It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For everyone complaining Mueller isn't looking into Russia Collusion, read this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
In what other investigation have you ever heard of where the person being investigated got to determine what was relevant and what wasn’t?

All of them. Especially if a person's attorney is present/involved in such questioning. They may find reason to object to all kinds of questions.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: BlackJackal

As a trump supporter, I still stand by that if trup broke the law working with russians to commit illegal activities he should be held accountable, removed from officee (if the crime is seriopus) and jailed.

So i support ,ueller asking him questions about that.

My question is when wil mueller begin investigating the democrats connections to the very same Russians he is investigating trump for?

For all we know he may be investigating several Democrats. There is much about this investigation that is not known to the public. However, when the final report is delivered we can see whether or not the Special Counsel had any evidence against any Democrats.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

if they had evidence against trump they would have used it by now to have him impeached. wikileaks still has all hilary's emails on the front page

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Trump is only being asked questions about Russian collusion. Wouldn't that verify that Mueller is following his mandate to focus on Russian collusion? If so, shouldn't the investigation be allowed to continue?

Yes, I think it should continue for at least two more years... unless Trump wins a second term, than it should continue for at least 6 more years.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

In what other investigation have you ever heard of where the person being investigated got to determine what was relevant and what wasn’t?

All of them. Especially if a person's attorney is present/involved in such questioning. They may find reason to object to all kinds of questions.

I think you are confusing relevancy and the right to remain silent. Determining what questions to ask is the prerogative of the investigator. If the investigator believes the question relevant then the question is relevant to the investigation.

However, Trump does have the constitutional right to remain silent. All he has to do is plead the 5th amendment. But, as Trump himself has said "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth?"

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58

if they had evidence against trump they would have used it by now to have him impeached. wikileaks still has all hilary's emails on the front page

The investigation is not yet over. You seem to think that the intent of this investigation is strictly to impeach Trump. Mueller has performed his duties as Special Prosecutor almost flawlessly. The general public is only aware of a very small subset of what he is actually working on. Even with all that we have gleaned from the public court filings of the Mueller investigation, rest assured that he has way more that we don't know about yet.

This investigation is a look into possible Russia collusion during the 2016 election. Several people, including several Russians, have already been indicted and some have already plead guilty. If Mueller is able to find evidence linking Trump to Russia, yeah he should be impeached, but that is not the main goal. The main goal is to determine if ANYONE colluded with Russia during that election.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

the fact that they are already arresting people with less power during the investigation proves they dont have anything on trump. if they had it it would be out already

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
They should stop complaining that Mueller isn't looking into something that doesn't exist. Perhaps they aren't bright enough to realize Russian Collusion was a made up story and an excuse to start a special investigator with unlimited scope, unlimited budget, and unlimited time. It's been well documented the Fusion GPS document and Steel Dossier were completely fabricated and paid for by Dems as justification to begin the witch hunt. I always though Mueller and the Dems would purposely drag this on so long that eventually Trump or someone in his cabinet shuts them down, and then they'll claim obstruction and that they were *almost* going to take him down.
edit on 16-11-2018 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

President Trump has learned from Hillary. She only answered 7 of the 28 that were put to her in 2016 by the courts.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

Oh were you on the list of people getting the evidence?
We have several guilty pleas several people cooperating to avoid or reduce their own jail time for crimes we have indictments upon indictments but..... No evidence. There's a feat if ever I saw one.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

All investigations?

Maybe he can plead the fifth. Would put him on more even ground, historically speaking.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

i see this is complicated for democrats. if they arrest people working for trump with the evidence and make it public logic says they would do the same to him. especially since that would end his presidency now. the fact that nothing has surfaced despite plenty surfacing against other people says they cant find anything linking trump to it right now. i cant explain it any more simplified

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Bull

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust
Bull

Bear

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

Except they didnt release any evidence for anything and they did not make any evidence that they have public.
Nothing has surfaced because Mueller plays his cards very close to his vest.
The man who took down John Gotti and Manuel Noriega is no fool and he sure as hell isn't playing to the conspiracy theory crowd so please spare me the "they have no evidence " garbage. They have tons of evidence.
And trump is very scared and very worried right now.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

not impressed

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I think you are confusing relevancy and the right to remain silent. Determining what questions to ask is the prerogative of the investigator. If the investigator believes the question relevant then the question is relevant to the investigation.

I stand corrected. They must object before questioning.

edit on 11/16/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
They should stop complaining that Mueller isn't looking into something that doesn't exist. Perhaps they aren't bright enough to realize Russian Collusion was a made up story and an excuse to start a special investigator with unlimited scope, unlimited budget, and unlimited time. It's been well documented the Fusion GPS document and Steel Dossier were completely fabricated and paid for by Dems as justification to begin the witch hunt. I always though Mueller and the Dems would purposely drag this on so long that eventually Trump or someone in his cabinet shuts them down, and then they'll claim obstruction and that they were *almost* going to take him down.

You have made several allegations in your diatribe that are not based in fact at all. I would prefer you back up those statements with some facts.

For one you say "Russian Collusion was a made up story and an excuse to start a special investigator with unlimited scope, unlimited budget, and unlimited time". Please provide proof that it was a made up story. I have provided in the past and can provide all the evidence used to start the investigation which does point to the possibility of collusion between Trump and Russia.

Secondly, you say: " It's been well documented the Fusion GPS document and Steel Dossier were completely fabricated and paid for by Dems as justification to begin the witch hunt." If it is so well documented you shouldn't have any trouble proving that evidence then.

Just because you hear this crap on Fox News, Rush, or Hannity doesn't make it true. Please provide me proof of your claims.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

All investigations?

Maybe he can plead the fifth. Would put him on more even ground, historically speaking.

Again, like Trump said If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth?"

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

We'll see if he does but I highly doubt it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join