It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Where's the real conspiracies instead of regurgitating news stories n posting your 2 cents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Awesome posts thank you ! it goes to show there are conspiracy's out there and its only a few that are paying attention

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Yeah, that is intriguing to me as well. Even the idea that the gods were really aliens. To me, it's all the same blur. What proof do I have of any of that, or for that matter anything at all. I don't believe any of it, rather I take in as much as I can and hold it in juxtaposition with all the other stuff I have taken in.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I read somewhere recently that up to 85 percent of the legal marijuana industry in the US is controlled by a single investment group and nobody is exactly sure who or what is behind it. My guess is Anheuser-Busch and Phillip Morris. Those guys know the best way to eliminate your competition is to buy it.

Way back when, before the internet, people would get together to chill, chat, put the world to rights, in person. In a discussion about the 'war on drugs', a druid postulated that mj was illegal only because the tobacco companies and the masons were in cahoots, stock-piling, planning to corner and control the market. He said coffee shops on The Dam (Amsterdam) were only allowed because it was an experiment, market testing of sorts. (He also said it was that unlike the Brit and American politicians of the day, the Dutch had balls).

So there we go. Old conspiracy theories never die.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

There is some truth to some of them though. While I believe there really isn't a big marijuana or as someone might term the growing legalization, state wide there are issues. Such as small growers are losing out to the big ones.
edit on 16-11-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I've been noticing with paranormal besides the investigation shows that are continuing seasons and seemingly doing well, outside of the entertainment aspect, that cases are easier to debunk.

I've been observing a lot of ghost caught on security cams. So far it mostly leads back common equipment glitches. Otherwise if I can spot unexplained issues it may make for an interesting thread.

Good post by the way. I think overall conspiracy is mainstream as well. As you mention with music once its popular it dilludes the unique qualities that once made it what it was, especially if it's generating cash. Though the same with music you have to search below the surface and good thing for both it's much more easier these days.

Of course the challenge is holding the audience when seemingly political conspiracy is much more exciting being basically a mud pit in itself. I miss the days when it was more commonly known as divisionary tactics to not fall for.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Well there you go, case in point. That's exactly why we don't do real conspiracies, we aren't allowed too. Well I had a fun day of paintball and arcade bars with a burlesque show, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

it's a conspiracy i tell ya !!!! no one has come up with real Conspiracy's lately its all just news stories that you've seen somewhere & regurgitated and then everybody gets to fart into the thread they're own two cents.

Q Anon.

Seriously, if you want one to chew on. Have at it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join