why the fuss over what threads are made?

Why the fuss over what is dictated people can or can't eat?

Why the fuss over how many threads a member posts?

Why the fuss over what party someone is in?

Why the fuss over people calling out leftist hate?

Why the fuss over defending left wing obsession with hair color?

Why the fuss over everything you hear said here?

Why the fuss over one journalist when Democrats are on video beating people and destroying property to suppress their 1st amendment rights for 3 years running?

Why the fuss over existing laws being enforced?

Why the fuss over someone demanding proof of anything before judgement ?

Why the fuss over a Chick Fil la thread at all?

Why the fuss over Legal collusion when the only evidence so far shows that the DNC "Was Colluding"?

Why the fuss over the ideal, ideas, or viewpoint of others?

Why the fuss over people standing up to the MSM and DNC?

Why the fuss over allowing US to "self govern"?

Why the fuss over having the last word when you bicker?

Why the fuss defending yours and other left wing obsessions with slurs and labels?

Why the fuss over Hitler when the left uses threats and harassment and physical force against their neighbors?

Why would you say anything about governing yourself when clearly many of you lost any sense of respect to others freedoms and rights during a campaign year?

Why talk of governing yourself when clearly all it took to get you to finally snap from your "both sides are the same" and go nuts was a single thread about Democrats telling each other what to eat?

One mention of deep fried chicken and you chucked self control and governance to the wind to engage in a petty dispute with those members who baited you...

They didn't even offer you a side of mashed potatoes....

Get ahold of yourself, no one actually believes this nonsense, it's a troll thread using the same tactics CNN or Fox does by taking a single tweet and blowing it up to the front page like it's that important.

You lost your cool and now everyone knows your partisan side you've worked hard to hide and stand above the drivel.

Over a fried chicken Thanksgiving.

Breath deep into your belly, then diaphragm then upper chest, exhale slowly,
Think of holding someone you love or loved...
Imagine their smile, their twinkling eyes and the way they glimmer when they smile and laugh...

Spread that feeling and thought with each breath to the bottom of your feet, to the tips of your fingers...

Exhale and feel your stress leaving you like an exhaust .

Remember that smile and laughter.
Because a lot of people have forgotten over the last couple years...

You cannot win with love when love is a word followed by focusing on hate. Your own or anyone else's..
"Love Trump's Hate" is an affirmation that psychologically encourages the embrace of hatred.

I knew when I saw it all over signs that it would lead to folly.

Because of the focus on hate projected at someone else, they have become the thing they were fighting .

And those on the other side have been focusing on that hatred of their opponents and it has poisoned their hearts...

Breath in love, laughter, and think of those that make you feel love and only joy... And breath them in..

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Chic-fil-A should donate a TON of food to them then! Then they can refuse it, and they can donate it to the homeless!

Win win!

Free good publicity for Chic-fil-A and bad for the Dems!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
this is pathetic and silly, they are acting like children

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Pfffttt.

Their Spicy Chicken sandwich is near perfection.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

More faux outrage from one of its biggest pushers. Why do you care what Democrats eat? If they want crappy food instead of Chik-fil-a (which is a favorite of mine) then what do you care?

Oh, I forgot, you're only here to rile up the people in the grandstands. I hope your employers provided your pom-poms for you.

I don't think he is trying to rile people up. He is just Sharing another a news stories that shows how crazy the Democrats continue to act.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

well it would help if the story was halfway believable!! this isn't!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

well it would help if the story was halfway believable!! this isn't!!!

I think after liberal Democrats pushed to stop charging people who knowingly infect others with aids in California, nothing is surprising anymore.

Plus liberals have hated chic fil a. For a while now.

Aren't the chic fil a owners religious. Off on Sunday, no gay marriage?

Liberals can't sleep when a company operates like that.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
lol ya whatever, so you find it believable that the democratic senators would throw this thanksgiving luncheon to welcome their newbies and serve them fast food of any kind??? My bet would be that one of the best restaurants in DC has been hire to cater to them and they are gonna be enjoying something much better than that!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Phage

Dammit, we should have all news classified as fake or satire until proven otherwise.

Well unless a news source provides for comments (Debate) its fake news. Seeing how ATS allows for debate, I consider the entire site non-fake news!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join