It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you Microsucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Once again some Genius Microsucks a brainwave a decided to kill off all the older models of phones , the former employee of Nokia who inserted a bad line of code in the operating code for anyone stupid enough to try a update on older models after Microsucks crashed them much like G.m did to Saab

www.androidpit.com...

Andromeda OS replaces Windows 10 Mobile - back to square one

time to sell my nokia 925 quick

edit on 15/11/2018 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Once again some Genius Microsucks a brainwave a decided to kill off all the older models of phones , the former employee of Nokia who inserted a bad line of code in the operating code for anyone stupid enough to try a update on older models after Microsucks crashed them much like G.m did to Saab

www.androidpit.com...

Andromeda OS replaces Windows 10 Mobile - back to square one

time to sell my nokia 925 quick

There is a chance they could get it right - I can't stand all these funny icons made from three bars, dots connected by lines, time that is displayed as a 2x2 box of numbers, applications that completely change functionality with every upgrade, with features disappearing in some cases.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I have had dozens of windows phones over the years and somehow i just got them , but they keep killing the things like apple do with their phones

I only paid $30 bucks for this Nokia 925 WHERE MY SISTER PAID $ 1500 FOR HER I-PHONE X

But i have a collection of cell/mob phones that may not now work

The classic was reading year last year that the guy who run windows 10 mobile was now using a android

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Android did the same with budget phones with 2 Gigabytes or less of memory. It got to the point where every update would break existing applications due to the loss of memory.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I know a lot of you guys don’t like Apple, but since we switched over at work 99% of our security problems went away.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

probably microsucks way of "keeping people spending"

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hehehe windows phones. Silly

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Hehehe windows phones. Silly

I actually like how easy the phones are to use ,It pares easy with my computer and smart tv , i just got caught with the wrong o/s and phone and have given up and sent for a android phablet now

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

probably microsucks way of "keeping people spending"

That can be the only answer !

We are cash cows on a farm

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
all of this difficulty with windoze phones and I can't even figure out how to change my avatar on this damned website. Android works for me. I must be inhaling element 115.
edit on 29-11-2018 by DougRyan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join