It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you given up hope?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Droogie
Have you given up hope on humanity?

When all these gifted people sell out to the devil; it is very easy to see no hope for this dying radioactive planet.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Why have these guys not got together and stopped Fukushima from turning the Pacific Ocean into a radioactive whirlpool ?
Answer: the globalists pull their strings and the devil pulls the strings of the globalists.

And how long before everyone dies of cancer via 5G going worldwide ? Seems to be total silence on this world killer.
edit on 17-11-2018 by Rapha because: 5G

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

Have you given up hope on humanity?

If having lost all interest in humanity is the same thing as having lost hope, yea.......long, long time ago. I came to realize my mom was right when she said "Hell is other people."

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

Since my son arrived I am actually much more hopeful and much more willing to take a positive outlook on life, course he is only 2 months old so...give me a few years.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"Hope", is at least 500 yards, from wear I stand, ..live. Without glasses? It is going to be kind of iffy. I couldn't call the shot, but they will go down, this .. Up close and personal? All I can do, I will do. "Hope" is?.. Some people have "hope"... Hope
edit on 17-11-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join