It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modifications to Manipulate your Mood notice the storms since the ELECTIONS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So its been raining and cloudy since the elections down right gloomy here on the east coast has anyone noticed the level of rhetoric and back and forth just drop off from a level 10 to a level 2??? or is it just me ? Has anyone noticed the red herrings- that is a nothing burgers in the news cycles recently ? Has anyone else noticed the weather being just dreary ON the day of the elections and continuing like i said im on the east coast so others may not have experienced this but im sure the news or something else has been a distraction.

Anyone else pick up on this?? Your thoughts ATS?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They need to keep it up
Storms and rain make for some wonderful sleep

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, no. The weather here on election day was beautiful, cool and sunny, in the south where it is normally hot and sunny. It has been cold and rainy the last few days, even some unusual snow, brief though it was. Beautiful today and still colder than usual. If they are attempting to affect my mood with rain, I love a good old fashioned storm as do lots of others. Really, at least consciously, the weather doesn't affect my mood what so ever. Big fail, but really, if they can alter weather to such a degree as some believe, we would not be worried about wars, enemies, global warming, etc. So a big no from me, happy when it rains !

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Its not you, all you have to do is watch the skies to see the manipulation.
a reply to: TheJesuit

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

East Coast? This happens on hurricane active years around October early November. At least where I'm at.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

They made up a word for this exact thing. Coincidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The weather has been downright pleasant and warmish for this time of year. Sorta miss any weather to be honest a bit of rain gloom and snow would be an nice change...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The weather where I'm at is crappy, as always. I agree with Hombrero, coincidence. Actually, not even that. I'd rather have rain than snow. It's just weather.

new topics

top topics

join