It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Dems planned to use altered forms to fix mail ballots across state after deadline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: gernblan

In the other states where the deadlines were illegally extended is sounding like this "plan" extended beyond just Florida. Given these other states found 10 of thousands of ballots that were "missed" screams for a criminal investigation now.

No election results should be certified until thats done.

And....that is the purpose. Delay, delay, delay the final outcome while the people involved plot and scheme in a final attempt to sway the election in their favor.

How is that even acceptable to anyone??? Regardless of your political affiliations, isn't voter fraud something that hurts us all, and undermines the entire system affecting the entire country?

But then, I have heard that when they go low, we kick 'em, or there will be no civility until the Democratic party controls the government, by any means necessary.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
The entire DNC should be charged using RICO statutes and the entire organization should be disbanded.

How much voter fraud can the DNC perpetrate before someone goes to jail?

Brenda Snipes says voter fraud can get you 5 years in prison, but she don't know nuttin bout dat. Innocent.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

But we were told this isn't true and they are all legal votes.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I didn't see anything about Russia so nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Show me Republicans doing this and I'll support those charges too.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: tinner07

Show me Republicans doing this and I'll support those charges too.

Republicans don’t do this. Republicans, and their supporters, believe elections should be fair.

It’s ONLY the left who believe it is ok to cheat during elections as long as it means winning.

“At all costs” and “by any means necessary”. Slogans openly touted by leftist political figures.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There's the Republican SOE in Florida's Bay County who accepted 150 votes by email or fax. He should get charged, too. Other than that, I'm unaware of an allegation.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

There are scumbags on both sides but I agree this tends to be a progressives problem.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So all the people that were played for fools by these people with their "make every vote count" mantra must feel stupid right about now. Oh who am I kidding, they're all about fighting the evil orange man at any cost.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

#OrangeManBad

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“By any means necessary”

Voter fraud included. I wonder when they’re going to ‘go high’.
they must already be "high" to think this is a good idea

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Can you please find another source?
Not just for me but others that don’t want to fill out some dumb form or pay to read the article.

EDIT- This covers the same article in the OP

the hill

Seems like an interesting read. I’ll most likely get back to comment further on the matter.

Thanks for the new link. I'm past the window where I can edit the op.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: abe froman

How much voter fraud can the DNC perpetrate before someone goes to jail?

How much voter fraud lies can a party claim until their president goes to prison for it??

Look it’s always Democrats that have all these extra votes turn up mysteriously .... it’s Democrats who think nothing of having illegals and dead people voting in our elections. They would do anything to win. There’s no honor on that. It’s a fact. They are even in the open they think illegals should be allowed to vote.
edit on 17-11-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join