It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he answered written questions in Mueller probe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Why attack? Radicals help show what reasonable looks like.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Not my problem , I don't live there I'm just along for the ride.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Phage

90% of the lies I fact checked Trump didn't lie.

I trust you.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: Mahogany

That contradicts what his lawyer Rudy Giuliani said yesterday.

"There are some that create more issues for us legally than others," Giuliani told the Post. The former New York City Mayor called some of the questions "unnecessary" and others "possible traps."

LINK

Also, it contradicts what Trump said a few days ago

President Trump during an interview on Monday said he will "probably" respond to "some" questions for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into ties between the Trump presidential campaign and Russia.

LINK

I say the chances of Trump answering all the questions are nonexistent.

You mean like Strzok and Page and the Ohrs and Simpson who were super forthcoming and answered everything?

/sarcasm

He should do exactly as they did...be super vague or plead the 5th and give Mueller the middle finger.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

"There are some that create more issues for us legally than others," Giuliani told the Post. The former New York City Mayor called some of the questions "unnecessary" and others "possible traps."

LINK

President Trump during an interview on Monday said he will "probably" respond to "some" questions for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into ties between the Trump presidential campaign and Russia.

LINK

You mean like Strzok and Page and the Ohrs and Simpson who were super forthcoming and answered everything?

/sarcasm

He should do exactly as they did...be super vague or plead the 5th and give Mueller the middle finger.

The lefts double standard at play again.

Clearly its a feature for all NPCs.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They said the 5th is fine. So they should be content with Trump using it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LINK

LINK

/sarcasm

The lefts double standard at play again.

Clearly its a feature for all NPCs.

Maybe he should release some memos to the press and lie about them like Comey? Or just lie in general like McCabe....

Hell...he could just "wipe" it all "like with a cloth" and play stupid like everyone seems to think he is.

I love how so many think he is so stupid but also a mastermind....it is boggling.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Then he'd be a liberal hero.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They said the 5th is fine. So they should be content with Trump using it.

Yes...they should be, as it is fine for every single other person. But I somehow doubt they apply the same standards to both sides....you know....like Kavanaugh being guilty and all....

The left is so backwards and screwed up right now....its funny to watch the slow train wreck.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I actually don't care what side someone is on what I care about is consistency and not double standards.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If he is keeping the answers to himself ("hasn't yet submitted" the answers), he hasn't exactly responded to the questions in any meaningful way.

Like with his tax returns, why is he not simply clearing things up and being open?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

LINK

LINK

Fake news. Who cares what was said, questions have been submitted.

Never critical are you? Smh

But not the answers.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It was easy he says. LOL Like a test or something?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: headorheart

For those who don't recall, the White House has had those questions since September 17th. Timing is everything.

And what are you making of this timing?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I think its funny that anyone not on your side of things, anyone who doesnt like trump is, according to you, ignorant.

why? Cant people on the other side be just as intelligent as say you for instance???

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

OMG
do not use ATS as a fact check ...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Don't worry I never believe anything you say. I use actual statements and not opinions about those statements.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

"Trump had huddled with lawyers at the White House this week but made clear: "My lawyers don't write answers, I write answers." Et al. Sucks for you 😌

I think the most entertaining part of all of this, is that someone who is actually naive enough to believe the things Donald Trump says sees fit to try and use that same ignorance as a weapon against those they don’t agree with.

I really wish you could see yourself from outside of your echo chamber. It’s fascinating.

Now, to be fair, Trump DID write the infamous doctor's letter about his magnificent healthl (as we all suspected, since it wasn't framed in language that any physician would use). So he does write answers.

...and most of his tweets.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Mueller has no right to question him personally, or indeed receive any answers - even written. So the President is being courteous to him.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The "investigation" will never end
Mueller sucking up the tax-payers money
Building himself a "whale" of a retirement fund

edit on 11/16/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join