It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Ban “Ideological Food” Like Chick-Fil-A For Thanksgiving

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Gawd Some Republicans are so stupid. LMAO

Is there anything they would not believe?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Seems very heavy handed when dealing with something as insignificant as ants, but whatever floats you boat, alphanumeric "l33t sp34k" named 1.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
More faux outrage from one of its biggest pushers. Why do you care what Democrats eat? If they want crappy food instead of Chik-fil-a (which is a favorite of mine) then what do you care?

Oh, I forgot, you're only here to rile up the people in the grandstands. I hope your employers provided your pom-poms for you.

And by page 4... The Op's job is done.

Everyone fell for it... Including this, pointing that out

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Who kept track? I just threw out the number 20 because I knew that would go back at least 2 or 3 days (see what I did there? He gets paid to post these topics by the boatload) and I haven't participated in one of his threads in a while, possibly weeks or months.

Your hyperbole misses the mark again. Good job.
edit on 11/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thanks Mr. America, try not to be too "Hitler-esque" in your thoughts today. I know you love the thought of committing genocide but we all have to govern ourselves every now and then.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Notice how he hardly ever participates in his own threads? There's no time for participation, he's got a quota to make! Plus he's only here to throw the bait out and watch from the sidelines. Why get dirty when you're not paid to?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good God Almighty!

The bottomless pit of madness.

www.youtube.com...

Koyaanisqatsi Life out of Balance.

Ins Hannity! S&F

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Let them eat Carrots. Better yet, if we cancel all food for their events it will save taxpayers bundles of money.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me why anyone not at this luncheon cares? They can serve parboiled possum for all I care... we're having a big ol' turkey, cranberry sauce, beans, deviled eggs, stuffing, and all the good stuff.

Sheesh, talk about a non-issue...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yup.

Another tweet of hers:

WHAT?!? The House Periodical Press Gallery smells like brownies. now i want a brownie. SAD!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The "SAD!" seems appropriate... not in the way I think she meant it though...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You don't get the reference?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh, I do.

She's still SAD.

Bigly SAD.

The bigliest SAD.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

More faux outrage from one of its biggest pushers. Why do you care what Democrats eat? If they want crappy food instead of Chik-fil-a (which is a favorite of mine) then what do you care?

Oh, I forgot, you're only here to rile up the people in the grandstands. I hope your employers provided your pom-poms for you.

don't buy into the left right divide, it's what they want, don't be a tool and get used.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

Notice how he hardly ever participates in his own threads? There's no time for participation, he's got a quota to make! Plus he's only here to throw the bait out and watch from the sidelines. Why get dirty when you're not paid to?

Any sources to back up those allegations? (OP Paid to post, salary linked to quota)? I don’t really have a side here, but I also don’t really care much for false allegations.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Chik Fil A sucks. It is like rubber chicken. Gristle abounds. After it sits and cools down, the rubber gets hard, the grease comes up to the surface of 10-10-10 flour mixture and just saturates it. 1350 grams of sodium, 40 carbs per sandwich. 440 calories with 18 fat grams. Rubbery chicken filled with salt and fat. Yuck. This is not a political thing, this is downright unhealthy food, and not even good food. Don't blame anyone for saying no to this crap!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Sure.

I don't suppose the claim has anything to do with this old, fake news?

A website that describes its content as "Christian news satire" is behind false reports that House Democrats introduced a bill making eating at Chick-fil-A restaurants a hate crime.

www.truthorfiction.com...

Or do you have an actual source?

The only source for this that I can find is the tweet by Rachael Bade. This could be a directive from Democrats but it could also be her inserting her own views into the subject.

House Dems serving thanksgiving-type meal for their first caucus meeting in HC-5, where the majority typically meets. No chick-fil-a/ideological food.

She could just be saying that there wasn't any Chick-Fil-A present. Not that it was banned.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Chick-fil-A is fast food. What were you expecting? Fine dining or home cooking?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Wow you'd think democrats might learn something now and then but no apparently they don't. I'd say good we don't need these morons in our "conservative" eateries stinking the place up no big loss.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

a reply to: rollanotherone

Who kept track? I just threw out the number 20 because I knew that would go back at least 2 or 3 days (see what I did there? He gets paid to post these topics by the boatload) and I haven't participated in one of his threads in a while, possibly weeks or months.

Your hyperbole misses the mark again. Good job.

Yet again. Here you are. Trying to defend your position. In a Xue thread. If you dont understand irony I dont think there's any help for you. Nothing like a Xue thread to bring the worms from the ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join