It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Traditional Parade in Malta Children pulls a new Priest in Porshe boxter thru town VID

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The image is pretty poor, it should be the ministers job to serve the community not the community serving the minister
This is one reason why people dislike the church and I agree with them

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

they were supposed to give all they had earned from selling there possession's into the common purse were it could be shared out among the followers of the way as it was needed

This was very good but not required.

I have yet to see a modern Christian church that is not simply corrupting it for cult reason's that actually lives by the word of the Lord and just as they were persecuted in ancient Rome so too would they be in today's world.

This led to them creating many house church's and hiding there community among there enemy's so that early Christianity was a very secretive society in many places.

Very true!
But only because they feared for their lives as they should not have.

As it stand's I do have a great love for some catholic saint's, many orthodox saint's and all martyrs whom died for our Lord

You don't know these people you only have what the church has told you and what men said about them. Loving these people is going pretty far don't you think?

believing in our Lord which is far better than seeking self righteousness by poking the speck out of our brother's eye's now isn't it.

So very true but if you must "get out from among them" you must keep your eyes open and judge the works that show the true followers. You must not judge individual people but you must judge the works and the be aware not to crawl in the gutter because you "love" some individual. Love everyone, the only true judge know who is worthy.
www.gotquestions.org...

2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them, says the LORD. Don't touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you.

<< 1   >>

join