It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far Left Liberal Groups protest in Rome over Italy's 'anti-migrant' decree

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Apparently they got triggered because i mentioned what if African migrants continue on raping and murdering our white children? how is that a hate speech?

It’s not. Some people are white. Some people are black. Some people are Asian. Etc.

Mentioning that is not hateful or racist.

Opposing the rape-culture of the third world isn’t ‘racist’ either. Wanting all of these rapists to be ejected from ones country isn’t ‘racist’ either.

However, the Kalergi plan and Agenda 21 most definitely ARE ‘racist’ and are openly supported by those very people who ‘claim’ to be liberals.

It is these two plans in action that are causing the current situation of MASS third world migration into Europe and other western societies. Again, openly supported by the very people who ‘claim’ that racism is against their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

I have read some news about the current issues Italy is facing right now.
And this is not only happening there either. It’s sad to read about and I hope they can solve the current problems.
I don’t know how they will solve it but I don’t think the PM is the best for the job. He is a little too extreme for me.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

alt-Left doesn't hate alt-right?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I don’t know how they will solve it but I don’t think the PM is the best for the job. He is a little too extreme for me

The new prime minster is far better then matteo renzi whom let 750K African Migrants into Italy without even a due process.

If you prefer leaders that allow open borders then thats fine by me, lets how that well thats going to be and last for Italy and Europe.

The more open border you promote or accpet the more chaos you will bring to your home.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

HIs racist language did in fact distract me from the point of his OP, yes.

Racism is never right.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Why do you think in Italy Liberals like Matteo renzi and his DP party have lost? its because of open border polices and their ilk.

Its not a surprise that the Mainstream News Media has anti European agenda by promoting and supporting such polices like Open Border.
But whenever an European is either killed by an African migrant they would never report on it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

They are even demanding more open borders? even after the murders of two Italian teenager girls by African Migrants? just how many more of our white children do they need to be victimized before they finally come to down reality?

Sadly, its been many years since anyone in the Italian government actually gave a crap about the native Italian population. Sad because, after all, its called Italy because its the native homeland to the "Italians". But of course, with the NWO and its plans, no one gets a place they can call their "native homeland".

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

Again in what form is my post racist in form or way lefty?

They are even demanding more open borders? even after the murders of two Italian teenager girls by African Migrants? just how many more of our white children do they need to be victimized before they finally come to down reality?

Ah is it because i mentioned just how many more of our white children do they need to be victimized before they finally come to down reality? how is that hate speech?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I don’t know how they will solve it but I don’t think the PM is the best for the job. He is a little too extreme for me

The new prime minster is far better then matteo renzi whom let 750K African Migrants into Italy without even a due process.

If you prefer leaders that allow open borders then thats fine by me, lets how that well thats going to be and last for Italy and Europe.

The more open border you promote or accpet the more chaos you will bring to your home.

Personally I think most countries should look at how Russia handles these situations.
Italy should never have taken in so many. They did kinda do this to themselves, possibly didn’t know this would happen when it did.
It sucks all around for the countries that did accept all the refugees. I know they had good intentions but it kinda bit them in the a$$.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think all countries should look at how Saudi Arabia handles these situations and allow exactly ZERO of these people in.

The Saudis say the risk of even ONE single individual being a criminal or a terrorist or rapist etc is too great a risk for the people of Saudi Arabia to shoulder.

And not one single person has accused them of being too extreme or ‘racist’ over that stance.

Import the third world, get the third world.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

This is the thing and issue.

It sucks all around for the countries that did accept all the refugees. I know they had good intentions but it kinda bit them in the a$$.

They had good intentions, but these intentions will always sadly end up badly. These politicians that still promote this concept of more open border will never admit of any wrong doing until its a bit to late.

As i showed the image in my thread, these liberals are promoting both black lives matter and antifa into one. They are truly behind mental help. Black Lives Matter in America called for deaths of cop officers.

edit on 16-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The politicians promoting it are adhering to the Kalergi plan. It’s intentional.

Angela Merkel was publicly presented with the Kalergi Award for her contribution to the plan when she allowed an uncontrolled, uncontested flow of third world migrants to flood her nation.

It’s intentional. There is no ‘wrong doing’. Planned and now being executed. Sadly, the plan will succeed. Nobody is there to oppose it with any strength. Any who do are quickly # down with media propaganda and false accusations of extremism and hate.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This Kalergi plan will not succeed in fact it will create another civil war in Europe, noticed how quickly they are now calling for an European Army? don't be fooled this European army that they want to create isn't meant aimed at Russia/China.

Its aimed at crashing resistance to their plans.

the plan will succeed. Nobody is there to oppose it with any strength. Any who do are quickly # down with media propaganda and false accusations of extremism and hate.

I highly doubt that it would succeed part. Such plans in the past have being tried before and always had failed. Eastern Europe wont easily fall. Slavic people aren't easy as westerns.
edit on 16-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What color were the girls who were raped and killed?
(one of them was chopped up and stuffed in a bag if I recall).
Why yes, they were White.
That's just a fact.
(if the poster were racist they would mention the color of their murderers, not the victim)
edit on 16-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

(one of them was chopped up and stuffed in a bag if I recall).

Yes and if i remember correctly some of those two migrants well were cannibals. This is why i am agaisnt mass migration/Open Border. I have said nothing that is racist in my post or thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This Kalergi plan will not succeed in fact it will create another civil war in Europe, noticed how quickly they are now calling for an European Army? don't be fooled this European army that they want to create isn't meant aimed at Russia/China.

Its aimed at crashing resistance to their plans.

the plan will succeed. Nobody is there to oppose it with any strength. Any who do are quickly # down with media propaganda and false accusations of extremism and hate.

I highly doubt that it would succeed part. Such plans in the past have being tried before and always had failed. Eastern Europe wont easily fall. Slavic people aren't easy as westerns.

I agree with that part actually. Eastern Europe will be the hub of western civilisation, Western Europe will be a third world sh#thole.

I see the army they are calling for, I also agree it is not for combating Russia or China. It is for enforcing the Kalergi and Agenda 21. But you’re right, it will pale in strength to the forces of Eastern Europe.

I just can’t tolerate the liberals who openly support this hateful movement. Supporting third world cultures in Europe: awesome. Supporting western culture in Europe: ‘bad’.

They’re so thick it’s painful.

But I live in hope like you, Eastern Europe will preserve western society, even against the will of those liberals who seek to destroy it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This really irritates me by these sick, twisted Liberals. They are even demanding more open borders? even after the murders of two Italian teenager girls by African Migrants? just how many more of our white children do they need to be victimized before they finally come to down reality?

Its rather ironic they even went as far to promote black lives matter all the way in Italy. Its almost like these Liberals are behind then cucked.

Hate much?

I certainly hate that our cultures are incompatible.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Do I believe the OP is racist, yes I do.
I was just pointing out that the OP could have left out that part.

If the OP feels like that and left that part out ......

all it changes is that there is no such thing as *FREEDOM OF SPEECH* .

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Do I believe the OP is racist, yes I do.
I was just pointing out that the OP could have left out that part.

If the OP feels like that and left that part out ......

all it changes is that there is no such thing as *FREEDOM OF SPEECH* .

I don’t care if someone is racist, but leaving little bits and not owning it is weak.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So its racist to care more for your race than others right? Just wondering if the ones that take issue with that, does that only apply if the person is white? If not I think it's about time everybody get on the same page and start calling it out elsewhere because that sentiment is EXTREMELY prevalent in some communities.

95% of people in the world share the same basic conservative tenant, they protect themselves and those closest to them. The other 5% are rich liberal kids who hate their family for giving them every advantage in life, thus leaving no room for excuses to be the pos they are. Oddly enough instead of separating themselves from them and becoming their own person they use daddies money to cause turmoil.

Back on topic- If these people haven't seen by now that this is going to be the downfall to certain societies it must be because they want it to happen. Western societies did nothing different than any other to gain power, people have to stop with the nonsense. Why would you mess you're country up before a world government takes over, that is you're bargaining chip, when it come to fruition. That is all the work you and your lineage have put into this earth, it is you're countries and you're peoples say you are giving away. The people in power will still be in power doing the same things, all they ever do is use us to take rights away from each other, quit giving them cause.

edit on 11/16/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join