It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broward, Palm Beach counties miss recount deadline

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Absentee only for special cases such as military service.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It boggles my mind just how inept at literally EVERYTHING Broward county is..........

Shouldnt this be a red flag to vote out the people who have been in power there and change the guard?

Monkeys could do better than the leadership in Broward county.........dead monkeys

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Absentee only for special cases such as military service.

I could go for that, as long as they have an actual domicile somewhere in the US (ie, they're married and have a family back home, etc) - otherwise, where would their voting precinct be?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The person responsible is leaving saying her work is done.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

They would vote on base, in person. Those votes would be shipped back to the US. Wherever their last US address is their current address for voting.
edit on 16-11-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
It boggles my mind just how inept at literally EVERYTHING Broward county is..........

Any/all vote counting processes should be mandated to be undertaken in rooms with full coverage audio and video surveillance.

All certification processes should require digitized copies of said counting processes.

Any batches of votes that do not have accompanying recordings should be rejected as invalid.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They would vote on base, in person. Those votes would be shipped back to the US. Wherever their last US address is their current address for voting.

Works for me...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I liked the idea someone mentioned of just nuking them from orbit. Parts of Florida are lost to humanity for several generations anyways. It's no man's land.

Seriously though, after the multi-million dollar fiasco in DC that we enjoyed as a country over the last 2 years concerning election fraud, and the many lives that were ruined over less,

Considering all that transpired, I want someone to go to prison or get a shoe thrown at them every day in their stupid faces for the rest of their lives.

Prison is at the top of my list. A shoe is at the bottom after dog crap covered brick.

edit on 11 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: xuenchen

Voter ID is really needed.

Just get that done and the Democrats lose 8% of the vote or so... everywhere.

S&F...

National voting holiday and mandatory voting is really needed. Just get that done and the Repubs never win another election.

More forcing, no thanks. Voter ID is good enough. Make voting day a holiday, that's fine. Then nobody on the left could cry about having to prove you're really you when you go vote.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There are no holidays at my job anyways.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
any recount deadline is just Asinine...... the true ballot pool was polluted by the boxes of +80k supposedly valid early vote ballots that were delivered but untallied before voting day took place

Then the Absentee ballots and non electronic boxes of (FAKE) ballots got spliced into the same, already poisoned vote pool, some hours or even days after the legit polls closed...."(let's estimate another 80k of 'customized votes' for the democrat candidates who were forecast to be behind by a mere 45k votes according to exit polls...

the whole shebang is corrupted... throw away all the stuffed ballot boxes, and re-vote at the walk-in poll stations & only after all the illegals or unvetted miscreants are pushed aside so the lawful, registered voters can vote in the daylight...PS send the vote commission leaders to jail for subversion & taking hostages of the true voters who were denied their civil rights

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join