It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For everyone complaining Mueller isn't looking into Russia Collusion, read this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
For the past few weeks there has been some interesting news coming out in relation to the Mueller probe. Back on October 11th Robert Mueller's team delivered a series of written questions to Trump's lawyers. Additional, all those questions concern the question of Russian collusion not a single one about obstruction of justice. Trump's team has been working on the answers to the questions since October the 13th at the earliest. Since then Trump has spoken about the questions from time to time. On October 29th Trump stated: "I mean it’s ridiculous that I have to do anything because we didn’t do anything. But we will probably do something, yes, where we’ll respond to some questions". On November 8th Trump and his team were discussing whether to respond at all to any of the questions. Now fast forward to today and Guiliani talked a little about the questions saying "There are some that create more issues for us legally than others" and that some were "unnecessary" or "possible traps". Additional, Guiliani stated "We might consider some as irrelevant".

Trump is only being asked questions about Russian collusion. Wouldn't that verify that Mueller is following his mandate to focus on Russian collusion? If so, shouldn't the investigation be allowed to continue?

It appears that Trump will at the most only answer "some" of those questions. So the question is why is that? If you are innocent then why can't you answer the questions? Additionally, which questions about Russian collusion create more "legal" issues for the President?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I reckon everyone involved should be compelled to answer every question put to them in a public forum.
Enough of this behind closed doors nonsense, let’s see what 2 years and millions of dollars has gotten us.

That includes those who requested and paid for the information

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

It appears that Trump will at the most only answer "some" of those questions. So the question is why is that?

Because they may be irrelevant. When did you stop beating your wife?

Additionally, which questions about Russian collusion create more "legal" issues for the President?

Can you post the questions so this could be answer in a more succinct way?

I have a question. Do you have more than one user account? If so, why?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Two full years and all it’s amounted to is “a series of questions” in October?

Wow. This isn’t a go-nowhere dead-end waste-of-time meaningless “investigation” at all!!

The President must be shaking in his boots. Impeachment and life imprisonment soon right?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

This is a well written post. Agree or not, anyone fair will admit you put out a lot of information and organized it impeccably. Lighting up the go mods bat signal to sing your praises, then I'll deep read all your links.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It is easy for the special counsel to obtain more jurisdiction during an investigation. I suspect that Mueller has already obtained significantly more jurisdiction than he was originally granted and I don't believe that anyone besides the Attorney General and the special counsel needs to be notified about the jurisdiction changes until charges are brought. Maybe not even then.

There are only two ways that I see Mueller's investigation ending: Mueller brings charges and ends the investigation, or someone proves that Mueller is breaking the law. There is no expiration date for his authority and it is bound only by what the AG has granted. If the AG recuses himself, I think it goes to some senior Senate nomination or something.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Whenever you mention Trump and Mueller, you trigger a lot of people. LOL Be prepared for the onslaught of his brainwashed followers.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You're So Concise

2nd Line

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Wow. This isn’t a go-nowhere dead-end waste-of-time meaningless “investigation” at all!!

The President must be shaking in his boots. Impeachment and life imprisonment soon right?

Two full years only seems like The Tip Of The EyesBerg

Wink Wink Democratically.

#Blowing vape

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Two full years only seems like The Tip Of The EyesBerg

Wink Wink Democratically.

#Blowing vape

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It appears that Trump will at the most only answer "some" of those questions. So the question is why is that?

Additionally, which questions about Russian collusion create more "legal" issues for the President?

For one, I do not have the questions, Mueller has not made them public. In what other investigation have you ever heard of where the person being investigated got to determine what was relevant and what wasn’t? That appears to be the tactic of someone who has something to hide.

No, I only have one user account. Do I not post enough on my one account for you?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

No that is not all it has amounted to. Just last night it was leaked inadvertently through another case that one of the sealed indictments Mueller is holding is against Julian Assange. That is important because he was being investigated for posting the DNC emails at the behest of Russia. Mueller has also been looking into Roger Stone and his contacts with Wikileaks during the campaign. And if you remember he expected to be indicted soon as well.

Why is that important? Because Stone was in constant contact with Trump during the campaign and was thought to be the guy letting Trump know when Russia delivered on their deal.

So yeah, not just a bunch of questions.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Who decides what is relevant and what is not? I'm reasonably sure that Mueller isn't asking questions like when did you stop beating your wife. Which of course can be answered. I never beat my wife but....

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Ten days.... Mueller has promised a report on Manafort's activities in ten days. He has requested this extension just this morning.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

2 years without any credible evidence. i suppose the doj just doesnt have the resources wikileaks had when they provided a moutain of evidence against hilary

edit on 16-11-2018 by fightzone58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58

2 years without any credible evidence. i suppose the doj just doesnt have the resources wikileaks had when they provided a moutain of evidence against hilary

How do you know what evidence Mueller has or doesn't have? He hasn't released anything publicly as of yet. Also, there is no time limit on the Special Prosecutor. For Comparison, the Starr investigation took four years to complete as did the Watergate investigation.

Also, can you please provide some links to that "mountain of evidence" against Hillary?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

For one, I do not have the questions, Mueller has not made them public. In what other investigation have you ever heard of where the person being investigated got to determine what was relevant and what wasn’t? That appears to be the tactic of someone who has something to hide.

No, I only have one user account. Do I not post enough on my one account for you?
Tactic, whatever, it matters not because of ONE THING, the questions.

You see, this thread is invalid because it's all assumptions, we don't KNOW WHAT THE QUESTIONS ARE, therefore, how could you lead with an assumption and declare your opinion as fact?

You can't

This is particularly why this thread hasn't garnered any discussions, because its all moot until we see the questions 😌

Try again SC 😑

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ten days.... Mueller has promised a report on Manafort's activities in ten days. He has requested this extension just this morning.

I saw that. According to the court filing both Manafort's lawyers and the Mueller team requested an extension in the sentencing because "a report that will be of greater assistance in the court’s management of this matter.”

So the question is what could be of greater assistance in the sentencing of Paul Manafort that both Mueller and Manafort would agree upon? Obviously, Manafort wouldn't agree to anything that would result in him getting a worse sentence so that would indicate that whatever is coming would assist Manafort in his sentencing. What could that be? More than likely it will be indictments that Manafort's lawyers could point to and say our client helped get those indictments so please be lenient.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Tactic, whatever, it matters not because of ONE THING, the questions.

You see, this thread is invalid because it's all assumptions, we don't KNOW WHAT THE QUESTIONS ARE, therefore, how could you lead with an assumption and declare your opinion as fact?

You can't

This is particularly why this thread hasn't garnered any discussions, because its all moot until we see the questions 😌

Try again SC 😑

Ok buddy, ok.....

If you have the President's lawyer confirming the questions are about Russia, then why do you need the specific questions in order to understand that the President's unwillingness to answer the questions speaks volumes?

As far as I am aware no one knows for sure what the questions actually are. However, according to an anonymous source here are what the questions cover:

• They ask if Trump was aware of Russian hacking during the campaign, and if anyone from the campaign reached out to Russia for assistance: What knowledge did you have of any outreach by your campaign, including by Paul Manafort, to Russia about potential assistance to the campaign?... During the campaign, what did you know about Russian hacking, use of social media or other acts aimed at the campaign?
  • They ask if Trump discussed business with Russian interests during the campaign: What communication did you have with Michael D. Cohen, Felix Sater and others, including foreign nationals, about Russian real estate developments during the campaign?
  • They ask if Trump and his team discussed policy with Russians during the campaign: What discussions did you have during the campaign regarding Russian sanctions?... What involvement did you have concerning platform changes regarding arming Ukraine?
  • They ask if Trump knew about calls that incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was making to Russia’s ambassador during the transition — so before Trump became president: What did you know about phone calls that Mr. Flynn made with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, in late December 2016?... How was the decision made to fire Mr. Flynn on Feb. 13, 2017?... After the resignations, what efforts were made to reach out to Mr. Flynn about seeking immunity or possible pardon?
  • And they ask about Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey: What did you mean when you told Russian diplomats on May 10, 2017, that firing Mr. Comey had taken the pressure off?... What did you mean in your interview with Lester Holt about Mr. Comey and Russia [when Trump said: “When I decided to just do it, I said to myself – I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story”]?

LINK

So, if those are the actual questions, why wouldn't Trump answer those questions?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

As a trump supporter, I still stand by that if trup broke the law working with russians to commit illegal activities he should be held accountable, removed from officee (if the crime is seriopus) and jailed.

So i support ,ueller asking him questions about that.

My question is when wil mueller begin investigating the democrats connections to the very same Russians he is investigating trump for?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join