It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Ban “Ideological Food” Like Chick-Fil-A For Thanksgiving

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Get ready for Democrats trying to dictate and boycott everything the consider bad.

According to a report, now they have banned Conservative type food for their Democratic caucus Thanksgiving luncheon !!

Wait till they start voting on House bills next year 😆

The farce is beginning.

House Democrats Ban “Ideological Food” Like Chick-Fil-A For Thanksgiving

House Democrats hate good food, or rather, that’s the impression that’s been given courtesy their stunning decision to ban Chick-fil-A — America’s favorite fast-food chain — from Democratic caucus luncheons.

“House Dems serving thanksgiving-type meal for their first caucus meeting in HC-5, where the majority typically meets. No chick-fil-a/ideological food,” Politico reporter Rachael Bade revealed Thursday afternoon on Twitter.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
hey democrats, im a republican that likes pizza burgers and bacon. u better not eat these delicious foods anymore. ps tacos are great too

+7 more 
link   
More faux outrage from one of its biggest pushers. Why do you care what Democrats eat? If they want crappy food instead of Chik-fil-a (which is a favorite of mine) then what do you care?

Oh, I forgot, you're only here to rile up the people in the grandstands. I hope your employers provided your pom-poms for you.

link   
... and, in other news, "Kool-Ade" prices hit all time high, on reports of an impending shortage...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's really no different from the Repubs a few years ago, when they hesitated to use Heinz ketchup.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sure.

I don't suppose the claim has anything to do with this old, fake news?

A website that describes its content as "Christian news satire" is behind false reports that House Democrats introduced a bill making eating at Chick-fil-A restaurants a hate crime.

www.truthorfiction.com...

Or do you have an actual source?
edit on 11/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
They're free to do so. It's how the free market is supposed to work.

I'm sure ChickFilA will survive without their money.

link   
I wonder what would happen if a staffer showed up with Chick-fil-A wearing a MAGA hat.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow

Fried chicken is now "conservative type food"?

Are we in the Upside Down?

a reply to: Phage

Ah, I should have read the source.
Thanks for the catch.
edit on 16-11-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

cj6

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The utter stupidity of this post makes my head hurt. Are conservatives really this desperate to vilify Democrats that they’ll make up bull# like this?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
"Ideological Food"

Seems.. legit

I have long been warning about how ideology gets imparted into the food we make. A leftie is liable to catch some conservatiritis when consuming Ideological Food.

Gotta watch out nowadays

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

thechickenwire.chick-fil-a.com...

Happy Thanksgiving!

If you’ve found this page, you’re probably wondering if we are open on Thanksgiving Day.

We are not.

We’re taking time this day to reflect on what we’re grateful for – our family, friends, Team Members and guests – and to enjoy our second favorite bird. We hope you have the chance to do the same.

Now, I realize the Dems aren't talking about a meal served on actual Thanksgiving Day, but the above is still relative to the conversation. Why? BECAUSE CHIC-FIL-A DOESN'T WANT THEIR SOILED LEFTIST MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE! I'm fairly sure every executive and manager of Chic-Fil-A is perfectly happy with anyone who dislikes or disagrees with their politics and policies never darkening their doors again. They are the 800 lb gorilla that doesn't give a rat's ass who boycoots them because there are 5 others waiting to jump in line to order when the lone asshat ideologically rejects the best chicken sandwich in the world. www.entrepreneur.com... They make more per store than Mickey D's, Subway, and Starbucks combined... yet they're not popping up on every corner... why? Because Chic-Fil-A doesn't go to you, you travel to spend your money at Chic-Fil-A, that's why.

In short, the Dems can play their games, they simply aren't powerful enough to matter in the least.

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Dammit, we should have all news classified as fake or satire until proven otherwise.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Sure.

I don't suppose the claim has anything to do with this old, fake news?

A website that describes its content as "Christian news satire" is behind false reports that House Democrats introduced a bill making eating at Chick-fil-A restaurants a hate crime.

www.truthorfiction.com...

Or do you have an actual source?

They cited politico reporter Rachel Bade:

"House Dems serving thanksgiving-type meal for their first caucus meeting in HC-5, where the majority typically meets. No chick-fil-a/ideological food."

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

twitter.com... house-democrats-ban-ideological-food%2F

It is from a tweet by Rachael Bade, POLITICO'S House correspondent.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't think xue is paid to fact check, just regurgitate whatever "news" wil trigger Trump's supporters into a frenzy of hate. I guarantee this thread has served its purpose for some who just read and accept without question.

I dont think I've ever seen you bother with the content of the post, but mostly with who posted it. I was under the impression there were rules against this.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

edit on 16/11/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I don't think xue is paid to fact check, just regurgitate whatever "news" wil trigger Trump's supporters into a frenzy of hate. I guarantee this thread has served its purpose for some who just read and accept without question.
As always, nothing to add.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

I dont think I've ever seen you bother with the content of the post, but mostly with who posted it. I was under the impression there were rules against this.
Shhhhh, the leftist are feeling pretty good about themselves, lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join