It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Acosta gets his press credentials back immediately

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

No more than some here can stay away from the threads about people they hate so much.....

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]notsure1[/post]
Partisan bickering aside.

I am really curious how Trump plays this.

If you dont think he secretly loves it........

I honestly think he does. lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]Gothmog[/post]

originally posted by: [post]bknapple32[/post]

originally posted by: [post]worldstarcountry[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]
The White House has every right to revoke Acosta's pass.

Seems they dont have every right- as a judge literally just declared they dont.

Yet , a little pi__ - a__ judge is not even close to the bottom line

Again- this is a trump appointee... Lol.. like where do you see this road going? If trump appointees are ruling against him.. what do you think happens next? lol.. the disillusion routines some of you go through .... must be exhausting man..

I think it just means Trump appointed a good judge. What's wrong with that? You're jumping through hoops to make this something it isn't. Relax a little.

A2D

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
scuse my foreign iggorence here lads but is it not up to your pregibent who gets to be in them press briefings and who dosent. it has gone beyond a joke with you guys at this stage, everyone losing their mind every time the poor Thrumph fella farts the wrong way while everyone else is stomping and shouting like it's the end of the world or their in a montessori.
If the jurno acted like a harsebowel then he should have been frozen out.

and so on, and so on, and rarrr rarrr rarrrr,
bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

ExMex
edit on 16-11-2018 by ExArc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

And another reporter will just pick up the gauntlet and ask the questions.
Trump had an issue with several reporters that day. Because he wanted to run the show and not only decide what reporters to answer he also wanted to control the questions. He went so far as to just answer a question that was never asked. Or when a reporter started with a qualifier for their real question he just went off on a tangent with the qualifier instead of answering the actual question.
That whole press conference was a joke that wasnt even remotely funny.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh wow how cute, you did the tRump thing. Does that make a big difference? Or makes you feel like you are fighting the good fight?

Silly liberal me is more like it.
edit on 16-11-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Fools

OMG Do you really think that any judge is going to support taking away the presses right to report the news? Do you really think that?
tRump was way out of bounds and as usual he has to back down.

There is no law that I know of that states that the president of the United States has to answer questions from a certain reporter or allow him or her continued access to the White House press room.

And frankly, every time I watch this dude "asking questions", they are not questions at all but loaded accusations that usually have little to do with the discussion at hand.

If Jim was sitting at a work meeting and doing that to his boss, his boss would fire him. At least I know I would.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The white house controls the seating, they will seat acosta and cnn in the back with horse and hound. Acosta can yell till he is blue in the face at which point he will be removed, again.

Thats the part i dont get his job is to maintain a relationship with the white house. You know he will never be called on again and they will never reply to anything he submits to Sanders office, Hell be lucky if they dont move his seat outside the door. He no longer can do his job so why even bother to have him there? CNN should consider putting another reporter in to the pool.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Another judge who can't read. That's okay, however, 'cause this is gonna get really good!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So you gusy think this is the end? LMAO

Trump will just re revoke it as soon as he can do it with due process.

Or the SS will say no.

Trump will still win this in the end like he always does.

Enjoy your very short lived win .

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]JinMI[/post]
a reply to: [post]stosh64[/post]

I have to image that he's the laughing stock of his peers. His antics are loathsome for any human.

His peers ...including fox news..... banded together to defend him. Sheesh the blinders needed to think like a koolaide drinker

To defend CNN and the correspondence association. Not necessarily Acosta and his antics.

Pull your head out of your arse before you sling mud.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: bknapple32
The White House has every right to revoke Acosta's pass. Please do enlighten us though, what exactly is preventing the tabloid CNN from simply appointing a different emmisary??? Hmm... Why does it have to be Acosta and not one of their hundreds of other employees???

Yeah. Clearly they could appoint a female and break that glass ceiling. But nope.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Perhaps that's the point. Maybe "tRump" as you so cutely likely to call him, just doesn't care about the media and their manipulative questions at all. You know, since they are foaming at the mouth to take him down, and have admitted to it openly.

Maybe he will just start singing songs to their questions. Or refusing to answer at all. Maybe it's a security risk and the secret service just shuts it all down together. Then what?

Both sides can be immature assholes just as easily here.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You guys love when Acosta fawns over himself and grandstands while other reporters slowly lose their opportunity to ask questions. “Take that Trump!”

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Another judge who can't read. That's okay, however, 'cause this is gonna get really good!

It could because the president could decide to ignore the injunction and refile the case and there is nothing the judge could do. I would hope it doesnt go there but if Trump wants he can take this alot further.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I know, it’s always funny watching them trying to form opinions on their own before being told what to think. a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]worldstarcountry[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]
The White House has every right to revoke Acosta's pass.

Seems they dont have every right- as a judge literally just declared they dont.

Judges say and rule incorrectly on all kinds of things that in hindsight are wrong...

Judges at one point upheld segregation. I mean, we can do this all day...

CNN has no right to be in the press pool and more specifically, Jim Acosta is not owed a hard pass. Trump is not preventing them from reporting. Otherwise, any youtube blogger calling themselves a journalist should be able to get a hardpass.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No more than some here can stay away from the threads about people they hate so much.....

Is that a directed comment or just a general statement?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I know, it’s always funny watching them trying to form opinions on their own before being told what to think. a reply to: odzeandennz

Interesting.

This coming from someone who has difficulty stringing together words to form just one sentence. Let alone more than one that could accurately convey a complete thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Oh it is general, but will not be accepted by some as such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join