It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's new AAG Whitaker under investigation for scams at his previous company.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Whats wrong with the damn toilet idea?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
I just really want to know what male needs a twelve inch gap between seat and water. C'mon boys, stop lying.

its for the umm other part u know time can stretch them down past your knees

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I just really want to know what male needs a twelve inch gap between seat and water. C'mon boys, stop lying.

I hate to break it to you, but literally every country outside of North America has this as standard. First time I used a toilet in North America I thought it was blocked.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
the responses here are priceless as usual.

you all like your con men.. what does that say about you?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

'Toilet Balls' is nothing to joke about.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I mean, my understanding is this company would be hired simply to try to drum up business for whoever came to them with cash and said, "I have this patent and want investors". It's basically a marketing firm as it says in the name. It takes a special type of person to do marketing like that (or really any marketing...), but I'm sure it's pretty well-insulated legally. They only market what the patent-holder tells them. Presumably in good faith. You'd need to demonstrate they knew the patent-holder was lying, and they knowingly pushed false ideas.

Their argument is "The guy signed a contract saying he has Bigfoot DNA and needed money to test it -- if he's a liar, then we are a victim of fraud, too". or "The guy holds a doctorate and was issued a patent for time travel and signed a contract saying it was possible in the next ten years and asked me to look for investors. I'm in marketing, not a doctor of astrophysics. I just did my job"

It's pretty hard to prosecute that. Even if it involves big foot or time travel.

Presumably Whitaker 's involvement (as an attorney) was limited to making sure they stayed on the right side of that line by properly drafting contracts and agreements that place all the liabilities on the claim-makers and not the marketing company.

If someone comes to you as a marketing company and says, "Hey, my new fuel additive will double a cars MPG. Do my marketing", you make a commercial in good faith that the claim is true. If it isn't, noone sues the marketing company unless you can show the marketing company was the one knowingly advancing a false claim as opposed to the inventor.

The FTC complaint alleged the company did not do a good job marketing or finding investors. That's a pretty easy defense. "There is only so much polish I can apply to the man's claim he can time-travel. At the end of the day, it's still a turd". The complaint was settled without them admitting fault, and Whitaker's role was limited to providing legal advice. Where is the crime committed by Whitaker?

Sounds like just an opportunity to drag his name through the mud by saying his client company pimped "Bigfoot and time travel" . Sometimes attorneys have turd clients.
edit on 16-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
don't guys who take steroids have teeny tiny penises? my guess is he doesn't need a taller toilet. talk about over compensation. it's funny.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: markovian

'Toilet Balls' is nothing to joke about.

Yes it is

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: dragonridr
Presumably Whitaker 's involvement (as an attorney) was limited to making sure they stayed on the right side of that line by properly drafting contracts and agreements that place all the liabilities on the claim-makers and not the marketing company.

Just to be clear, Whitaker was more involved than just drafting contracts and agreements. He sat on the Board of Directors for this company so he was involved in any major decision made by that board.

LINK

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

if he did bad things, he should be punished. If they are bad enough, he should be removed. But, charges alone, don't mean he's guilty. I mean, remember Avanatti, innocent until proven guilty and all. Justice, it's not just for the right anymore.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I found another "invention" that World Patent Marketing was selling, SnowBalls....... I mean seriously, you can't make this # up if you tried. Snowballs cooling underwear for conceiving men. Just watch the marketing video.

LINK

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

if he did bad things, he should be punished. If they are bad enough, he should be removed. But, charges alone, don't mean he's guilty. I mean, remember Avanatti, innocent until proven guilty and all. Justice, it's not just for the right anymore.

I agree with you 101%.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: network dude

I agree with you 101%.

it was hard to tell that with your OP. Perhaps I read it wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

He sat on an advisory board. That is distinct from a board of directors. It means he (and others on the board) had zero power other than being asked to offer his advice ( "advisory" ). On legal matters. As an attorney.
A board of directors directs. It has authority.
Do you have evidence he advised them to break the law? That'd be actionable.

Can you cite an attorney who has been charged for the crimes of his client? One instance without any evidence that the attorney broke the law or advised his client to do so? One where the client itself never was convicted of a crime?

Also your link has nothing to do with the topic.
edit on 16-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

I found another "invention" that World Patent Marketing was selling, SnowBalls....... I mean seriously, you can't make this # up if you tried. Snowballs cooling underwear for conceiving men. Just watch the marketing video.

LINK

It does appear he's quite preoccupied with Male genitalia.

penis

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The DOJ didn't seem to have an issue with it, nor the POTUS or American people.

Nice try SG, you're just bad at this.

It's ok Arnie, I know it's hard for you. I keep destroying your heroes and all you can do is stick your head in the sand and deny, deny, deny. In all of the discussions I have had with you, not once have you made a bit of logical sense.

You are arguing that since Trump had no trouble with Whitaker that everything is fine and nothing is wrong with this guy. OK...... It's obvious Trump appointed this guy for one reason and that was to protect him from Mueller. He picked the guy that has been vocal in his opposition to Mueller, that isn't a coincidence. Trump could care less if this guy was a murderer, all he cares about right now is protection from Mueller.

The American people don't have a choice in this matter. It's not like the American people voted on it. I have no idea what logic you mean here.

Finally, the DOJ also doesn't have a choice in the matter. Trump appoints who he appoints.
Lmfao, destroy my heros? Sadly you didn't as IAMTAT has pointed out your folly within this garbage bin.

Sorry SG, not quite the results you wanted, huh? I love the fact that you're so salty and mad that your thread is debunked and your hit piece failed.

Try again SG.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He was never charged with anything. It's not his company. Being paid to give advice to a company (even a weird one) is not a crime.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

Yet no issue with members like xue posting thread after thread bashing liberals. Sounds like a double standard.
edit on 11/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yet no issue with members like xue posting thread after thread bashing liberals. Sounds like a double standard.
Well you see Xue has a point, the users job is easy as Leftist Libs bring it upon themselves.

Threads like this are simply hit pieces with no value or merit.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well you see Xue has a point, the users job is easy as Leftist Libs bring it upon themselves.

Threads like this are simply hit pieces with no value or merit.

You have gone full Trump, never go full Trump. You are a walking talking contradiction.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join