It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For everyone complaining Mueller isn't looking into Russia Collusion, read this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Sorry, that is not correct. This dossier was put together as opposition research through legal channels. In no way is it illegal and in no way was it used to influence the election especially considering it wasn't revealed to the public until after the election on January 10, 2017.

If they weren't doing opposition research to influence an election, why would they do it? Just for fun? That's the most absurd thing I've heard this morning. Actually, to influence an election is exactly why campaigns do opposition research. And they colluded with Russian intelligence in order to get it.

No, Mueller isn't looking into Russian collusion.

edit on 16-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

Sorry, that is not correct. This dossier was put together as opposition research through legal channels. In no way is it illegal and in no way was it used to influence the election especially considering it wasn't revealed to the public until after the election on January 10, 2017.

If they weren't doing opposition research to influence an election, why would they do it? Just for fun? That's the most absurd thing I've heard this morning. Actually, to influence an election is exactly why campaigns do opposition research. And they colluded with Russian intelligence in order to get it.

No, Mueller isn't looking into Russian collusion.

Opposition research is legal. Let me say it again, it is LEGAL. Just like the article I linked for you explained.

Working directly with a foreign government for the express purpose to influence an election on the other hand is ILLEGAL.

Just because you want reality to work a certain way, doesn't mean it does.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

you are relegating yourself to death threats against me?

What the F are you talking about. If you can't sway minds, you sling accusations? You read and write between the lines of someones comments the same way you do your sources. My suggesting you upgrade your helmet to prevent your injuring yourself implies a personal threat being made to you? BS!

Actually, pretty much everything you post is BS. Have a good day.

Yep, sure I always tell people to upgrade to Kevlar helmets for them to avoid injuring themselves...... Yeah, kevlar is really used to protect yourself from yourself.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Trump's lawyers said no to obstruction questions because they weren't going to be trapped like others have been.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Opposition research is legal. Let me say it again, it is LEGAL. Just like the article I linked for you explained.

Working directly with a foreign government for the express purpose to influence an election on the other hand is ILLEGAL.

Just because you want reality to work a certain way, doesn't mean it does.

That's a distinction without a difference. Your casuistry can't alter the reality. Steele and his benefactors worked directly with Russian intelligence officers for the express purpose of influencing the election. This is public knowledge, no matter how you try to twist it. Guess who didn't do that? The Trump campaign.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join