It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida DNC caught 100% trying to steal elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
First thought here is how this will be said to be a glitch, a misunderstanding, or maybe just fine to do anyway because ORANGE MAN BAD.
The reality is that this plan by the Florida DNC is illegal as can be and the people responsible for it should be thrown in jail and fined and made to suffer some consequence for their actions.

TALLAHASSEE – A day after Florida's election left top state races too close to call, a Democratic party leader directed staffers and volunteers to share altered election forms with voters to fix signature problems on absentee ballots after the state's deadline. The altered forms surfaced in Broward, Santa Rosa, Citrus and Okaloosa counties and were reported to federal prosecutors to review for possible election fraud as Florida counties completed a required recount in three top races. But an email obtained by the USA TODAY NETWORK - Florida shows that Florida Democrats were organizing a broader statewide effort beyond those counties to give voters the altered forms to fix improper absentee ballots after the Nov. 5 deadline. Democratic party leaders provided staffers with copies of a form, known as a "cure affidavit," that had been modified to include an inaccurate Nov. 8 deadline.

One Palm Beach Democratic activist said in an interview the idea was to have voters fix and submit as many absentee ballots as possible with the altered forms in hopes of later including them in vote totals if a judge ruled such ballots were allowed.

Jake Sanders, a Democratic consultant in the Treasure Coast who saw the email, told the USA TODAY NETWORK - Florida that he warned party staffers about the legality of using an altered form, but was ignored.

His quotes:

"I warned FDP staff members of the questionable legal status of altering a state form and misleading people their vote would be counted before the court case played out," Sanders said. "And coordinated campaign leadership told them to keep pushing it that, 'We are exhausting every possibility.'" Sanders said the legality of use of the altered form was never discussed. To Sanders, the party was not being upfront with voters and "undermining making sure every vote counts." "They should have been saying, 'This is unprecedented. We are fighting for your vote to count. Fill this out so we can fight for you.' But self-imposing a fake deadline and deceiving people is counter to that," Sanders said.

There are more details in the link. I am thankful that at least a local news source has broke this. How many think this will be completely ignored by MSM? I think all of them will ignore this. Sad but true.

Link:
www.naplesnews.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
kinda hard for democrats not to own up to it. a democrat ratted them out for it

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same story here.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same story here.

Thanks, I will star and flag.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

pS - mods please close thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I wonder if Jackal will show up on this thread, or remain silent....... I'll check back later and see.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The only defense i can state is that these "cure affidavits" were due before the last absentee ballot was due, giving those absentee voters no recourse if there vote wasn't received several days early. The Judge ruled that these people must be given more time. Dems still shouldn't have altered the due date on the letter. Whoever organized this should not be a part of any political party or election going forward. That said, these votes should be allowed to count, and the challenge rules need to be extended to a few days after the last date the ballots are allowed to be recieved.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Closed per request.

top topics

join