It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Dems planned to use altered forms to fix mail ballots across state after deadline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well look no further for proof that the Democrats are engaged actively in overt voter fraud.

From the article:

"Jake Sanders, a Democratic consultant in the Treasure Coast who saw the email, told the USA TODAY NETWORK-Florida that he warned party staffers about the legality of using an altered form, but was ignored.

"I warned FDP staff members of the questionable legal status of altering a state form and misleading people their vote would be counted before the court case played out," Sanders said. "And coordinated campaign leadership told them to keep pushing it that, 'We are exhausting every possibility.'"

And:

"Sanders said the legality of use of the altered form was never discussed.

To Sanders, the party was not being upfront with voters and "undermining making sure every vote counts."

"They should have been saying, 'This is unprecedented. We are fighting for your vote to count. Fill this out so we can fight for you.' But self-imposing a fake deadline and deceiving people is counter to that," Sanders said.”

Source:

www.naplesnews.com...

Ouch. Altering official state forms to put on a fake deadline and getting absentee people to fill them out in hopes of getting them into the recount and swing the election is pretty bad.

Gee, I wonder if they were Russians?

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The entire DNC should be charged using RICO statutes and the entire organization should be disbanded.

How much voter fraud can the DNC perpetrate before someone goes to jail?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

Can you please find another source?
Not just for me but others that don’t want to fill out some dumb form or pay to read the article.

EDIT- This covers the same article in the OP

the hill

Seems like an interesting read. I’ll most likely get back to comment further on the matter.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Nothing will be done and nothing will change . The same issues will crop up in 2020 . Until someone is put in prison those that disagree with the law will break the law .

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

The entire DNC should be charged using RICO statutes and the entire organization should be disbanded.

The same could be said for your party.... But you are perfect right?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

How much voter fraud can the DNC perpetrate before someone goes to jail?

How much voter fraud lies can a party claim until their president goes to prison for it??

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
“By any means necessary”

Voter fraud included. I wonder when they’re going to ‘go high’.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

So you admit your party sucks?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
THIS is the real threat to our Republic. Not the Russians.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders being shafted is proof enough that the Democrats are corrupt bootlickers. Same goes for Republicans and their trillion dollar permanent tax cut to those bribing or representatives.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

DoAH!

twitter.com...

Ari Melber
‏Verified account @AriMelber
6m6 minutes ago

For 4 days we’ve covered the Florida recounts, ballot inspections and verification process, and we didn’t know Broward’s entire recount would be tossed when they uploaded it 2 minutes late today because of a user computer error, but we probably should have seen that coming.
35 replies 66 retweets 177 likes

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

In the other states where the deadlines were illegally extended is sounding like this "plan" extended beyond just Florida. Given these other states found 10 of thousands of ballots that were "missed" screams for a criminal investigation now.

No election results should be certified until thats done.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

In the other states where the deadlines were illegally extended is sounding like this "plan" extended beyond just Florida. Given these other states found 10 of thousands of ballots that were "missed" screams for a criminal investigation now.

Yup. These dems pretty much voted themselves into office. And no, Russians weren't involved.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Honest question.

Is it just me or is voter fraud pretty much always the Democrats?

I mean, for years and years now.

I remember back in the 70's Democrats were getting the "dead vote".

Now it's the dead vote, the illegal vote, the late vote, the found vote, the provisional vote, the "emergency" vote...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Nope you are correct.

It's Democrats.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm sick of all these reports of crimes committed by Democrat officials...dating back to 2016.

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE ARRESTS?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm sick of all these reports of crimes committed by Democrat officials...dating back to 2016.

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE ARRESTS?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

I don't think it has anything to do with being perfect.

Both major parties pretty much suck at the job of representing their constituents.

However.

Can you please tell your party to stop being so outrageously over the top on straight out voter fraud?

I mean, it's a little past the point of just rubbing it in everyone's face... now it's straight out mob tactics.

Thanks in advance for nothing...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Waiting patiently for Jackal to show up and try to convince us that this is somehow the Republicans' fault, and back up the Dems' honor and legitimacy at all costs......

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yeah....if it happens in a single place....maybe it was a mistake. If it happens in multiple places, as this has, it was planned.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join