It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's new AAG Whitaker under investigation for scams at his previous company.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Arnie123

Like I said, a double standard. Thank you for proving my point. I would suggest being less of a hypocrite.

You are falling into their trap. Don't buy into the left right divide. it's what they want. Don't be a tool and get used like that.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: BlackJackal

That's fine. They can investigate all they want. Just know they are investigating a person who was not a named party to that case, who was an advisor-- not a director-- to a firm that was accused of not properly marketing on behalf of crackpots-- not a "company that was proven to scam customers out of millions of dollars with absolute crackpot schemes such as Bigfoot DNA and time travel." And that the FTC action was settled without judgement or admission of wrongdoing.

Sounds like a political exercise to me.

Instead you continue to blindly misrepresent every fact germane to the case while loudly screaming "I'm just stating the facts" pretending that Whitaker was owner or director "of a company that was proven to scam customers out of millions of dollars with absolute crackpot schemes such as Bigfoot DNA and time travel.".

It isn't "semantic" . You either are lying or have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Two Strikes by Democrats in attempting to unseat Matthew Whitaker.

Strike 3 is moving forward in slow-motion.

Unsuccessful in their attempt to pressure Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker into recusing himself from overseeing the Mueller Probe, the Democrats argued Whitaker’s appointment was unconstitutional under the Federal Vacancies Reform Act. Unfortunately for them, the DOJ shot down that contention as well.

Ever resourceful, Democrats have a new plan to vanquish their newest enemy. Liberal watchdog group, American Oversight (AO), filed a complaint last week with the Office of the Special Counsel (OSC) accusing Whitaker of violating the Hatch Act.
Source: www.countable.us...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join