It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's new AAG Whitaker under investigation for scams at his previous company.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
To start, I just want to say reality is the best writer. You can't make up a story that sounds weirder than this one.

Whitaker's former company, World Patent Marketing, was charged last year by the FTC with promoting an "invention-promotion scam".[1]

In their letter, the Democratic lawmakers cited court records that include documents accusing Whitaker of playing a direct role in some of World Patent Marketing's alleged misconduct.

In one email, Whitaker threatened a customer, warning that if the customer filed complaints against the company, it could result in “serious civil and criminal consequences.”

"I am a former United States Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa and I also serve on World Patent Marketing’s Advisory Board," Whitaker wrote in the email.

Also, according to Fox news court documents reveal that in 2015 Whitaker demanded that all negative reports about his company be removed from the site RipoffReport.com. [2]

In early 2015, an anonymous comment accusing a Florida company of being a scam was posted on a consumer website called RipoffReport.com.

Around that time, the publication’s phone rang. The caller said he was Matthew Whitaker—now the acting attorney general—and he was angry, said Ed Magedson, owner of Ripoff Report. Using profanity, Mr. Whitaker demanded the removal of all negative reports about the company, World Patent Marketing Inc., Mr. Magedson said.

“He threatened me using a lot of foul language,” said Mr. Magedson, who added he had reviewed notes he made at the time. “He threatened to ruin my business if I didn’t remove the reports. He [said he] would have the government shut me down under some homeland security law.”

The company, World Patent Marketing, was forced out of business last year by the FTC due to scamming consumers out of $26 million dollars. [3] In 2014 Whitaker stated in a press release the following about this fraudulent business:

"As a former US Attorney, I would only align myself with a first class organization," said Matthew G. Whitaker, World Patent Marketing Advisory Board Member. "World Patent Marketing goes beyond making statements about doing business 'ethically' and translate those words into action."[6]

So what exactly did this company that Whitaker promoted as a first class organization actually do? Glad you asked because here is where it gets interesting. This company has in the past claimed in 2013 it had DNA evidence confirming the existence of Bigfoot.[7] The company tried to sale investors on the idea that World Patent Marketing had technology which would make time travel possible.[8] In addition to those outrageous claims the company also had a patent for an extra-deep "masculine toliet" for the well endowed.[9]

So this is who Trump picks to run the Department of Justice. A man who is deeply involved with a fraudulent company that was proven to scam customers out of millions of dollars with absolute crackpot schemes such as Bigfoot DNA and time travel. This raises so many questions. Probably the largest of those is this appointment part of some quid pro quo between Trump and Whitaker? If Whitaker protects Trump from the Mueller investigation Trump gives Whitaker a pardon for his involvement with World Patent Marketing.

[1] Incoming committee chairs launch probe into Whitaker's involvement with patent company
[2] Whitaker said to angrily demand website remove posts about patent firm
[3] Defunct Patent Firm That Matthew Whitaker Advised Posted Video Featuring Trump
[4] Matthew Whitaker is steeped in time travel and Bigfoot. He’s the right man for the job.
[5] The New Attorney General Promoted Hot Tubs for a Scam Company That Got Shut Down by the FTC
[6] Former US Attorney Matthew G. Whitaker Extends His Membership On The World Patent Marketing Advisory Board
[7] Bigfoot Evidence: World Patent Marketing CEO Scott Cooper Offers $1 Million Reward For Proof
[8] Time Travel X: Dr. Ronald Mallett and World Patent Marketing Partner To Make Time Travel A Reality
[9] Inventvillage.com announces the marketing launch of the MASCULINE TOILET

(post by hombero removed for a manners violation)
(post by thegeneraldisarray removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
This company has in the past claimed in 2013 it had DNA evidence confirming the existence of Bigfoot.[7] The company tried to sale investors on the idea that World Patent Marketing had technology which would make time travel possible.[8] In addition to those outrageous claims the company also had a patent for an extra-deep "masculine toliet" for the well endowed.[9]

I mean. You got all the requirements for ATS trumpers to drool over.... The person in charge of the United States Justice Dept is a........

Guy sold people on proving bigfoot

Guy became John Titor and sold people on time travel

And to boot.... 'i need a deep toilet cause my johnson is huge'

Like....... this is a trumpers dream isnt it?

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Once again, I find myself reading another "large penis" thread.

And once again, I was able to use the word "penis" in a thread.

Penis.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I mean, Obama picked Hillary for a comparable ranked position so...

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: bknapple32

Once again, I find myself reading another "large penis" thread.

And once again, I was able to use the word "penis" in a thread.

Penis.

Witnessed

link   
protecting their clients. that's what lawyers do.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

To start, I just want to say reality is the best writer. You can't make up a story that sounds weirder than this one.

But they will claim it is made up anyway.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

edit on 11162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
From your source:

He [Whitaker] has not been accused personally of any civil or criminal misconduct regarding his work for the company.

slate.com...

Easy to miss, as it's buried at the bottom of the Leftist hit piece you sited.

Penis.
edit on 16-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: penis

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What can I say.....
All the best people.

sigh

link   

originally posted by: [post]IAMTAT[/post]
From your source:

He [Whitaker] has not been accused personally of any civil or criminal misconduct regarding his work for the company.

slate.com...

Guy still tried to sell time travel. Maybe you should invest?

link   

Yep, he sounds like a real douche.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
So what. His company allegations against him.
Please .... just dont

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

That is funny!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Star and flag for bringing another well researched thread to the forums.

It is a curse of power and bureaucracy. We are conditioned to trust those who make decisions for us. As is repeatedly shown, they are the most corrupt.

I never agree with your viewpoints but I have the highest respect for your method of communication and well sourced threads.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
From your source:

slate.com...

Penis.

That's almost the same as "under investigation for scams" ....

Does this get the [HOAX] tag?
edit on 16-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Are you telling me you don't believe in Bigfoot?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join