It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Acosta gets his press credentials back immediately

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The only thing I am interested in from the video I posted is the real clip at 22 seconds in. That's factual, uncut footage with no bias. Except for a reality bias.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

I'm glad you agree she wasn't really assaulted. While I do agree that liberals can be overly-sensitive, I think you are reaching when you proclaim that they would treat something like this as assault. I went to a liberal arts college with extreme feminists on campus, and although I did see a lot I disagreed with, I NEVER saw something like this being claimed as assault.

The internet is a big place, maybe you could go fetch some example of liberals treating a situation like this as assault? There might be one.

Take a look at the Kavanaugh boondoggle. There was never even proof or an eye witness to prove Ford was telling the truth, yet all of Leftville claimed he was guilty of sexual assault. There doesn't have to be proof when all they need is an accusation.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: ker2010

It was assault on the female if you go by liberal standards. However, they excuse it because she wasn't one of them. Exposing their hypocrisy, something that happens daily, is hard to pass up.

Of course it wasn't assault in the real world, just in the standards of the liberal world.

True, but I make it a point not to go by the insane twilight zone standards of the left.

None of us should. It's just too hard to pass up.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I did look at the Kavanaugh boondoggle and Ford's claim was that Kavanaugh held her down and even put his hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming as he attempted to sexually assault her. That seems concerning enough to take seriously. It is not simply a claim that he touched her incidentally while trying to keep a microphone, or anything similar.
edit on 16pmFri, 16 Nov 2018 16:09:34 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: Annee

Victim blaming, how completely unsurprising.

NO

Acosta was/is the victim here.

The intern could have verbally requested he hand her the mike.

She didn't. She physically was the aggressor.

Perspective.

Of course she reached for it. All the professional journalists handed it back but Abilio pushed her arm away and continued to grandstand. None of the journalists like the Acosta show as he suppresses their rights by acting like a selfish twit. Maybe they will sue the Gov for letting him in.

The new rules will ensure that those who don't behave will be gone. I would suspect that news conferences will stop until this gets resolved. I guess that like ATS, there will be temporary bans and ejections, and permanent ones. I'd love to see how Acosta behaves when he is not called on. He will self destruct rather quickly to the amusement of many.

She is still the aggressor.

She made the physical move.

Not Acosta.

Poor Acosta. Victimized by a brutal intern reaching for a mic that he should have handed her. The best training for him will be to sit and watch while the professionals get called on. He can then exercise his freedom of the press to make things up and shout at the sky.

Were there any emotions in my post?

NO

Just fact.

The intern was the physical aggressor.

If Trump gets reelected, and Abilio can't control his inner drama queen, he will have to wait another six years to ask a question. ¡Qué triste!

He could probably use the time to take a few journalism courses.

Funny to see the liberal call the female the aggressor, thereby justifying Acosta being a misogynist to her.

Kinda pathetic that you had to go to this:

MISOGYNIST: is someone who hates women.
A male chauvinist who thinks all women are stupid and manipulative is an example of a misogynist.

These are your standards, not mine. You should look up the definition of a racist, too, since you suddenly want to use words by their actual meanings.

Expose yourself again. Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

All that is true.

Which raises the question, and it was, why when the offer was made by that counties sheriff dept. did the accusers take 'em up on the offer??

Seems tailor made to keep Justice Kavanaugh off the bench, does it not?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I think you are using a straw man argument, friend. You are pretending that the liberal standards are something that they are not to boost your argument. I urge you to find proof that liberals think the way you claim, as I have not met any yet who do, even online.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You should check out the original footage in the video I posted, it is 22 seconds in. I think you are being misled, friend. Acosta is simply trying to keep the mic from being taken from him, and even says, "Pardon me, ma'am."

Doesn't matter. If we're to go by the standards of the democrat, she was wholeheartedly, physically assaulted.

NO, she wasn't.

Right, because she's not in line with your views. We all knew you guys would call her the aggressor. The point is, if she was a liberal and Acosta was a Republican from Fox News, you would all label him a misogynist.

It's not surprising in the least, just common and everyday stuff we see. Liberals' next actions are so routine that it has become second nature to predict them.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

But conservatives who saw the doctored video didn't hear him say "Pardon me, ma'am" for one thing.

Now you're being disingenuous as hell. There was no audio at all in the claimed doctored video because it was a gif image which do not have audio data. Stop acting like only a section of audio was deliberately cut out to make Jim look bad.

Last response to this I feel like I'm arguing with someone as to whether rain is wet or not.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

So saying "Pardon me" means you don't dislike whoever it is you're saying it to?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Is it wet?
😮
edit on 11/16/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ker2010

But conservatives who saw the doctored video didn't hear him say "Pardon me, ma'am" for one thing.

Now you're being disingenuous as hell. There was no audio at all in the claimed doctored video because it was a gif image which do not have audio data. Stop acting like only a section of audio was deliberately cut out to make Jim look bad.

Last response to this I feel like I'm arguing with someone as to whether rain is wet or not.
I'm glad you're seeing leftist twist stuff in real time to try and justify a narrative.

link   

I did look at the Kavanaugh boondoggle and Ford's claim was that Kavanaugh held her down and even put his hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming as he attempted to sexually assault her. That seems concerning enough to take seriously. It is not simply a claim that he touched her incidentally while trying to keep a microphone, or anything similar.

Ok

link   
a reply to: seagull

All I'm pointing out is that the claim made by Ford was something far more serious than the incident caught on video at the White House (especially if you use the undoctored footage I provided earlier). There is no evidence from the Kavanaugh debacle to support the claim that liberals would consider brushing away someone's arm who is trying to take the microphone while saying "Pardon me, ma'am" to be misogynistic behavior or assault.

Conservatives went out of their way to discredit Ford with a bunch of conspiracies that I would have to spend time disproving. This shows how far they are willing to go to cover up a sex crime. In the end, Kavanaugh was not at a trial, but a job interview. His character was legitimately brought into question, and he ended up fine in the end.
edit on 16pmFri, 16 Nov 2018 16:17:55 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I think you are using a straw man argument, friend. You are pretending that the liberal standards are something that they are not to boost your argument. I urge you to find proof that liberals think the way you claim, as I have not met any yet who do, even online.

Then you're not paying attention.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It's actually worse. Liberal Woman Claims Assault After Being Offended by Confederate Flag Rug LMAO

www.westernjournal.com...

link   

Prove your claim. As I keep saying. I interact with liberals on a daily basis.

link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Trump seems to be more than happy to feed in to the sideshows any chance he gets. Trump is far from innocent in this freakshow, he's an entire half of it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

In the video you shared, a liberal expressed their opinion about the Confederate flag, as is their right with the first amendment. Then she did claim to be attacked, without proof. Anyone, even a liberal, can see that she was overreacting.

I do appreciate you going out of your way to post that video. But I have a hard time believing that all liberals are like this or even many at all. I will concede that some are and that they can be annoying.

All I can say is Trump reminds me of the lady in this video. He pretended that one of his interns got assaulted when she didn't.
edit on 16pmFri, 16 Nov 2018 16:24:08 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you think he should just stand there quietly and allow an unhinged
reporter to manhandle a female staffer?

No real man would just idly stand and watch without intervening.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join