It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Ban “Ideological Food” Like Chick-Fil-A For Thanksgiving

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
It's really no different from the Repubs a few years ago, when they hesitated to use Heinz ketchup.

Or freedom fries. Another one you may not know, in the culinary world, there is a cut of chicken called an airline breast cut. After 9/11 the restaurant owner I worked for changed the name to "bone in breast cut" Yup. That really happened.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So you did the same thing I did. I see, good for you, so why exactly are you criticizing me for doing the same as you?

link   
Its a shame that they would rather ignore/try to ostracize a company that routinely goes above and beyond to help people purely because the family that owns the company is religious.... not very inclusive if you ask me.

That said they can eat whatever they want.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ban all food period. Soylent Green only. Curtosy of planned parenthood.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
More faux outrage from one of its biggest pushers. Why do you care what Democrats eat? If they want crappy food instead of Chik-fil-a (which is a favorite of mine) then what do you care?

Oh, I forgot, you're only here to rile up the people in the grandstands. I hope your employers provided your pom-poms for you.

And yet, here you are. Again. As usual. Like the suspects you are. Feigning faux outrage over faux outrage. It's like you can't resist. Your little fingers twitch with anticipation over responding to EVERY. XUECHEN. THREAD. EVER.

Go peddle your wares somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well, according to that logic, a verified reporter for Politico and CNN got trolled as well.

I think that it was purely intentional on her part. Obvious sarcasm is obvious.

Unless you can come up with an actual source that says that is the policy of the Democrats in the House. Come on, I know you. You're good at digging for facts.

edit on 11/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Its a shame that they would rather ignore/try to ostracize a company that routinely goes above and beyond to help people purely because the family that owns the company is religious.... not very inclusive if you ask me.

That said they can eat whatever they want.

They're Leftists. If they haven't ruined it by injecting politics, then it's time to start doing it. May San Fran Nan choke on her non-culturally relevant Indigenous People's Day tofurkey.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Captain Murica, not Mr. America. We've been through this many times before... and I wasn't the one who stated people were seated while replying to me. I'm far too high up to tell those types of details. Y'all look like ants to me. Now where's my can of Raid?
edit on 16-11-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Every xuenchen thread ever? Check his past 20 threads and see how many I've participated in. Your hyperbole is way off the mark. Thanks for trying though.
edit on 11/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

As long as you don't drop a nuke down on us we'll be good. I know you have an itchy trigger finger though Mr. America.

edit on 11/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

All the Pom-Poms he can vape

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
My diet is based heavily on jalapeños and Martini’s so I Hope Democrats go the other way. PS I rarely get GI issues, as nothing swims in pepper joice and vodka.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Martinis are made with gin.

But I prefer a Gibson.
edit on 11/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Democrats are the dumbest people.

I have no more respect for these idiots or the idiots who vote for them.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Every xuenchen thread ever? Check his past 20 threads and see how many I've participated in. Your hyperbole is way off the mark. Thanks for trying though.
The fact you're keeping track looks even worse for you. Sad sad person. But do keep up the strong work.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Nickn3

Martinis are made with gin.

But I prefer a Gibson.

Bookers. Ransom. Hendricks.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I have nothing against brown stuff. Like it a lot, in fact.

But a Martini (and a Gibson) is made with gin.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Someone smart wouldn't defend chains, they'd encourage supporting the local joints that make a town a home.

But, to each their clogged-arteries own, I guess.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I have nothing against brown stuff. Like it a lot, in fact.

But a Martini (and a Gibson) is made with gin.
I'm a negroni man myself.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
lol..... would they really want to serve chick fa la at their thanksgiving luncheon anyways? that would be almost as bad as serving mc donalds or burger king!! try steak, shrimp, lobster, ect for these guys!!!
and don't forget the wine or champagne!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join