It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abrams says she can't win, ends challenge in Ga.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: je55ejame5

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Je55e,

DONT vote for people just because of their race or gender. THATS racist, sexist and moronic.

Have a listen to their campaign promises and if you like what they are saying, give them your vote. If they just happen to be white males, so be it. What does it matter if they’re white?

See this is the whole issue with me, it is not that they are white but it is the lack of diversity in that party that bothers me. I am sure there are many diverse republicans yet they never seem to win, why is that?

Because you and people like you buy into the popular perception that every Republican is racist. So when a person of color is revealed to be a Republican, they are reviled as a race traitor which, of course, is the most racist thing of all, but it happens. Look at what they did to Kanye. Look at how they treat Clarence Thomas and how they went after Condoleeza Rice.

It is one of the hardest things to be a minority conservative because there are such large blocks that are reserved to the Democrat vote. I am talking 80 to 90% blocks, and when someone is revealed to be outside that norm, it is open season. The more prominent you are, the more vicious the attacks on you will be. It takes true strength of character to bear up under that. Not many can.

Well I do wonder why women and minorities vote Republican when it is that same party who constantly attacks those groups.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Je55e,

DONT vote for people just because of their race or gender. THATS racist, sexist and moronic.

Have a listen to their campaign promises and if you like what they are saying, give them your vote. If they just happen to be white males, so be it. What does it matter if they’re white?

See this is the whole issue with me, it is not that they are white but it is the lack of diversity in that party that bothers me. I am sure there are many diverse republicans yet they never seem to win, why is that?

Because you and people like you buy into the popular perception that every Republican is racist. So when a person of color is revealed to be a Republican, they are reviled as a race traitor which, of course, is the most racist thing of all, but it happens. Look at what they did to Kanye. Look at how they treat Clarence Thomas and how they went after Condoleeza Rice.

It is one of the hardest things to be a minority conservative because there are such large blocks that are reserved to the Democrat vote. I am talking 80 to 90% blocks, and when someone is revealed to be outside that norm, it is open season. The more prominent you are, the more vicious the attacks on you will be. It takes true strength of character to bear up under that. Not many can.

Well I do wonder why women and minorities vote Republican when it is that same party who constantly attacks those groups.

Name ONE policy of republicans that ‘attacks’ women and minority groups.

ONE

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Je55e,

BECAUSE OF POLICY

Holy sh#t

Look it up p-o-l-I-c-y. Normal people don’t vote based on race or sex or religion. Is this a new concept?

I understand policy lol Where is your diverse policy makers? Are you going to tell me they don't exist or that it is the white male (usual victor) who has offered the best policies over the decades and one minority, throughout the decades, has never offered ONE good policy that would get them elected?

It must be awkward to be so focused on just skin color and still claim you're not a racist.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: je55ejame5

Huh, I don't feel attacked at all.

If you're talking about abortion, well, sorry, but I still don't feel like my rights are being violated, but maybe that's because I've carried and born a child and understand the dirty little secret -- abortion violates the right of a human being to his or her life. Whatever you want to tell yourself, an unborn child is alive.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

ONE

Policies against abortion (which is basically a womans right to choose). I hate abortion and would never be with someone who chooses it but I also do not think I have the right to tell another person what they can do with their bodies. They are the ones who must live with the consequences.

Polices against of the LGBTQ Community. Why is it any of your business what they do and if they want to marry or adopt? Why is any of your business if a person wants to identify as the opposite sex?

How the Trump Administration Hurt Communities of Color in 2017

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

a reply to: je55ejame5

Huh, I don't feel attacked at all.

If you're talking about abortion, well, sorry, but I still don't feel like my rights are being violated, but maybe that's because I've carried and born a child and understand the dirty little secret -- abortion violates the right of a human being to his or her life. Whatever you want to tell yourself, an unborn child is alive.

You guys fight for the child to be born yet when they are, you do not want your tax dollars to go to feeding and supporting this child who was unwanted by its mother. So how come your party only cares about the child before it was born then turn around and say it is not my responsibility or care what happens to this child?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

ONE

Policies against abortion (which is basically a womans right to choose). I hate abortion and would never be with someone who chooses it but I also do not think I have the right to tell another person what they can do with their bodies. They are the ones who must live with the consequences.

Polices against of the LGBTQ Community. Why is it any of your business what they do and if they want to marry or adopt? Why is any of your business if a person wants to identify as the opposite sex?

There are ZERO laws against the trannies and the gays. In fact, MANY gays, trannies and trans gender people vote republican. MANY!
Abortion laws seek ONLY to LIMIT abortion terms, not outlaw it. A person shouldn’t be able to to abort a full grown baby at nine months simply because she changes her mind about motherhood.

But still, is this all you have? Well you’ve convinced me. I will always vote for the black woman on the ballot and I will NEVER look into what her policies are. Because that would be racist.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No, no, no, I'm pretty sure it's OK to look at her policies so long as you only look when there is an (R) after her name. That means she's a disgusting race traitor and it's OK to hate on her all you want then, even to vote for a white male.

You see this isn't really about diversity. It's about shaming you into voting Democrat.

Remember, the Republicans had by far the more diverse field in 2016, but they still all voted for old white folks.

We have to understand this war. It's good v. evil for them and they will use any means necessary. Right now, they think race shaming will do it or gender, whatever, but when that fails, they sometimes pretend to be religious or use the verses of religion twisted to their purpose. They really don't care. All they care about is victory by any means necessary. They don't even care about the kids.

They just know we do, and they use it against us.

And when all else fails, they resort to violence which is increasingly where we are coming to because they are realizing that some of us are made of sterner stuff than they imagined we ever would be.
edit on 16-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh sorry. I will only ever vote for black female democrat candidates in the future. Regardless of policy.

Hopefully that satisfies his racist mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Yeah we notice their calls for violence.

“Think how we think or we’ll attack you”, the very definition of fascism.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

ONE

There are ZERO laws against the trannies and the gays. In fact, MANY gays, trannies and trans gender people vote republican. MANY!
Abortion laws seek ONLY to LIMIT abortion terms, not outlaw it. A person shouldn’t be able to to abort a full grown baby at nine months simply because she changes her mind about motherhood.

But still, is this all you have? Well you’ve convinced me. I will always vote for the black woman on the ballot and I will NEVER look into what her policies are. Because that would be racist.

So bathroom laws were not pushed by republicans?

Gay marriage and creating polices that would stop it and also adoption were not pushed by republicans?

Polices against Muslims were not pushed by the Republicans?

Policies for stop and frisk which effect African Americans was not push by Republicans?

Policies for voter ID laws which greatly effect minorities was not pushed by Republicans?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

ONE

So bathroom laws were not pushed by republicans?

Gay marriage and creating polices that would stop it and also adoption were not pushed by republicans?

Polices against Muslims were not pushed by the Republicans?

Policies for stop and frisk which effect African Americans was not push by Republicans?

Policies for voter ID laws which greatly effect minorities was not pushed by Republicans?

Stop and frisk or voter id laws do NOT affect minority groups in any way. To suggest they do is racist. Can minority groups not attain id for some reason? Are they less capable in some way?

Islam is an IDEOLOGY, white people are islamic too. It is an ideology that is worse than nazism and to oppose it is a GOOD thing.

Policy affecting marriage and adoption etc is pushed by both sides.

And bathroom laws??? Now you’re just a moron.
edit on 16 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

You keep voting based on race and gender. It’s obviously a very intelligent way to vote.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Texas GOP Convention floats idea of putting bathroom bill back in legislative pipeline

In 2017, the Texas Legislature debated a bill that would have required people to use restrooms and other intimate facilities that match their biological sex. The so-called bathroom bill was called discriminatory by the LGBTQ community, who said it targeted transgender Texans

Abortion — "Pass legislation to abolish abortion; including, but not limited to, enacting legislation that would ignore and refuse to enforce any and all federal statutes, regulations, executive orders, and court rulings, which would deprive an unborn child of the right to life, as well as enacting life-saving legislation such as PreNDA or a 'heartbeat bill.'"

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Stacey Abrams is so ridiculously dumb that the intelligent blacks will not vote for her. I am surprised she got as far as she did. Perhaps its the dead vote that provided the wave.
edit on 16-11-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thanks.

You keep voting based on race and gender. It’s obviously a very intelligent way to vote.

Never said I voted based on race, I simply asked why does your party only vote white, where is your diversity and why do Republican minorities never win the big races?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Thanks.

Never said I voted based on race, I simply asked why does your party only vote white, where is your diversity and why do Republican minorities never win the big races?

Well it can’t be because those with the best policies get the most votes. That’s obviously too ridiculous. It must be because republicans vote based on race and gender, like a moron would.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nvrmnd over your head

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
But she brought in so many hollyweird celebrities...

The deep state who use their powers at the FBI, IRS, at Facebook and Twitter to undermine Republicans also promised they would use their power at the election offices to make sure it was a blue wave.

She was promised a 100% win.

They had antifa come out in droves, they had LGBTQ come out in droves, BLM, illegal aliens, and muslims, even tried to get felons to vote.

The dems had the number game in the bag.

Freaking joke

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join