It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing Khashoggi : How a brutal saudi hit unfolded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just found a video analysis on the timeline of the murder of khashoggi. It's very informative, wondered if any members have a diffrent view, or can verify what they have found.

"An autopsy expert. A lookalike. A black van. Our video investigation follows the movements of the 15-man Saudi hit team that killed and dismembered the journalist Jamal Khashoggi."

www.nytimes.com... l0owp7gv1WYXr90Gu_DofijyUI0JxphtUq5KUo41FpgUhVGWcBr8TA

Sorrt for the drive by posting, wanted to get a dicussion going on here. I am at work and dont have the time to write a more detailed presription.
edit on 16-11-2018 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Very good video, thanks for that. Imagine if we also had access to the audio of the killing that was given to some governments.

They will execute 5 people who took orders and they will protect not only MbS' life, but he will remain in power. Now he will only do it better next time and avoid a controversy. They'll never make the same mistake again.

And we are free to sell them airplanes and bombs.

Win-win for crooks on both sides.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Just found a video analysis on the timeline of the murder of khashoggi. It's very informative, wondered if any members have a different view, or can verify what they have found.
Wow! Just wow! An example of what these crazy-rich royals have as a worldview...that they can just make problems go away in the most crude and entitled manner. I'm sure that many of the 1% feel the same way...but have some appreciation for the fragility of their status.
There comes a tipping point, after all.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Oh yeah,

We sell weapons to these people. Yeah. From the same country that packs liquor stores and pawn /gun shops in low-income areas.

Sheesh with us already.

Why can't we sell space shuttles or medical equipment... Or mainly just sell non-murderous things. At least internationally.

But hey them Saudis are "ok dokie" filthy rich people right? Give them our best war machines and martial knowledge. What could go wrong?

edit on 11 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Can't access the video for some reason.

If people believe the house of Saud had no knowledge of this murderous act, then they truly are dumb.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Theres no doubt that for intelligence agencies around the world this is daily routine but what makes no sense to me is that with the funds The saudis have, how on earth can they butch a job this bad. Kill a man inside your own consulate while the wife is waiting outside?? Who the hell came up with such a retarded plan. This feels more like it was butched on purpose by someone high in the hierarchy to make the prince fall for it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

CIA Reportedly Concludes Saudi Crown Prince Ordered Khashoggi Killing in Istanbul

And the Saudis are going to execute the killers!

What a joke.

According to the CIA, the crown prince had to order the killing.

The CIA has reportedly concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the assassination of journalist and Saudi government critic Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul last month. The Washington Post reports, according to people familiar with the matter, that CIA officials have a high degree of confidence in the conclusion.

www.haaretz.com... n&utm_medium=web_push&utm_campaign=General

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If the CIA concluded with compelling and conclusive evidence that the crown prince ordered the assassination, Trump is in a difficult position. There's no good options.

Damn

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Intresting, hadnt seen that.

Its actually kinda unbelievable that they send a 9man strike team, or 3 teams of 3 to kill him in the consulate.

That lame-ass, wrong shoe wearing body double kinda implicate few of them as they are seen arriving together into turkey.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

And they cite C_A as source.

Im calling a big B.S on that this is how it unfolded
off to some research

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

CIA Reportedly Concludes Saudi Crown Prince Ordered Khashoggi Killing in Istanbul

And the Saudis are going to execute the killers!

What a joke.

According to the CIA, the crown prince had to order the killing.

The CIA has reportedly concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the assassination of journalist and Saudi government critic Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul last month. The Washington Post reports, according to people familiar with the matter, that CIA officials have a high degree of confidence in the conclusion.

www.haaretz.com... n&utm_medium=web_push&utm_campaign=General

Damn, I didn't see that yet.

So, the only right thing to do would be to call for the prince to be replaced by one of the many others, before any further deals are made with them.

This young, cocky, blood hungry crown prince is just bad news for that area. Someone with more experience might salvage our alliance. I definitely would not sell any weapons until then.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Do you think this is the first person the Prince has had executed/murdered? If Khasoggi didn't write for the Wall Street Journal, none of our MSM would have known of his death...or cared.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I heard today, the CIA(I think) say this was directly ordered by the crown prince, no question about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are like a broken record with this..look deep inside yourself, time to figure out what you stand for, maybe you have

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

I think, when you have unlimited wealth, and zero repercussion for the bad stuff you do, and support/fund, you get lazy/sloppy about it, because..who's going to do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Mahogany

Oh yeah,

We sell weapons to these people. Yeah. From the same country that packs liquor stores and pawn /gun shops in low-income areas.

Sheesh with us already.

Why can't we sell space shuttles or medical equipment... Or mainly just sell non-murderous things. At least internationally.

But hey them Saudis are "ok dokie" filthy rich people right? Give them our best war machines and martial knowledge. What could go wrong?

Peace sells, but whos buying...
edit on 16-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Gonna spin that vinyl tonight

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I still find it pretty incredible that the Saudis needed to use 15 people to kill one old man talk about overkill. They need to take lessons from the Russians....quick stab to the leg job done! To me this stinks of house cleaning on the part of the Saudis and getting rid of a few bad eggs. I bet the 15 ordered to kill are a little sad they haven't got the support they were no doubt expecting from their Prince

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Nice, I haven't had an electric guitar for years till 2 days ago, I've been hammering it with all my old favourites, bit of them, some slayer, Metallica, brings back some fond memories.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
They can’t go against the CP since he is protected by Trump and Jared. They will play this deception openly and get a few scapegoats.

But I mean who in their right mind would do anything for the CP when he will throw you to the wolves.
Something doesn’t add up here

Here's another interesting development:
www.cnbc.com...

To ease Turkish anger over journalist's killing, White House considers extraditing an enemy of Erdogan: NBC

• The Trump administration is seeking to extradite an enemy of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in order to convince the Turkish leader to decrease pressure on Saudi Arabia over the killing of a dissident journalist, NBC News reported Thursday, citing two senior U.S. officials and two other people briefed on the requests.
• In President Donald Trump's first days in office, his administration asked the Department of Justice to look into the matter, NBC News has reported.
• The renewed effort, however, comes as Trump administration officials are seeking to placate Erdogan over the killing of Jamal Khashoggi.

new topics

top topics

join