It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Clear Vision of Washinton DC Destroyed - A dusty cloud with numerous fires everywhere .....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i was at Altitude looking north wards and i saw a big city in ruins bits of fire everywhere and a dusty cloudy haze hanging it had black smoke rising from the numerous fires it looked like it just happened and in my vision i was un aware of the sentiment beholding that sight i think it was too soon to formulate a feeling as it just happened and not even shock had set in.... it may have been a nuclear strike as the impression was that just one thing as in a singular object did this..........

This vision- the best way i could describe it was like the flash of a camera clear vision from a high altitude i dont think it was NY it seemed closer than that im in NC btw

So has anyone else Had any like visions, dreams, ect of such an event?

edit on 15-11-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Cool.....

Reboot...

I left more in depth analysis in your other thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

south florida still looked nice though right. if so i dont mind

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You watched Dreamscape , didnt you ?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Dreamscape ? never heard of it what is it? lol but if this is an eventual truth then dark times do indeed lay in wait

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
how did you see through the smoke at a high altitude. just curious because id like to get in on that technology

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Ones man darkness is another mans light.

Humanity can do better, sometimes turmoil is the catalyst for evolution. Its apparent we can't take the path we're on and reach our potential. At some point we'll either need to perish or persevere. The event will be the same, the outcome afterwards will determine the next stage of our humanity. If that's the catalyst to the next step, why fear it?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

HD vision sunglasses. They run the infomercials all the time on the weekends.

Its military grade stuff.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Maybe i was brought closer but the distinct impression was i had a direct line of sight so a straight line out not following the curvature of the earth plus it was a spiritual vision so anything could go i suppose...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Maybe i was brought closer but the distinct impression was i had a direct line of sight so a straight line out not following the curvature of the earth.

Curvature of the earth??? Now you just sound crazy....damn round earthers...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
round earthers.....LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Kinda sounds like watchitburns avatar

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

i wasnt trying to mock you. i was just having some fun with the topic. i cant say i ever had a vision unless you count that time i saw myself eating pizza and decided to call papa johns. my dreams get really creepy but im into that

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
no worries lol Papa johns visions .. i get them once or twice a week lol

Now that i think of it i was awake with my eyes closed and saw this vision and i physically jolted at seeing it and was like what the hell was that ?? it was so potent that i can still see it clearly when i think about it so i don't know if it was a heads up or a warning ?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I must see a thread like this once every week or two “ had a drea if a city in ruins/or some other disaster”....

Not once has a person on ATS had a dream only for it to come true.

So I wouldn’t be worrying about it OP

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If it was Washington, D.C., you should have been able to make out at least one or two landmarks.

If it was the result of a nuke strike, there would be an identifiable “ground-zero” of total devastation, rather than random ruins.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

First thing that come to mind was Lillian Axe.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

PLEASE use some damn punctuation in your posts. What is that about??

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The entire planet will eventually burn.

Prophecy 101.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I too had a dream of a prediction that someone would see the end of the world through a dream and post it on the internet and not many people would listen because the prediction rambled on without any periods or commas and it would be a big block of text letting everyone know the end was near but it fell on deaf ears because people quit reading before they found out how they could’ve prevented it because they were...
Un aware!
As we all know the Un can fix any major calamity. It’s in Idiocracy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join