It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live stream every friday EST at noon including today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Livestream today at noon will be mostly about the shutdown and the wall. Might talk about civility in politics, and the need to have a sense of humor as well.

Though I am open to any topics and i anyone would like to participate all you need is a mic and a gmail account.

Feel free to respond here or PM me if you would like or havce an potential topics to discuss.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Live stream at noon today.

Topics to include report Trump told cohen to lie, dems claiming Graham is gay, the shutdown and trump pelosi fued, a black man using white privilege, and more.

Should last about an hour and a half, barring my dog hassling me to play.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Also I have an announcement on todays live stream about possible future public service opportunities for me.

Not that anyone cares but me, but eh.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Also I have an announcement on todays live stream about possible future public service opportunities for me.

I care and hope this is a gig that you will enjoy and lead to bigger and better things.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Grambler

I care and hope this is a gig that you will enjoy and lead to bigger and better things.

Thank you I really appreciate it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join